Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures (34251 Views)

Having A Child Is Not An Achievement- Tee-Y Mix's Wife / Photos From The White Wedding Of Music Producer, Tee-y Mix / Tee-y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2019
HORLADSTAR:

Actually not me but a distant cousin of mine,he died and the wife abscond with their two kids including my cousin properties.He died a natural death though or so we thought, WHO KNOWS.

There goes the stereotype...

You don't know her family house?...you want her to leave the kids for you?...who is more entitled to a man's property? The wife and kids or you the cousin?

If she absconded with the properties as you claimed then it' as moveable and what are the worth? Poor soul!

Ogbeni, park well.

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Rosarie(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2019
femi4:
VAR generation

You probably didn't know project fame too
una mindset na wa.i was born 1985.
Why did it not occur to u that I don't have interest in stuffs like that that was y I asked.
Una mindset na wA

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by ayovenice(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

How old are you?
best reply bro.... Later they will all be claiming maturity....

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by petitejolie(f): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Rosarie:
Congts ,wifey is heavy.
what songs has he produced?
Hmmmmnn.Re u sure? How u take know?
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by ayovenice(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:

Old enough to have grey hairs and bore 8 kids undecided undecided
is this a freaking joke?.... I guess you listened to gospel songs all your life then.....

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Rosarie(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2019
petitejolie:

Hmmmmnn.Re u sure? How u take know?
as a mom if 3 I can see ,lookwell
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by petitejolie(f): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Mexyz:
Edo bride looking elegant.
No tribe in Nigeria can compete with us when it comes to dressing up a bride on her wedding day.

20000% Edo blood
I really love the traditional wedding outfit especially if worn by a beautiful fine skinned woman .
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by starbuck(f): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2019
ayovenice:
is this a freaking joke?.... I guess you listened to gospel songs all your life then.....

Yea and most times foreign songs

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
delightz:
how much

WhatsApp: https:///2348033910382
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Fantazy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
I don't know him
That's not necessary
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by Imotman(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good day everyone.

Pls I have this laptop for sale asap. Dell Vostro, 4gig 200hdd, Intel processor..less than 9months and in good condition. Price is 55k but negotiable.

Thanks.

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by dbanjj1629(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations bro. Tymix one of the greatest hit makers in Nigeria Music industry
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by ayovenice(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:

Yea and most times foreign songs
good to hear that sis....

1 Like

Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by odinga1of: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
peacefulhome:

You belong to the legendary family on telegram?
Anyways am just jealous with the way you used Legendary.

oh my God! did you just quoted me? no lady has done that before........let me screenshot and show it to Gov. Okowa immediately.
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by peacefulhome(f): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
odinga1of:

oh my God! did you just quoted me? no lady has done that before........let me screenshot and show it to Gov. Okowa immediately.

Lol, good of you then.
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by wealthtrak: 1:43am On Mar 15, 2022
GistMore1:
Music producer Tayo Ibitoye aka Tee-Y Mix ties the knot with his fiancée, Ivie Ogbonmwan, in Benin, Edo State.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/music-producer-tee-y-mix-ties-the-knot-with-his-fiancee-in-benin
Tee-Y Mix.
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by wealthtrak: 2:23am On Mar 15, 2022
larryking540:

I understand, and sorry for ur loss,but not all edo people are like dat sha,even inside edo there are people edo people are still wary of,
I wouldn't want to come online take call some locality, but just ask questions first b4 tieing d knot, so u should know wat to expect after marriage
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by wealthtrak: 6:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Scatterscatter:
So this TY Mix never marry shocked I'm in shock lipsrsealed
You this "monitoring spirit"... grin

A man can get married whenever
he wants. No need putting labels on someone.
Re: Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures by wealthtrak: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2022
GistMore1:
Music producer Tayo Ibitoye aka Tee-Y Mix ties the knot with his fiancée, Ivie Ogbonmwan, in Benin, Edo State.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/music-producer-tee-y-mix-ties-the-knot-with-his-fiancee-in-benin
Lovely. wink Edo and Delta States have pretty women though, especially when dressed up in the beaded bridal wears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.