Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss (25963 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / "All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by RexTramadol1: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
TBH that United team is a Carling cup team under Ferguson

No this mumu man Ole is Fielding Feeder's team as first team

I'm sure the bolo would have been starting Pogbq at 18 when Fergie made sure he kept playing for the junior teams

A league deals with class and seriousness and not trial and error

I wish the Manchester based fans can even force Ed to resign
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by caprini1: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
writefreely:
I think blacks need to find a name for whites too that makes them offended. To balance things. Football is a game for everybody and shouldn't be made to seem as if whites are doing blacks a favour by playing together.

You cannot plead with faeces to not smell and same way you cannot beg gay whites to not be racist.
Honestly bro...we blacks take this racist thing in football too far...footballers call themselves unprintable things on the pitch ,but when its done by fans they get offended.....to me its part of the game......even in our sunday sunday leagues ,if you see the things we call one another on the pitch ehn....to me its nothing..

And i feel fans gets frustrated after his team pays someone £500k wages every week,and the player cant give the joy back in return.

4 Likes

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by caprini1: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilbest4:
Lol
Fans have completely gone mad. Maybe it's because of the money in football now fans insult players always now not mainly because of race but they will try to say or do things that will pain you.
If Bale and Courtois were black, media would have written novels on racism by now because articles won't be enough
Bro dont mind blacks with our victim mentality,i am a Real Madrid fan,and i tell you, the abuses Bale and Courtouis have gotten during the pre seasons,ehn! if it was Pogba,he would have left the club tey tey..
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by EdiAbali: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
MAN UTD AND RACISM
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by compton11(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
wallahi I know the boy will suffer racial abuse!
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
writefreely:
I think blacks need to find a name for whites too that makes them offended. To balance things. Football is a game for everybody and shouldn't be made to seem as if whites are doing blacks a favour by playing together.

You cannot plead with faeces to not smell and same way you cannot beg gay whites to not be racist.
not only gay whites are racist bro... Dat shit is endemic... You will be lucky to find exposed ones who doesn't share the trait...

As for a nomenclature for them... We call them pigs.! That shit is more offensive than afonja and ipob tags combined... Or remind them that they will die pink.. But u will always be black even in death..

Don't say I didn't warn u oooo... Saying the above usually results into fracas.. #disclaimer #

2 Likes

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
I see it as shameless hypocrisy when I see people on this platform react to racial display of the whites.Isn't that exactly what you literally do on this forum but in a different way?
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by joshjc(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
NFarms:
Man U as a team has never favoured blacks since the time of Sir Alex
was Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke,Evra Ferdinand and many more are they pink
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Palehair: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
not only gay whites are racist bro... Dat shit is endemic... You will be lucky to find exposed ones who doesn't share the trait...

As for a nomenclature for them... We call them pigs.! That shit is more offensive than afonja and ipob tags combined... Or remind them that they will die pink.. But u will always be black even in death..

Don't say I didn't warn u oooo... Saying the above usually results into fracas.. #disclaimer #
What does "gay" have to do with anything?
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Palehair:

What does "gay" have to do with anything?
ask the guy I quoted... Perhaps he knows..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Palehair: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ask the guy I quoted... Perhaps he knows..
He didn't write the word, you did perhaps you can explain
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Palehair:

He didn't write the word, you did perhaps you can explain
are you with ur glasses?? If not please grab them and read again... But if u don't find it there I will have to conclude paranoia has clouded u because u are gay and u think I'm anti gay.. Answer is No.. I'm not I mind my business and I expect everyone to do same.. I only get offended when one uses their fucking biznes to bother me or inconvenience me..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by silverlord(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
when another penalty is given to a black man utd player

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by educhigo: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
so na faguson go come play penalty for them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good. It will continue until dem sabi score penarity
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by DexterousOne(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
PlayerMeji:
You made a mistake by believing Oyinbo people love your skin color.

