Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south (41226 Views)

FG Lines Up 140 Officials To Assess Tinubu's Ministers / Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2019
garfield1:

He won 2 lgas and will win at the tribunal.what of saraki

2 out of how many

which tribunal?

the one in Ibadan i guess

he should use the consolation they gave him as minister, cause after 2023 he will go into oblivion
undecided
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by sapientia(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Thats if there is APC after 2023.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by garfield1: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2019
sanpipita:

Getting 32% and 20% isn't that enough to tell u more people hate him than ones who like him? or recent % doesn't count
Compared to the less than 10% he got in 2015
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Very funny....Heavyweight ke?Politically useless people.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Basher8583: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
RTSC2:

See your big mouth.
We can see the kind of people the north the trusts.
It is the eastern sons and daughters that set up most agencies of govt working today under Obasanjo and Jonathan.
From CBN,ministry of finance, NAFDAC, Amcon, e.t.c.

A child in the east need 139 to enter unity schools while the average northerner needs just 50.

When the east are talking leadership, shut up.

Chest beating as usual. So what has SE benefited from the so called leadership?
Talk is cheap.
At least we are seeing the benefits of Tinubus leadership in Lagos alone.
Leadership in the North is second to none in Nigeria. Note.. Leadership is as effective as its followership. No followers no leaders. Such is the case of SE.
That was how you guys were able to give Ekweremadu TKO in Germany without remorse
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Ikinternational: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Basher8583:

Obi sef is a worse Idea. Hausas dont vote for who they cannot trust. Any igbo presidential candidate should forget any support from the North. But we like Tinubu sha. That man is very strategic

But it's okay for igbos to continuously support the north with their votes abi? So who's actually behaving like a Nigerian in this scenario?

Matter of fact, fuvck all of you. Uneducated imbeciles with worthless mentality.

Ikenna from Onitsha
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Basher8583: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

But it's okay for igbos to continuously support the north with their votes abi? So who's actually behaving like a Nigerian in this scenario?

Matter of fact, fuvck all of you. Uneducated imbeciles with worthless mentality.

Ikenna from Onitsha

C'mon dont be silly. Which Igbo voted for Northerner? You and I know that didnt happen. Even the Atiku you voted for was not really your choice of candidate. It was Obi his vice you voted for.
Besides your votes are inconsequentual. It doesn't carry any political weight

Hmmm IKInternational..... Abi make I report this one to FBI... E be like say him be one of those on wanted list

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by icankel: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Our destiny is solely in our hands, because our political leaders do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart rather is all about party party and party that's d reason things are falling apart. Which is d reason a Doctor heads Ministry of Works while Olevel holder heads Ministry of Petroleum in Nigeria. May God see us through
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Danwakae(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
dre11:

THEY DONT HAVE ANY WEIGHT...

THEY WERE ALL DISGRACE...IN 2015, PEOPLE SAID IT WAS FEDERAL MIGHT,...BUT IN 2019, WITH MORE FEDERAL MIGHT AND DEFECTION TO THE APC YET THEY FAILED WOEFULLY...THE DSP FROM DELTA DID SOME ANTI-PARTY NEGOTIATION TO GET HIS RE-ELECTION NOT BECUASE OF HIS PERSON BUT FOR THE APC IN SOUTHSOUTH, SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTHEAST IS A STRONG AFFINITY TO PDP, I DONT KNOW IF GIVING THE THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET IN APC WOULD CHANGE THEIR STANDS, I DOUBT IT, BECAUSE PDP IS LIKE A COMPANY IN SOUTHSOUTH, THE APC NEEDS TO INDUCED SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE PDP IN SOUTH SOUTH TO BREAK THE HOOD, ELSE , WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THREAT FROM PEOPLE LIKE AMAECHI, AKPABIO BEFORE ELECTION AND FAIL WOEFULLY
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by RTSC2: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Basher8583:

Chest beating as usual. So what has SE benefited from the so called leadership?
Talk is cheap.
At least we are seeing the benefits of Tinubus leadership in Lagos alone.
Leadership in the North is second to none in Nigeria. Note.. Leadership is as effective as its followership. No followers no leaders. Such is the case of SE.
That was how you guys were able to give Ekweremadu TKO in Germany without remorse
The South east has one of the highest standard of living, and the least debt.

