Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Xiaomi And Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi And Tecno (1076 Views)

I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung / My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi And Tecno by nairaask20: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
which one has the best camera.
Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by scarycuteface(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
nairaask20:
If you're asking about tecno, you can go for phantom 9
Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by Sonoyom(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
These Tecno people sef.

Thread was created 7:11pm and reply was given 7:12pm. abeg make una try upgrade na, with this method una no fit scam any dullard oooo.

11 Likes

Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by onecornerboy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin
Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sonoyom:
These Tecno people sef.

Thread was created 7:11pm and reply was given 7:12pm. abeg make una try upgrade na, with this method una no fit scam any dullard oooo.
Lol, i though i am the only one that is pissed off by the stupidity displayed by Tecno marketers on Nl, Always using foolish tactics to promote their trashy products.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
scarycuteface:
If you're asking about tecno, you can go for phantom 9
I know very well that you are the same person who created this topic, just checked his post and noticed that you have replied him up to 3 times,
You people should market your tecno with sense na, annoying posts like this will only sell you as a cheap marketer!!

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by Chuksteric(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
These marketers are so useless.. I don't blame them sha it's month end and they need their peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by horlahwaley(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sonoyom:
These Tecno people sef.

busted grin
Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by Sonoyom(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Lol, i though i am the only one that is pissed off by the stupidity displayed by Tecno marketers on Nl, Always using foolish tactics to promote their trashy products.
imagine the deception

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi And Tecno by AmadorSays: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
nairaask20:
the question is rather vague now, you just listed two great brands that have many great devices, do you expect a low budget xaomi to have a better camera than a Tecno mobile flagship or vice versa? so i think if you want to do a comparison there should be brands and model listed.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4(sold) / Samsung A 30s (3 Pcs Remaining ,for Sale With Warranty, Call Or Chat 08168146212 / 6 Ways To Repair Your Phone's Broken Screen With Toothpaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.