Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? (3185 Views)

If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
czarina:
Very cheap.

Nah, I was asking for a friend grin

A massage associate grin
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
czarina:
What is that meme kwanu?! cheesy cheesy

Yeah, I can imagine, we don't know when we're coming to Abj but if you're ever on the Plateau, we may bless you with an hour long Swedish massage. On the house.

P. S

I'm still waiting for the akant numba.

You ppl should offer erotic services even if it's just showering or oil basking
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by drmikeadams(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
czarina:
where could be "nicer" than Abuja? Don't mention Lagos.

I'm curious.

Uyo
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by ololade001: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Hi guys, dont know if anybody is still here, but thinking of relocating to Abuja next year, would like to about cost of living, areas to stay with 600k for a 2 bedroom, kind of business that might move. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Luckybelt: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Your budget will be ok for Airport Road. Businesses move in Abuja especially basic human needs but make sure you manage it yourself. Email me for any other info

1 Like

Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Udobigj(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
klever18:
Thread for those who are planning to live or relocate to Abuja get in here for information or direction

Good day all, pls I need someone to assist me financially
Just paid for a shop with my savings, I have been home about three months thinking sch will open sooner but to no avail, that is where I do my business and never wish to use my savings as I wished to migrate to another country with it, but all to no avail, just an assistant pls so as start up and save up,
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Temidola12(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
same here
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Temidola12(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Temidola12:
same here but mine is the cost of a room self con my whole budget is like 200k and job issue

You’ll have to make do with satellite areas in Lugbe at least. I live in Kado but I hear there are some very affordable rooms in Jahi around 80 - 100k.

For job? You’re a girl so sales representatives, marketing roles should not be too hard for you to land. If you need something bigger, Someone has to refer you in this Abuja. Connection and networking is a lifestyle here.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by mrstanley1: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Luckybelt:
Your budget will be ok for Airport Road. Businesses move in Abuja especially basic human needs but make sure you manage it yourself. Email me for any other info

Pls can we chat about this?
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by zuzman(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
I’m in Jos, can I come too? grin
czarina:
What is that meme kwanu?! cheesy cheesy

Yeah, I can imagine, we don't know when we're coming to Abj but if you're ever on the Plateau, we may bless you with an hour long Swedish massage. On the house.

P. S

I'm still waiting for the akant numba.
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by fwallex4truth: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Temidola12:
same here but mine is the cost of a room self con my whole budget is like 200k and job issue

Please I need your help. Also want to relocate and I have a low budget.
Re: Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? by Luckybelt: 4:52am On Dec 08, 2020
mrstanley1:

Pls can we chat about this?
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steamer Edouard Bohlen, The 1909 Ship Wreck On The Coast Of Namibia(Photos) / Beautiful Pics Of Yoruba Land Excluding Lagos / ₦36million Tiny Egg-shaped Home For Travellers That Generates Its Power(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.