The Igbo people is one of the reason why Nigeria is classified as a middle income country.
Out progressive lifestyle has ensured that our human developmental index is relatively high.
We are highly educated. It is difficult to see an Igbo beggar, unlike the north where you come from.
That is the progress Igbo culture has entrusted to us.
You can call it chest beating, we call it fact.
Tinubu your role model is a kleptomaniac. He has ensured that Lagos state has the highest debt in the country , more than the entire south east.
The state is making so much money and yet it can't be compared to its peers in other parts of Africa.
This is the same Lagos that the Brits developed and jakande improved.
You can't compare it to Johannesburg or Nairobi or Casablanca or capetown even with all the money it makes.
That is your definition of a leader.

Ekeweremadu was a senator for years and a DSP and yet many roads in his state are untarred.
That is the kind of leader you want people to respect.?
Shior.
We don't worship corrupt leaders in the east.
We don't need leaders for leadership sake.
When we get another zik or ojukwu, we would rally around him.

Maybe if your fellow northerners learn to deal with their highly corrupt leaders, northern Nigeria would not be the worst place on earth, filled with concentrated poverty and home to two of the most deadliest terrorist groups on earth.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Ikinternational: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Basher8583:

C'mon dont be silly. Which Igbo voted for Northerner? You and I know that didnt happen. Even the Atiku you voted for was not really your choice of candidate. It was Obi his vice you voted for.
Besides your votes are inconsequentual. It doesn't carry any political weight

Hmmm IKInternational..... Abi make I report this one to FBI... E be like say him be one of those on wanted list

Did igbos just land in Nigeria this election? They haven't been voting northern candidates? Really? I wonder why northern candidates always campaign in the SE? Look how someone I'm assuming is an adult can just lie. Utterly shameful. Igbos are inconsequential but it's One Nigeria right? Very interesting logic..

Btw, the name is ikenna okwuosa. Dual Citizen. Residing in Dallas Texas. Please feel free to report away. It's okay. None of that will help our pockets become equal. I'd even send my address self if that will help? Except I don't want you using it for your fake invitation letter

Imagine a lying bigot like you threatening me..congrats, you played yourself
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Basher8583: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Did igbos just land in Nigeria this election? They haven't been voting northern candidates? Really? I wonder why northern candidates always campaign in the SE? Look how someone I'm assuming is an adult can just lie. Utterly shameful. Igbos are inconsequential but it's One Nigeria right? Very interesting logic..

Btw, the name is ikenna okwuosa. Dual Citizen. Residing in Dallas Texas. Please feel free to report away. It's okay. None of that will help our pockets become equal. I'd even send my address self if that will help? Except I don't want you using it for your fake invitation letter

Imagine a lying bigot like you threatening me..congrats, you played yourself

Lol. Campaigning in SE is just too stop you guys from being dejected. Its called political inclusion. While the outcome might not yeild any result it would still be conducted.

No fear. If FBI has nothing against you they will not come visiting you.

See evidence of suspicious post below

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by JAWBONE(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
andresia:
Add Ovie Omo-Agege to the lot. That dude is an emerging political heavy weight in his home state, Delta

Point of correction, he is a heavyweight in Delta Central
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by inyenejo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Politics aside, no sane mind that eats food with his or her mouth will vote this terrorists organisation called apc again....NEVER AGAIN! apc rigged themselves in, in the last Presidential elections if not the number of votes they would have gotten shouldn't be more than 10000 mad people......Akpabio come and win Akwa Ibom state for apc let's see....Abasi amia apc ufen.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by sammie99: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Another piece of crap
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Ikinternational: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Lol. Campaigning in SE is just too stop you guys from being dejected. Its called political inclusion. While the outcome might not yeild any result it would still be conducted.

No fear. If FBI has nothing against you they will not come visiting you.

See evidence of suspicious post below

Interesting rambling. It took this post for me to realize you're just a troll looking to rebel rouse. You don't have much to offer. Not even free akara

And since I've lost interest, your non entity as.s that only matter when you're anonymous is dismissed.

Enjoy ya trolling sir...fuvcking dweeb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.