Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win (2595 Views)

K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by ogbiwa: 3:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo had a goal ruled out for offside by the video assistant referee as Juventus started their season with a slender win over Parma.

Captain Giorgio Chiellini scored the Serie A champions' goal, poking in from close range after Alex Sandro mis-hit a shot from a corner.

Ronaldo looked to have doubled his side's lead but his head was judged to have been narrowly offside by VAR.

Juve's £67.5m summer signing Matthijs de Ligt was an unused substitute.

Aaron Ramsey, who joined from Arsenal in the summer, did not make the matchday squad.

Manager Maurizio Sarri did not travel to Parma after
receiving treatment for pneumonia , and the former Chelsea boss will also miss next week's fixture against Napoli at Allianz Stadium.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49461922

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by LongrichPlanet: 3:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Even after just one game, you already know the winners of this season's serie A. Let's go to England where it's competitive abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by drips8(m): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2019
No worries

You'll still get your golden boot

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by MJBOLT: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2019
all this EPL fanboys and their lame hype about the EPL,EPL is competitive yet Man City and Liverpool have turned it to their playground in the last few seasons.

[s]
LongrichPlanet:
Even after just one game, you already know the winners of this season's serie A. Let's go to England where it's competitive abeg.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by jiana02(f): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Farmers league. grin
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by deltateam: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
LongrichPlanet:

Who are the winners?
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Memberclub(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
With VAR Ronaldo is finished lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Orlando7au: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Memberclub:

I hope he'll still be scoring his 50 goals per season
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Jokerman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Memberclub:

You said this last season angry

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by gibzzhd: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jokerman:

N he score 21 Abu,Mane,Salah,Pepe 22 Messi 36
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Memberclub(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jokerman:

And he flopped
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Jokerman(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Memberclub:
And he flopped

Lol.....

UEFA nations league
UEFA nations league golden boot
SerieA
Supercopa italia
SerieA best player 2018/2019

Is this what you call flop??

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Raydos: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2019
LongrichPlanet:

Wait ooh, For the past 2 seasons now, which club has been winning PL?? Is it not man city, and they are gonna win it again this season too
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Nhemzie17: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol.....

UEFA nations league
UEFA nations league golden boot
SerieA
Supercopa italia
SerieA best player 2018/2019

Which Uefa nations league golden boot did u give him ���
And mind u Seria A best player was given to him for marketing purposes
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Beverlyjean(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nhemzie17:

Which Uefa nations league golden boot did u give him ���
And mind u Seria A best player was given to him for marketing purposes

As per u are on the board of serie A to hv known that he won it for marketing purposes... And pls hu won the nations league golden boot
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Kingsboy96(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol.....
UEFA nations league UEFA nations league golden boot SerieA Supercopa italia SerieA best player 2018/2019

Plus UEFA Best goal of the season
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Nhemzie17: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:

As per u are on the board of serie A to hv known that he won it for marketing purposes... And pls hu won the nations league golden boot

Mitrovic won it with about 13 goals compared to the 3 cr7 scored.
All this plastic fans thinking the nations league started in the semi finals.
SMH
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by cathodekazim: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Same way one mumu told me Ronaldo won nation league golden ball. I told him Bernando of man city won it but he refused to listen, I told him to check Google, he said Google is fake. I just gv up arguing with him. Ronaldo fans are sheepie. They don't think
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Beverlyjean(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Nhemzie17:

Mitrovic won it with about 13 goals compared to the 3 cr7 scored.
All this plastic fans thinking the nations league started in the semi finals.
SMH

So y was Ronaldo given the golden boot... Or will u also say world cup qualifiers top scorer should be awarded with golden boot , even if he doesn't qualify for the world cup
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by ajericho(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2019
cathodekazim:
Same way one mumu told me Ronaldo won nation league golden ball. I told him Bernando of man city won it but he refused to listen, I told him to check Google, he said Google is fake. I just gv up arguing with him. Ronaldo fans are sheepie. They don't think

ogbeni na ororo dem give, what's your problem with Ronaldo's fans sef, if pessin mention una said ewu now, una go dey call am God form mercury
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by WizBLANCE(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
My one and only goat

Break and set record for the world.
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by cathodekazim: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
ajericho:

ogbeni na ororo dem give, what's your problem with Ronaldo's fans sef, if pessin mention una said ewu now, una go dey call am God form mercury

Argue with Google please. I no fit get headache
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by ajericho(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
cathodekazim:

Argue with Google please. I no fit get headache

You see say you Don get headache sef,

I guess your own google is made by u

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by cathodekazim: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
ajericho:

You see say you Don get headache sef,

I guess your own google is made by u

Ur sentiment won't let you see the truth. How can someone who scored only three goals win a golden boot when someone with six goals plus was there. The award you claimed Ronaldo won is a private award. Mitrovic is nation league top scorer
Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Krasid(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
cathodekazim:

Ur sentiment won't let you see the truth. How can someone who scored only three goals win a golden boot when someone with six goals plus was there. The award you claimed Ronaldo won is a private award. Mitrovic is nation league top scorer
Dude, the criteria for the golden boot for the nations league is: topscorer of the tournament proper(finals), top assist in the UNL finals, then top scorer for the group stage. All of Mitrovic's goal was in the group stage, so Ronaldo was the top scorer.

Re: Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win by Nhemzie17: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beverlyjean:

So y was Ronaldo given the golden boot... Or will u also say world cup qualifiers top scorer should be awarded with golden boot , even if he doesn't qualify for the world cup

tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Players Take Pix With Huge Snake Around Their Neck / Between Messi, Neymar And Cavani. ...caption This Properly. / BJ Photos Of Juventus Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend On Vacation trends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.