Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (17639 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Maldini212(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wipe out the whole north
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
bunmconig:
we are tired of these news coming from Bornu everyday. what is the size of the state sef that our military cannot overrun once and for all?
we may need to overrun the whole north east and north west for a peaceful country
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by semyman: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
And some society rejects will celebrate this
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abuharib:
73 houses and 28 shops were set ablaze by Boko Haram insurgents in an attack launched at three Borno State villages on Thursday August 22.

Borno state governor, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum disclosed that three Local Government Areas; Gubio, Magumeri and Konduga, have been attacked in the last one week.

He also said that he has complained to President Buhari about the increased attacks by Boko Haram in the state while revealing that the chairperson of the State Emergency Management Agency, Hajiya Yabawa Kolo notified him of the recent attack. The Governor assured residents and community leaders affected ‎by the attack of immediate reconstruction of houses destroyed.

Though not revealing if any casualty was recorded in the attack launched by the insurgents, Yabawa Kolo confirmed that 73 houses and 28 shops were burnt down in Thursday's attack.

“In Borri, 17 households and four shops were burnt. In Wanori village, 34 households and 18 shops were also set ablaze while 22 households and 6 shops were torched in Kaleri-Abdule village, bringing the total of houses affected to 73 and 28 shops,” she said.

During the visit Governor Zulum held discussions with youth volunteers under the Civilian JTF, who have been helping with community policing. He assured them of his support to ensure adequate policing.

http://igberetvnews.com/931068/oh-no-boko-haram-burns-down-73-houses-in-borno/

Where is Nigerian army
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
PapaAdanna:
But any body still living in borno state till now despite the madness there is supposed to be blamed
not many sane people are left in the north

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by vivalavida(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
If u check well, na mud houses with thatched roof
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Sabiman(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let them enjoy their next level... cry
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by desmond2pk: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Buhari supported them. They helped buhari win elections. Buhari enter church picked redeemed pastor. Redeemed members and founder supports buhari. BH kill Christians. Redeemed pastor quiet.
Church is a scam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by madenigga(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
i dont know why i find this story difficult to believe.

even if Boko haram burnt house i don't believe its up to that, someone just left this loose because he stands to benefit from it
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by kareemkamil(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Our Nigerian Army at work again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Bridget95(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
WizBLANCE:
My friends won't let me hear word cause 80 igbos were caught by FBI using their brains to colonise the greedy Americans.

But I don't know how they take the news of their brothers being a constant pain in the nation's ass.

Quite quoting me, my ink won't be enough as I have enough threads to follow.
use your sense, Yorubas are the grand masters.
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by irapson2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
bunmconig:
we are tired of these news coming from Bornu everyday. what is the size of the state sef that our military cannot overrun once and for all?

Mr Man is the second largest state in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by jpphilips(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abuharib:
73 houses and 28 shops were set ablaze by Boko Haram insurgents in an attack launched at three Borno State villages on Thursday August 22.

Borno state governor, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum disclosed that three Local Government Areas; Gubio, Magumeri and Konduga, have been attacked in the last one week.

He also said that he has complained to President Buhari about the increased attacks by Boko Haram in the state while revealing that the chairperson of the State Emergency Management Agency, Hajiya Yabawa Kolo notified him of the recent attack. The Governor assured residents and community leaders affected ‎by the attack of immediate reconstruction of houses destroyed.

Though not revealing if any casualty was recorded in the attack launched by the insurgents, Yabawa Kolo confirmed that 73 houses and 28 shops were burnt down in Thursday's attack.

“In Borri, 17 households and four shops were burnt. In Wanori village, 34 households and 18 shops were also set ablaze while 22 households and 6 shops were torched in Kaleri-Abdule village, bringing the total of houses affected to 73 and 28 shops,” she said.

During the visit Governor Zulum held discussions with youth volunteers under the Civilian JTF, who have been helping with community policing. He assured them of his support to ensure adequate policing.

Sounds like Shekau is back!
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Surulereman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
The technicality of Boko Haram's defeat is inconclusive.
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abuharib:

IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by nicepoker101(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Susu888:
Like for real Doesn't our military know how to gather intelligence to avoid attacks as this?
They are busy gathering intelligence on how to rescue an already arrested kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by kbbanj10(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Saboteurs everywhere. No government officials involved no Bokoharam. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by tunjilee003: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
flash back to 2015 a dullard presidential candidate was asked how Will he tackle Boko Haram,he was like"wetin b Boko Haram"after four years that dullard is Still in The seat not knowing how to curb insecurity

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by comradewanle(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
The fire looks like Amazon fire in Brazil. undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by smileyoo: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
in 2015, bubu promised to end this boko_carnage within 3months in office, but after 4yrs in office, bht is on d increase

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Solorrman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
not again from north. we need to fear north because of their little brain and their leaders using it to make money
The only little brain i can see is the people that followed Jesus Christ as a God or his son. Jesus was the only said God that came with followcome anus and penix,even indians that worship 300 idols are sensible than u ,at least an idol do not go to toilet to defeacate.
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Solorrman(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Business is booming for Northern Muslims cabal both as retired generals and civilians with Boko haram funding from UN, FGN, world Bank, Niger Delta Oil Money and hostages for Allah.
Therefore, bombing can never stop in NE. It's the real Cash-cow. The Main ATM .

Nothing good can ever come from the Core North.

Local man is not surprised.... Na dia way
At least we have a sense in our brains because all i know is Boko haram are not Muslims. But whoever follow or worship Jesus Christ is one hek of dump deaf and saneless . No God can come with followcome anus and penix d way Christ does. We love christ but as a noble prophet and we do know prophet can never habour God's quality. Jesus goes to toilet because he was having anus and penix the same as yours .
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by godofuck231: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
WonderManly:
Technically we have defeated boko haram. And Boko haram has been defeated technically. So, continue to enjoy your next level...
when the cows are killed that's when there is a real case ,other than that it's just an everyday thing
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by dicex(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Buha said we are winning the war against boko while obj said it could take more than 15 years.
Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by APCHaram: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't fcking have any fcking fcks left to give and even if I had fcks to fcking give I will fcking not give a single fcking Fck for whatever fcking Fck happens to that fcking fcked up fcking Fck Borno. So all I will fcking say now is fcking Fck dah Fck off with your fcking fcked up Borno

Fck it , for Fck sake and Fck you if you fcking quote me.

Lima is not impressed

Re: Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno by Vulcanheph(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
The same Boko haram that has technicaly defeated or that was Bombed some days ago by the airforce......and the same bornou that gave bubu 1 million votes in the last election...... Abeg Enjoy the "NEXT LEVEL" jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Ayo Salami Reinstated As President Of Court Of Appeal? / Victoria Tayo Odumosu In Age Falsification Scandal (Photo) / Kogi APC Stakeholders Give Conditions For Genuine Reconciliation With Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.