As long as you can deliver on what they want you are happily tolerated.. Moment it shows you can not get your asses together, you are bundled off like a pack of used condoms.

It's their fundamental human right not to like you as a black man.
Why do black folks suffer from the need to be "liked?"

If them no like you
Let them keep chanting like fools
That one na dem sabi

But when it becomes physical attack or threat to life
Then that is crossing the line

1 Like

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Cousin9999: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
drips8:
Racism will never end

Sure it will. Just eradicate filth like oyinbos. There are lots of terrible things we never thought would change, but time blessed us. Whites are reproducing less and less. Many can't reproduce. Give it time. wink

1 Like

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Palehair: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
are you with ur glasses?? If not please grab them and read again... But if u don't find it there I will have to conclude paranoia has clouded u because u are gay and u think I'm anti gay.. Answer is No.. I'm not I mind my business and I expect everyone to do same.. I only get offended when one uses their fucking biznes to bother me or inconvenience me..
Sorry if I meant any offense, I just recently had laser eye surgery, i'm going to be partially blind for some time, again, I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Palehair: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cousin9999:

Sure it will. Just eradicate filth like oyinbos. There are lots of terrible things we never thought would change, but time blessed us. Whites are reproducing less and less. Many can't reproduce. Give it time. wink
That's rich, fighting hate with hate, yea, it will definitely solve racism
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by KayceeBanks: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
writefreely:

crackers
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by hekkyboi: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lol

Valencia

Saha

Anderson

Nani

Evra

Manucho

Are all whites
are dey Africans?
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Palehair:

Sorry if I meant any offense, I just recently had laser eye surgery, i'm going to be partially blind for some time, again, I'm sorry
apologies accepted.. I understand u...
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by RexTramadol1: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
hekkyboi:

are dey Africans?

Manucho is Asian I think
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Rosskiki: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
caprini1:
Honestly bro...we blacks take this racist thing in football too far...footballers call themselves unprintable things on the pitch ,but when its done by fans they get offended.....to me its part of the game......even in our sunday sunday leagues ,if you see the things we call one another on the pitch ehn....to me its nothing..

And i feel fans gets frustrated after his team pays someone £500k wages every week,and the player cant give the joy back in return.

You are a complete idiot and a dumb fool.

It is NOT ACCEPTABLE to be racially abused. Get THAT into your thick, stupid skull, you hear?

Damn idiot.
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by caprini1: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rosskiki:

You are a complete idiot and a dumb fool.

It is NOT ACCEPTABLE to be racially abused. Get THAT into your thick, stupid skull, you hear?

Damn idiot.

Who is this one?
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by caprini1: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
MAGGILICIOUS:
I see it as shameless hypocrisy when I see people on this platform react to racial display of the whites.Isn't that exactly what you literally do on this forum but in a different way?
You dey mind them? And one in defence of racism called me an idiot,because i said footballlers calls themselves unprintable names on the pitch ,but gets offended when fans do same to them grin
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Cousin9999: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Palehair:

That's rich, fighting hate with hate, yea, it will definitely solve racism

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT FOR YOU PEOPLE. LEAVE, OYINBO.
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Emanodimo(m): 4:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Why will u miss a penalty in such a crucial match?
They deserve worst than that.
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Sunsets: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
What with the clannishness, tribalism, ethnicity and religious biases, we are all the same - highly intolerant/prejudiced over different, unfamiliar and unpopular perspectives. The difference is: what is triggering yours? In this case it is skin colour. Tribe and religion and region hold sway in Nigeria. Talk of the peck in your eyes. For some people it is sexual orientation and gender.
Sirmuel1:
Nigerians are so quick to condemn racial abuses, but they will never stop the tribal war among themselves.

Take it or leave it, Racism can never end.
Re: Rashford Suffers Racial Abuse For Another Penalty Miss by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Booksrite001 you are always sharing my post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ligue 1: Lille Dethrone Paris Saint-germain As Champions / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall / Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.