Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,537 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari (21014 Views)

Tinubu Advises His Supporters To Silence Nigerians Who Wants A New Government / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by excel101(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Make this 85yrs old man let us hear word. You supported his enthronement as if you don't him. You knew him when he emerged as a coupist in 1983 when he came to power and all his antecedents, yet you were deceived when he said he's a born again democrat. Shoyinka I beg go sleep.
Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Gerrard59(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
kokomilala:
@Gerrard59,Nobel Laurettes are not cast as angels.They're are also human. Like I said before, it's not new ,it happens everywhere in the world, where people careen from one ideology to another,from one political party to another.So,what's the big deal?
I think it's lack of imagination or want of what to say or comment.Those criticizing Soyinka simply lack the cognitive capacity to invent new ideas as points to support their herd mentality.So,they lean or hang precariously on the passing band wagon of public opinion, with their impetuousness and impudence.In short,their free floating sheepishness and stupidity seem to be on loan and for sale.And,it's only kindred spirits like them that would buy the coupling. NL should look for ways to exorcise these duo from their possessed members.

Fair points.

Nonetheless, Buhari till 2027. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
12inchDickson:
I bet your kinsmen will be disappointed in beinging forth a nonentity .An animal in human skin, yes Buhari has failed us, you son of a demon

""Yes Buhari has failed us""

No, he didn't fail. He did what all non-Lunatical people knew he would do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by vicfajeze: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
EdiAbali:
SOYINKA IS A FOOLISH MAN
AS HOW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest On Wednesday / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network / Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.