Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerians Should Stop Doing This (you end up giving your soul to the devil) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Should Stop Doing This (you end up giving your soul to the devil) (231 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Stop Doing This (you end up giving your soul to the devil) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2019
There's a new phrase Nigerians have adopted into their speech whenever they see a successful man with good measures on the internet. '' Go and Hustle'' plus added controversies.
This is something I want to say. Someone who works 9 to 5 everyday for a month doing a descrete work, would you tell him to hustle?
A cleaning agent in a company that earns 10k a month, would you tell him to hustle more? What about bankers or government workers.
My question is this, when you say 'go and Hustle' what kind of hustle are you referring to?
Cos people are being misled into doing one illegal stuff or the other all in the name of hustle.

Life isn't about Comparison. Just because your neighbour has a Ranger Rover new edition and you don't doesn't mean u have to go extreme miles to have what he has.
The world is changing, nobody wants to suffer, I get it. But letting another man's success drive you to a sinful act shows you are not contempt with what you have. God put us here on this earth for a reason. Some will die rich some will die poor. Some are destined to be CEOs and some destined to be a labourer. The ways of man isn't the same with God. He thinks differently from the way we do. But nobody wants to believe that because we are blinded by social media influence of rich people. Live your life and enjoy it to the fullest and keep praising God. Even in your difficult moments. Some men who were friends with Jesus were die hard poor and they still served him despite the hardship. Our new generation is telling us a different thing and that thing is Money but it shouldn't be. Life isn't about having all the expensive things but living it the way that pleases God. He owns us and this earth, we should respect and give him the glory he deserves

Happy Sunday
If you dont go to church, atleast say ''Our Lords Prayer''
If u do go to church, always know that God watches you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 1million By Been An Agent That Get People Who Want To Buy From China / Christian, What Is Your Cross? / Presidential Aide For Sierra Leone Sacked For Testifying On Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.