Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures (34252 Views)

Having A Child Is Not An Achievement- Tee-Y Mix's Wife / Photos From The White Wedding Of Music Producer, Tee-y Mix / Tee-y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by anikkyberry: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Congratulations TY mix, remember days of MTN Project Fame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Congrats @Tymix... That's one badass on keyboard(piano)...
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Sonfethopia: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
sassiemyk:
Now I understand that many children are on Nairaland. How can they be askin Who Tee-Y mix is? indomie generation. they will start comin to insult themselves now.

I even surprise.

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by jayextra(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mexyz:
grin grin.. Even other tribes now copying OUR STYLE of dressing up a bride on her day. wink wink cheesy
grin grin

La copy La paste...calm down bruhs

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
The girl will stain is children blood. Why marry Yoruba? God forbid
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by AuroraB(f): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rosarie:
Congts ,wifey is heavy.
what songs has he produced?
I remember 'Tinko Tinko angel. By Jaywon. Been a while back smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by larryking540: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
HORLADSTAR:
Firstly, congrats to the newly wed
Secondly, what is Tee-Y doing with a Benin girl
Thirdly, it's his funeral no doubt about it
Lastly, it's indeed a sorry case for Tee-Y
(apologies to all the Benin girls out there, I just fear una) *don't ask me why*
have u ever had a sad experience with any edo girl b4
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by peacefulhome(f): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
odinga1of:
Congratulations to the Legendary music producer

You belong to the legendary family on telegram?
Anyways am just jealous with the way you used Legendary.
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
larryking540:

have u ever had a sad experience with any edo girl b4
Actually not me but a distant cousin of mine,he died and the wife abscond with their two kids including my cousin properties.He died a natural death though or so we thought, WHO KNOWS.

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by mudiana(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ty married my former school mate. The gal is fine sha. No jokes.

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by larryking540: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
HORLADSTAR:

Actually not me but a distant cousin of mine,he died and the wife abscond with their two kids including my cousin properties.He died a natural death though or so we thought, WHO KNOWS.
I understand, and sorry for ur loss,but not all edo people are like dat sha,even inside edo there are people edo people are still wary of,
I wouldn't want to come online take call some locality, but just ask questions first b4 tieing d knot, so u should know wat to expect after marriage

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Olatara(f): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gbemishile1:
Tee y mix Sound sultan Naija ninja
It is a natural something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
larryking540:

I understand, and sorry for ur loss,
thanks man
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by RexTramadol1: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Iwaju opon

Eyin opon!

This is really fascinating

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by creamylicious(f): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Evening paper TY mix
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by cleph(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Happy married live to them tongue
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by churchee: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Rosarie:
Congts ,wifey is heavy.

Unless you're 16, you should know he produces for real musicians like Sasha, Naeto C, 9ice, etc.

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Rosarie(f): 12:50am On Aug 25, 2019
churchee:

Unless you're 16, you should know he produces for real musicians like Sasha, Naeto C, 9ice, etc.
pls shutup ,which one is unless you a re 16,becos I dont have better things to do.its ur generation that will care for such.
I asked a simple question,must u add the first paragraph.
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by churchee: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Rosarie:
pls shutup ,which one is unless you a re 16,becos I dont have better things to do.its ur generation that will care for such.
I asked a simple question,must u add the first paragraph.

Unless you're 16, you won't outrightly 'beg' me to shut up. Good music is heard by everyone, with or without time.

Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by miniziter(m): 3:08am On Aug 25, 2019
But Edo people don't request prostration like our Yoruba bride parents. I married to one and that is where I live as well.

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Drhighchief11: 3:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Mexyz:
Edo bride looking elegant.
No tribe in Nigeria can compete with us when it comes to dressing up a bride on her wedding day.

20000% Edo blood
Oba gha to kpereeee, Iseeee...

3 Likes

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 25, 2019
pillzthadrugz:
The girl is pretty.
So there are still Edo girls that are yet to bleach their skin.
Over plenty sef
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 5:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Ty mix
Those days of when artists dey over hail dey producer/mixer.

Like when dbanj used to hail don on every intro
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by asobo: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Rosarie:
Congts ,wifey is heavy.
The dude is a legendary producer for anybody who have followed Nigerian music from early 2000's. You can goggle him up. He has produce for Chidinma, Davido, Dare art Alade etc

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by aswani(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2019
No better combination in this life than Yoruba and Bini blood. That is simply winning the lottery ticket of life grin cool tongue
I wish the couple a wonderful union.

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by AdemolaA2: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Scatterscatter:
So this TY Mix never marry shocked I'm in shock lipsrsealed

Me too
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2019
Rosarie:
Congts ,wifey is heavy.

Tony Montana remix, most Naeto C songs then
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by femi4: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Rosarie:
Congts ,wifey is heavy.
VAR generation

You probably didn't know project fame too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style / Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.