Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (43454 Views)

Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra / Sa’ad Abubakar: Disobedience To Court Order, Recipe For Lawlessness, Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Casmario2019: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy married life to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Toscarel: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wishing them a happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
How?@signature
Jh0wsef:
Hm.. This is exactly what they're using our money for? Spending lavishly instead of empowering the youths.

Well, you want to earn creating designs as a side hustle with your smartphone like I do?

Join the Creative Designs Online Masterclass smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5357126/want-earn-10-15k-weekly-designing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by 24kmagic: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Does that in any way mean that they'll not all die one day?

We are all equal, that's what I know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by salford1: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Only 17?

Low key affair.
Its probably more. Some landed in different airfields.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by roladex(f): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dangote pls am still available. Pls look my side. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by abdulkayus(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
thesicilian:
Is that girl up to 18yrs?

Noooo, she is just 8 years old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Almunjid(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Only 17?

Low key affair.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, but how many bicycles were parked out side when ur father married ur mother? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by kaffyadeakeem(f): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
NeededGist:
Congrats to sound sultan, i wish his daughter a happy marriage.
Are you sure at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Coolgent(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
thesicilian:
No she was born yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by KIDfurniture(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
The landlords, ...I'm just a tenant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by ijabiken1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bokoharam should invade that hall,the hall house the whole of Nigeria problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by shedy03(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Only 17?
Low key affair.
not intended to be low key joor, it's change + next level biting hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Greenback: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Those big mouth lousy city noise makers are dumb..

If it was during GEJ's time,AAHHHHHHH...

Imagine CJN offering prayers!!!

UP CITY JAWE
grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Emmanueladvocate(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
good for them good for them good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
roladex:
Dangote pls am still available. Pls look my side. grin

OK send me your number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Codes151(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
He looted the cash and claimed it was missing
2special:
l believe, the sultan, which is the spiritual head of the Muslim will also use the opportunity to advise his brother Buhari cos during Jonathan's regime, the sultan was running his mouth like cow yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by SamOyovwi: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mr Empowerment, work and make your own money and spend it whatever way you like
Jh0wsef:
Hm.. This is exactly what they're using our money for? Spending lavishly instead of empowering the youths.

Well, you want to earn creating designs as a side hustle with your smartphone like I do?

Join the Creative Designs Online Masterclass smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5357126/want-earn-10-15k-weekly-designing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by AbdulAkpan: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Anu. I gues all the Aircraft in Nigeria will land on your state's Airport on your wedding day. Say Amen.
NwaNimo1:
Only 17?

Low key affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by LordPsalm(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Are these men better than the 80 arrested in the US,?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Mummymahdi(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
thesicilian:

God!!! go search and see from where she graduated, hmmmn
ppl can talk rubbish ehn
Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2019
hmm 50k bride price, if na some states in the east they will cut off the grooms balls, at least the mallos dont dell their daughters.
Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by Arewa1408: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Lo and behold

The owners of Nigeria

The controller generals of Niger delta oil

Kudos to all supporters of Evil

Karma is real

This is the one you worry about. Why not worry about all the Niger Deltans and South South stealing you blind. If you know what Deziani stole as Petroleum Minister, you will cry. When GEJ was there, what did he do?
Re: Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts by roladex(f): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

OK send me your number
r u dangle ni grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.