Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches (358 Views)

Why Did Our Pastors Not Preaching About The Day Of Judgement Anymore? / Top Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria, Number 3 Would Shock You / Top 10 World’s Richest Pastors 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches by Demzlent(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please my people what are your opinions on this thing

RICHEST CHURCHES IN THE WORLD:

1- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $67.0 billon

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- Catholic Church Australia- $20.9 billion

4- Catholic Church Germany- $25.0 billion

5-Church of England $7.8 billion

6-Opus Dei (part of the Catholic Church) Italy- $2.8 billon

7-Church of Scientology- $2.0 billon

``NOW OBSERVE THAT THERE IS NO.....

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue
*No Pentecostal church at all*.

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD:
1 Bishop Oyedepo - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39 Million
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 Million (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25 Million
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25 Million
9 Prophet TB Joshua - $10 Million
10 Pastor Joseph Prince - $5 Million

*Observe again that none of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of the Richest Pastors.*

The Pope is not there.
The Arch Bishop of Canterbury is not there.
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not there.
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is not there.

```NOW OBSERVE AGAIN.```

*6* out of the *10 Richest Pastors* are *blacks* , with *their congregation being predominantly black* .

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their *churches in Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, the 147th most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world.*

Observe as well that the Richest Churches are situated in

1- USA
2- Vatican City
3- England

These are amongst the safest, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

*What a Paradox!! Jesus Christ fed the multitude, but in Nigeria the multitude feed the Men of God and General Overseers.*

COPIED.

_BBC Africa_

By OsuChukwu Collins
Re: Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
He that has eyes, let him see.

smiley
Re: Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches by greatnaija01: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
HERE IS GOD'S WORD.... It is not an opinion... it is TRUTH.

OLD TESTAMENT Deuteronomy 15:11 There will always be poor people in your assembly, so I command you to give freely to your neighbors and to the poor and needy in your midst.

NEW TESTAMENT The Lesson of the widow's mite is presented in the Synoptic Gospels (Mark 12:41-44, Luke 21:1-4), in which Jesus is teaching at the Temple in Jerusalem. The Gospel of Mark specifies that two mites (Greek lepta) are together worth a quadrans, the smallest Roman coin. CLEARLY SHOWS THAT EVEN IN THE TEMPLE JESUS WAS ATTENDING AND PREACHING IN AND WORKING MIRACLES..... THERE WERE POOR PEOPLE.

FINALLY

Matthew 26:11 The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have Me

Pls lets stop putting mouth into things that are spiritual when God clearly didnt send anyone to help him inspect his church..... IF THE CHURCH YOU ATTEND IS IN ERROR, get on your knees and pray for the church and let God guide you to another church.

THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH, but just as there are FALSE PASTORS so also there are FALSE MEMBERS... who only PUBLICIZE the errors of the church.

These churches you have mentioned here LAWYERS... so there is a legal system to the money they have. Take winners chapel for example... do you know how much a MESSAGE TAPE COST? now for the entire SHILOH duration many hundreds of thousands of people will BUY THE MESSAGES and that runs into MILLIONS...... if you call that a scam, then you should never have bought textbooks in school... or bought business books. THESE ARE JUST ONE OF THE MANY SYSTEMS that bring in so much money to churches....

NOW I can talk about miracles and testimonies... MIRACLES ARE FREE, but some kind of miracles can not be celebrated with an empty hand.... a very wealthy couple barren for 23 years meets their pastor or comes for a visit to a certain church and after prayers they get TWINS.... no one cares if the pastor used the powers of darkness or it was Gods power.... THEY WILL BUY GIFTS FOR THE PASTOR, GIVE FOR THE CHURCH BUILDING... do so much to show they are grateful to God.

when people talk against the wealth of men of God, I really feel ashamed such people claim to be educated. MONEY IS A SLAVE TO SOLUTIONS.... provide rare solutions and you will have serious money... its simple. Africa pastors are always going to have more money than pastors here in the the UK because somehow they have more power to do things for people that seem impossible.

I am not a worshipper of any pastor but I will not simply say THANK YOU and walk away if someone can solve my issues in office with just a word of prayer... I will feel like an ungrateful soul if I just say THANK YOU SO MUCH and leave.

Demzlent:
Please my people what are your opinions on this thing

RICHEST CHURCHES IN THE WORLD:

1- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $67.0 billon

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- Catholic Church Australia- $20.9 billion

4- Catholic Church Germany- $25.0 billion

5-Church of England $7.8 billion

6-Opus Dei (part of the Catholic Church) Italy- $2.8 billon

7-Church of Scientology- $2.0 billon

``NOW OBSERVE THAT THERE IS NO.....

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue
*No Pentecostal church at all*.

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD:
1 Bishop Oyedepo - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39 Million
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 Million (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25 Million
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25 Million
9 Prophet TB Joshua - $10 Million
10 Pastor Joseph Prince - $5 Million

*Observe again that none of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of the Richest Pastors.*

The Pope is not there.
The Arch Bishop of Canterbury is not there.
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not there.
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is not there.

