Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) (5456 Views)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by Romanault(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by Aarenaija: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
This life is full of a lot of strange happenings......
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Marry Ashawo and live in regret for the rest of your life.

Ashawo or Olosho never Change.

Believe that Ashewo woman will change and you will believe The useless vegetable in Aso Rock will perform in his second term.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by MannieA(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmm..so sad mehnnn This woman has got no shame. Stooping so low just because of a phone?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by Alwaysking: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Marriage is scam
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by cybriz82(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok my ex is getting married next Sunday but still f**k with me.we did it last week,3days ago n 2day..that’s life for u.
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by fykes(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Marriage is no scam. U marry a woman of easy virtue and u expect her to change... That's the only way she knows how to make money.
Mr man must have seen principled and hardworking ladies and wanted "sexy".
Guys... Every woman is sexy... Spend on her and watch her become better than those bad lucks u chase around.
No pity for either of them... Likes attract.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by fykes(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
cybriz82:
Ok my ex is getting married next Sunday but still f**k with me.we did it last week,3days ago n 2day..that’s life for u.
D way I see it, d girl is using u for sex. U are not good enough to wait for... U are not good enough to build with and u are just her sextoy.She's just using u for sex.

If only men knew d ego trip when u turn down a lady's sexual advances. Even all the weed won't make u feel higher

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by fykes(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
cybriz82:
D way I see it, d girl is using u for sex. U are not good enough to wait for... U are not good enough to build with and u are just her sextoy.She's just using u for sex.

If only men knew d ego trip when u turn down a lady's sexual advances. Even all the weed in d world won't make u feel higher

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by cybriz82(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
fykes:

If only men knew d ego trip when u turn down a lady's sexual advances. Even all the weed in d world won't make u feel higher

Ehya professor Incase u dnt knw I’m d one dat left her for 4good yrs.evn before she got engage she begged me to cme bk which I refuse.anyway nobody is using nobody we are grown up just f**king each oda ok.
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by fykes(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
cybriz82:

Ehya professor Incase u dnt knw I’m d one dat left her for 4good yrs.evn before she got engage she begged me to cme bk which I refuse.anyway nobody is using nobody we are grown up just f**king each oda ok.
Dogs go back to their vomits... Grown ups don't.

BTW... Every mallam with his kettle.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by cybriz82(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
fykes:

Dogs go back to their vomits... Grown ups don't.

BTW... Every mallam with his kettle.

U get mighty problem I swear.wonder how my problem take effect u.goodnyt

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by johnkey: 4:43am On Aug 26, 2019
last last I'll still be single and shagging pooseas at 50
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by luvyaself95(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2019
cybriz82:
for your better tomorrow sake stop that nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by luvyaself95(m): 5:06am On Aug 26, 2019
I believe in marriage but married people dey disbeliever of everything..
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by blinking001(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2019
fykes:

If only men knew d ego trip when u turn down a lady's sexual advances. Even all the weed won't make u feel higher
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by Zombiekiller010: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2019
cybriz82:
no be your fault, its the fault of the loose girl
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by domino4211(m): 5:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Perfect..
No woman owes any man anything.. tying the nupitial knot is bondage.. Aunty continue,I dey your back..

Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by cybriz82(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
no be your fault, its the fault of the loose girl

Lolz who b all this pastors again abeg? Shoo wetin b una prob nau?
Re: Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) by Romanault(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Woman stripped nak£d by group of men, flogged mercilessly, and filmed (Video) / My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me / Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.