Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! (1005 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2019
The day has finally come!!!
It's the 3rd Year since Yahweh, Allah and other gods of religion have been captured and imprisoned. Celebrate O Ye World!!!
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Rejoice o ye world!!!

1 Like

Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Join in the CELEBRATION everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2019
The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:

The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.

Interesting.

How did you come about your other moniker, Otemanuduno?
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by Elliot2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
lol. tell me abt your own god? What were he doing when the supposed deceptive gods held sway among men?
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elliot2:
lol. tell me abt your own god? What were he doing when the supposed deceptive gods held sway among men?
Actually Atum my friend was out in the universe doing research of the unlimited universes. He had no time for religion but science. Now see how science is paying off.
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by sonmvayina(m): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yaweh is one of the sons of Enlil... He is married to asherah
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by Elliot2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
Actually Atum my friend was out in the universe doing research of the unlimited universes. He had no time for religion but science. Now see how science is paying off.
It take more irrational thinking to accept this your claim. how can a supposed god with all knowledge do research instead of knowing everything.

2 Likes

Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elliot2:
It take more irrational thinking to accept this your claim. how can a supposed god with all knowledge do research instead of knowing everything.
Now see where your confusion originates from. Atum isn't God Almighty, he's just one of the gods humans like you have ever worshipped on earth. Atum is just like Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch and their likes. He has never at anytime said that he was God Almighty, although people have called him so at one point in time.
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
A poem of Asuku : A call for Unity
11. Come and join us in a quest for unity. To make our dream a reality. Come and join us in our plea for serenity. To destroy our deep-rooted ethnicity.
12. A termite to our growth is the definition of our tribalism. It was the open gate to colonialism. And easily our traditions are defeated to usher us into foreign cultism. And we see the things about our cultures as paganism.
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:

A poem of Asuku : A call for Unity
11. Come and join us in a quest for unity. To make our dream a reality. Come and join us in our plea for serenity. To destroy our deep-rooted ethnicity.
12. A termite to our growth is the definition of our tribalism. It was the open gate to colonialism. And easily our traditions are defeated to usher us into foreign cultism. And we see the things about our cultures as paganism.
You didn't answer my question earlier.

How did you come about the name, Otemanuduno?

I know it's not the real name people call you off Nl.

At what point (what year) did you have a first encounter with Atum from whom you get inspiration?
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 4:14am On Aug 26, 2019
gensteejay:

You didn't answer my question earlier.

How did you come about the name, Otemanuduno?

I know it's not the real name people call you off Nl.

At what point (what year) did you have a first encounter with Atum from whom you get inspiration?
I was hating on the devil, so I thought. That 'Ote' means hatred. Manu= Man utd; Duno= dun o.
Meaning: Being red devil's enemy is sweet o.
Back then, nairaland allowed a username with spaces in between. So it was originally "Ote Man U Dun O". Then it changed to Otemanuduno.

Later in January 1st 2016 that I got my call by Atum, I was told that the name was actually my spiritual name, especially the first four letters of it. Atum told me that 'Otem' means 'Son of truth' in the Seriot Language. He told me that Otem and Atum meant the same thing and that himself had first lived as a human on earth in Luxembourg under the name. Therefore 'Otem' and 'Atum' could also have the same meaning.
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:

I was hating on the devil, so I thought. That 'Ote' means hatred. Manu= Man utd; Duno= dun o.
Meaning: Being red devil's enemy is sweet o.
Back then, nairaland allowed a username with spaces in between. So it was originally "Ote Man U Dun O". Then it changed to Otemanuduno.

Later in January 1st 2016 that I got my call by Atum, I was told that the name was actually my spiritual name, especially the first four letters of it. Atum told me that 'Otem' means 'Son of truth' in the Seriot Language. He told me that Otem and Atum meant the same thing and that himself had first lived as a human on earth in Luxembourg under the name. Therefore 'Otem' and 'Atum' could also have the same meaning.

Luxembourg? Then why was he so popular in ancient Egypt? I thought he had lived in ancient Africa.

What do you think of the out-of-Africa theory? Is it really true that humanity began from Africa?
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2019
gensteejay:

Luxembourg? Then why was he so popular in ancient Egypt? I thought he had lived in ancient Africa.

What do you think of the out-of-Africa theory? Is it really true that humanity began from Africa?

Still wondering if you're the same person I saw in a dream around an hour ago.
he was a reincarnate of the Egyptian deity Atum. In this homo sapien reality, Atum had lived as a human twice and the two times were well documented in the Book of Universal History.
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2019
0temSapien:
he was a reincarnate of the Egyptian deity Atum. In this homo sapien reality, Atum had lived as a human twice and the two times were well documented in the Book of Universal History.
Ok
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2019
I still have many other questions to ask you. Thank you
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by dalass(f): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Elliot2:
He's s yaba left escapee grin
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 2:10am On Dec 09, 2019
dalass:

He's s yaba left escapee grin
Prove it undecided
Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by 0temSapien: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: It's The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Yahweh's Imprisonment! Hooray! by OtemAtum: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Around this time last year it was the third year anniversary. Now it is the 4th YEAR ANNIVERSARY. HOORAY!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 / God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! / How Pastor Ezekiel Atang Died Few Days To His 50th Birthday [VIDEO/PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.