Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye (468 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets Cheetahs (Photos, Video) / Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by dailynaijamode: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Dino Melaye, lawmaker representing Kogi west senatorial district, has described himself as Daniel, one of the prophets in the Bible.

One of the most famous stories of Daniel was how he was thrown into a lion’s den for refusing to worship a king but he came out of the den unharmed.

In an interview with Channels Television, Melaye, who was reacting to the judgement of the tribunal which sacked him and ordered a fresh election in the senatorial district, said he can never fail.

The senator had earlier declared interest in the November governorship election in Kogi. He said there would only be another election in Kogi west after he has been sworn in as governor of the senate.

Taunting Smart Adeyemi, his opponent in the election, the lawmaker said: “Smart Adeyemi is my political wife; I defeated him in 2015, I defeated him in 2019 and any day any time, he is my political wife.

“I want to say that I cannot be distracted and I will not be distracted. My name is Daniel; I will not fall… I am focused on my governorship ambition and we will get it. The only time there will be election for the seat of the Senate in Kogi West is after I am sworn in as the governor of Kogi State.

“That will necessitate vacancy but before then, there will be no by-election as a result of attempted robbery that is going on right now.”

He added that efforts were in place to appeal the judgement of the tribunal which he described as unfavourabel.

“Spiritually we are already in the court of appeal; physically we will be there on Monday. The only election that will be conducted is the governorship election that I will win. My mandate is secured, my mandate is guaranteed,” he said.

https://dailynaijamode.com/dino-melaye-my-name-is-daniel-i-will-not-fail/
Re: My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by Abdul05: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Senator by all means ,accept your fate
Re: My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by WonderManly(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Yes, that's true Mr Daniel Dino Malaye. The Senator by all means and the incoming governor of kogi state. You are right sir!
Re: My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by Eteka1(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2019
By the time Court of Appeal gives judgement on his likely appeal, he will have to choose one contest, Governorship or Senate re-run.
Re: My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by Anijay1212(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Any time this man is in the news i always see this image of a man hiding on a tree.
Anyways this your present adventure calls for a new song Mr Daniel Dino and less i forget Godswill Akpabio invites you to his office,he has somthing to tell you.
Re: My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by Simongm(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2019
The voice of people is indeed the voice of God.
Dino is our choice in Kogi west, he won 6/7 LGAs and that clearly showed that Smart Adeyemi has expired.
We have rejected him and gave him out to the good people of Kwara state as one of their Ex-Senator.
Re: My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by Simongm(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2019
Eteka1:
By the time Court of Appeal gives judgement on his likely appeal, he will have to choose one contest, Governorship or Senate re-run.

It's still a win win for Dino.
Dino did not campaign for second term, but got sympathy votes, same will be replicated if his appeal did not favour him.
Senate seat is not an issue for Dino, he will defeat Smart any day.
Re: My Name Is Daniel.....i Will Not Fail - Dino Melaye by StillX10(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2019
The strong man

(1) (Reply)

More On The Ongoing "Fulani Revolution" Against The Indigenous People Of Nigeria / Buhari's Aide Has Declared That Many Nigerians In SA Were Not Willing to return / ABATCO To Hold Independence Lecture On 1st of October, 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.