Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari (20979 Views)

Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2019
englishmart:
What an elder sees while sitting, a child can't see even if he climbs a skyscraper. But these days they see nothing.
If that proverb was applicable, Wole Soyinka with his intelligence wouldn't have endorsed Buhari in the first place.
He's a double standard elder
he was bribed over with money. give a hungry elder money and all you will have is undivided loyalty

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2019
amaniro:
I stopped listening to soyinka political opinions a long time ago grin
I read the post with utmost disgust for Soyinka, infact, I have no words to describe how disgusting Soyinka is.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by gosmoney(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2019
allthingsgood:
I think just love complaining over nothing. This govt has been extremely tolerant to dissenting views. Security agencies only step in when protests get out of hands e.g wen imn decide to launch attack on national assembly. Soyinka abeg go rest
buarilism
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Paulo3ree(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2019
amaniro:
I stopped listening to soyinka political opinions a long time ago grin
Seems

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Gangster1ms: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Fela Kuti saw it and warned Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafjSUv6s7E
If only majority of yorubas are like this man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by kpo4real: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
mumu soyinka the wailing wailer. return river state money given to you as birthday gift before you prepare yourself for more four years of the same. buhari is the Messiah

who is this fool, do you have brain at all. I don't think so because if you have you will make use of it,to return birthday gift, you need brain format.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Maldini212(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Fulanitocracy::: government of cow by cow and for cows,,,,
This indeed is a cow regime
Y'all are trapped
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by favour32(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Nwodosis:
Some people were thinking that Buhari was coming to victimise a particular tribe, he came and has been attacking all the tribes except a tribe known for cattle rearing! Such people are now crying.
"His" tribe is given a thumb up after each killings.
German government knows everything as stated in the letter sent to "B" not the Nigeria government.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
franchasng:
Soyinka if you don't shut your mouth up, he will use the same Security agents, probably his other secret security outfit, the Fula herdskini to send you to your final rest, so you better shutup and enjoy the next level game.

Just in: US embassy cancels all visa interviews in Nigeria till further notice due to the wire fraud case recently burst by FBI agents.

More nations expected to isolate Nigerians in the coming months and years as more international online platforms have relaunched strict security monitoring for Nigerians doing all forms of businesses online

You are the type he described that makes an industry out of fake news(I don't think you read that anyway)
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2019
penjm:
Prof. Be careful unless u want to write another note in prison again and i wonder what the title will be.
I swear! Even for his age, the cabal he helped install would not think twice in dealing ruthlessly with him.

APC is desperate to consolidate their hold on power especially after 2023. Anybody and I mean anybody, be it Aisha buhari that stands in their way, would be crushed. APC is an endangered specie.

However, do you notice the similarities between Soyinka Obj and buhari, they never see anything good in others but themselves.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Gangster1ms:

If only majority of yorubas are like this man..
My people elevated druglords and conmen to be our leaders. The respect for elders is drilled into every Yoruba's head and is what has made us docile and why they we can never revolt against our oppressors. Yoruba's will remain in perpetual slavery while their corrupt leadership rides roughshed over them.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by joroville: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2019
You are totally right
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by danhans(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2019
You give Pres Jonathan all sort of names,you even said Jonathan reign is worst than Nebuchadnezza reign so evaluate Bihari and go to prison,Baba you are even late to say anything now ..........mobilise people to freedom square and see your self

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by thatareaguy: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
englishmart:
What an elder sees while sitting, a child can't see even if he climbs a skyscraper. But these days they see nothing.
If that proverb was applicable, Wole Soyinka with his intelligence wouldn't have endorsed Buhari in the first place.
He's a double standard elder
Cut him some slack. You cannot get things right every time. Nigerian's didn't really have any other option in 2015 besides that of removing Jonathan.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Pls no news again about about Rev King and Evans ....pls can any of their relation here help out, am writing a book about them
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by engrchykae(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Nwodosis:
Some people were thinking that Buhari was coming to victimise a particular tribe, he came and has been attacking all the tribes except a tribe known for cattle rearing! Such people are now crying.
am laughing in German
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by martowskin1(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Zionista:

You are the type he described that makes an industry out of fake news(I don't think you read that anyway)

Majority if NLders don't read they just rush to comment first

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Atomemmy(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Baba soyinka is sitting on the fence. Hmm.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by kokomilala(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Nairaland has a lot of intelligent minds... Conversely,however, there are a lot of stupid,dim-wit mortals,who always sheepishly follow the herd of mass sentiments.They lack the single-minded efficacy that every human should possess- to be able to sieve facts from fiction.They always jump on the band wagon of the prevailing comments.They can't think for themselves.
Was Soyinka the only one who supported Buhari? It happens everywhere in the world. People make public recantations of their earlier standings.If anything, it shows courage.It's not double-speak.It shows one is not silent in the face of tyranny.
I don't know what to liken some of the young idiots of this age to.Someone labelled Soyinka,foolish.Fools don't achieve what he's achieved. Even at 85,he still possesses the single-minded drive of a revolutionary. Are the first-to-comments youths of this age not challenged that this old man is still active in activism,a task they've irresponsibly abandoned?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Ayodoni1(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2019
If u are not satisfied, we practiced a Democratic system of government in Nigeria where everybody has d right to vote and be voted for, instead of making noise, my advice 4 u is, wait for 2023, get a presidential form to kno ur status.@wolesoyinka.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by godofuck231: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2019
The best advice of the decade to Nigerians was ignored ,it came from lt gen TY danjuma rtd " Nigerians defend yourselves"
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Antisocial01: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2019
[s][/s]
Nwodosis:
[s][/s]

We just start the second half,get your pop corn and sit straight
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Antisocial01: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2019
[s][/s]
EdiAbali:
SOYINKA IS A FOOLISH MAN
[s][/s]

Out of the both of you who is more stupid ,you quoting news of about 5 years ago,Jonathan was a weakling so we decided to give buhari the chance not knowing he is a tyrant

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by BrokenCock: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2019
EdiAbali:
SOYINKA IS A FOOLISH MAN
his foolishh nature is the height of your wisdom. come rain, come sun
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Susu888:
undecided mehn! I m disappointed with your level of intellect Mr soyinka,or maybe you're jst playing to the gallery.

Its understandable that people shouldn't be muzzled from speaking their minds but since when was inciting a revolution against a democratically elected government(sowore) or running an illegal para military organization (IMN) became freedom of speech?

Its alright though, sad coming from the pioneer of cultism in Nigeria i'd say it makes perfect sense that you are defending chaos.
Trash as usual!
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by VULCAN(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2019
When people keep repeating what they were told without thinking...

The 12million votes for Jonathan in 2015 were all the proof that there was not just an option but a viable one.

That you fell for APC propaganda about how terrible his govt was and how wonderful Buhari's govt was going to be doesn't mean we all fell for it

thatareaguy:

Cut him some slack. You cannot get things right every time. Nigerian's didn't really have any other option in 2015 besides that of removing Jonathan.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by joytothewise(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
I think buratai is above law to be sack by buhari

You will soon hear Soyinka, will say he didn't say such lol
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Susu888(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Trash as usual!

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Pasima(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Useless man
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2019
Buhari is just like King Nebuchadnezza. No difference!
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by 12inchDickson: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2019
CB barks
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by thatareaguy: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2019
VULCAN:
When people keep repeating what they were told without thinking...

The 12million votes for Jonathan in 2015 were all the proof that there was not just an option but a viable one.

That you fell for APC propaganda about how terrible his govt was and how wonderful Buhari's govt was going to be doesn't mean we all fell for it

[/b]
Hurray.... u didn't fall for propaganda... Jonathan was doing alright... u saw the future.... folks like u are so smart. Funny.
Jonathan had to go. This is not worth arguing please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Inaugurates Constitution Review Committee / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.