```NOW OBSERVE AGAIN.```

*6* out of the *10 Richest Pastors* are *blacks* , with *their congregation being predominantly black* .

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their *churches in Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, the 147th most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world.*

Observe as well that the Richest Churches are situated in

1- USA
2- Vatican City
3- England

These are amongst the safest, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

*What a Paradox!! Jesus Christ fed the multitude, but in Nigeria the multitude feed the Men of God and General Overseers.*

COPIED.

_BBC Africa_

By OsuChukwu Collins
Re: Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches by Demzlent(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=81592458]HERE IS GOD'S WORD.... It is not an opinion... it is TRUTH.

OLD TESTAMENT Deuteronomy 15:11 There will always be poor people in your assembly, so I command you to give freely to your neighbors and to the poor and needy in your midst.

NEW TESTAMENT The Lesson of the widow's mite is presented in the Synoptic Gospels (Mark 12:41-44, Luke 21:1-4), in which Jesus is teaching at the Temple in Jerusalem. The Gospel of Mark specifies that two mites (Greek lepta) are together worth a quadrans, the smallest Roman coin. CLEARLY SHOWS THAT EVEN IN THE TEMPLE JESUS WAS ATTENDING AND PREACHING IN AND WORKING MIRACLES..... THERE WERE POOR PEOPLE.

FINALLY

Matthew 26:11 The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have Me

THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH, but just as there are FALSE PASTORS so also there are FALSE MEMBERS... who only PUBLICIZE the errors of the church.

These churches you have mentioned here LAWYERS... so there is a legal system to the money they have. Take winners chapel for example... do you know how much a MESSAGE TAPE COST? now for the entire SHILOH duration many hundreds of thousands of people will BUY THE MESSAGES and that runs into MILLIONS...... if you call that a scam, then you should never have bought textbooks in school... or bought business books. THESE ARE JUST ONE OF THE MANY SYSTEMS that bring in so much money to churches....

NOW I can talk about miracles and testimonies... MIRACLES ARE FREE, but some kind of miracles can not be celebrated with an empty hand.... a very wealthy couple barren for 23 years meets their pastor or comes for a visit to a certain church and after prayers they get TWINS.... no one cares if the pastor used the powers of darkness or it was Gods power.... THEY WILL BUY GIFTS FOR THE PASTOR, GIVE FOR THE CHURCH BUILDING... do so much to show they are grateful to God.

when people talk against the wealth of men of God, I really feel ashamed such people claim to be educated. MONEY IS A SLAVE TO SOLUTIONS.... provide rare solutions and you will have serious money... its simple. Africa pastors are always going to have more money than pastors here in the the UK because somehow they have more power to do things for people that seem impossible.

I am not a worshipper of any pastor but I will not simply say THANK YOU and walk away if someone can solve my issues in office with just a word of prayer... I will feel like an ungrateful soul if I just say THANK YOU SO MUCH and leave.

Pls lets stop putting mouth into things that are spiritual when God clearly didnt send anyone to help him inspect his church..... IF THE CHURCH YOU ATTEND IS IN ERROR, get on your knees and pray for the church and let God guide you to another church. /quote]

In the book of revelation Jesus connendeda church for knowing those that call themselves Apostles but are not giving them qudos for finding out that these people ate liars,do don't say somebody does not know when they throw out challenges like these. Bible said test all spirits
Re: Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches by cassidy1996(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
money money

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd 4-0 AZ: Greenwood & Mata Inspire Sweeping Victory As Utd Win The Group / my / Breaking: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 3 UNIBEN Lecturers, 12 Students During Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.