Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her (32444 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
So nice of her. Although, it is part of the campaign strategy
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Bridget95(f): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gov. yahaya Bello dey chop sweet food. This woman looks sweet like fresh palm wine from Nnewi.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by 2019prophets(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
damn she’s one hell of a MILF
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by KingGBsky(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Photoshop....takes 10 minutes.

Most of this artist just use 3D to design someone so fast and make the real natural artists look lazy

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Sarafinna75(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good deed, but hajia rasheedat that her husband is going nowhere.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let's all go on painting spree
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok na.
Trust nigerians
Latest trend now will be #draw&tagcelebrities
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Deltatoto: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
post=81593843:
Nigerian artist Receives 1million for Painting Portrait for Wife of Kogi State Governor, Rashida Yahaya Bello.

It is gathered that First Lady of kogi state. Hahiya Rashida Bello has donated the sum of N1,000,000 to an instagram artiste , Named Bright Chukwu Dike. It all started when bright made a Potrait of the Governor’s wife and tagged her with a touching caption, the image also attracted a lot of people that kept on tagging the First Lady.

Bright is said to have received the one million naira support from the First Lady. According to him , “words can’t describe how i feel, I have been disappointed by a lot of people including big people including celebrities, even footballers as a way of support in the last NFW cup , some promised to send money for the art but failed me, some even go to the extent of blocking me because they feel I am a nobody. .

But what Her Excellency did was beyond words. I only tagged her and she responded and told me to call a number which I did. .

I couldn’t believe it until I received the money. God bless her for supporting me. This will go a long way for me. I want to also use this opportunity to tell everyone with talent to never give up. Because one day. .

Destiny helper will locate you just as Her Excellency has located me, I am from Imo state and have no link with kogi”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMAoMClywlk
this girl totu go sweet.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by TemmyT002(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wonderful

Don't forget to do the same to sick people in clinics and hospitals who can't afford health services and food.
God bless you as you do so.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by DesChyko: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
This one everybody is pretending as if they didn't see the name of the person who just landed this 1 milla through the work of his hands.

Next time you generalize, you're insulting the sweat of these ones.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by naijaboy756: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
helokers:
Woman Cry Hard When A Man Bang Her In Her Ass Hole

The Man Was Arested Last Week In GHANA For Late Night S E X Work This Video Got People Talking.

[url=https://nmkaylaorrhnh..com/2019/08/last.html]Watch download the video Of Her Here[/l]
your head is paining you abi
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by naijaboy756: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by kblacko1: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Creative hands
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
post=81593843:
Nigerian artist Receives 1million for Painting Portrait for Wife of Kogi State Governor, Rashida Yahaya Bello.

It is gathered that First Lady of kogi state. Hahiya Rashida Bello has donated the sum of N1,000,000 to an instagram artiste , Named Bright Chukwu Dike. It all started when bright made a Potrait of the Governor’s wife and tagged her with a touching caption, the image also attracted a lot of people that kept on tagging the First Lady.

Bright is said to have received the one million naira support from the First Lady. According to him , “words can’t describe how i feel, I have been disappointed by a lot of people including big people including celebrities, even footballers as a way of support in the last NFW cup , some promised to send money for the art but failed me, some even go to the extent of blocking me because they feel I am a nobody. .

But what Her Excellency did was beyond words. I only tagged her and she responded and told me to call a number which I did. .

I couldn’t believe it until I received the money. God bless her for supporting me. This will go a long way for me. I want to also use this opportunity to tell everyone with talent to never give up. Because one day. .

Destiny helper will locate you just as Her Excellency has located me, I am from Imo state and have no link with kogi”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMAoMClywlk

Government funds? Which work she dey do way she dey dash 1milla.

Kogi Koya, dino melaye fun governor
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by Onyi22(f): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
undefeateds:
misplaced priority, nonsense!
E pain this idiot
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by oluxy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
With people's unpaid salaries money. Enjoy and keep flirting the 3 times bail out millions of $.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by gr8child(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
So someone has one million naira to dash somebody in that Kogi State?
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Can your blessings continue after the election ma?
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by undefeateds: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Onyi22:
E pain this idiot
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by ferrariLaferrari: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
emeijeh:
Hope her hubby is not owing salaries anymore?

Kogi civil servants, please confirm this now!

"...I have supported you with the some of 1,000,000.00"
grin lol
The salary he’s owing ehn, if given another four years in office he can’t pay all. Tbvh
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by piagetskinner(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
That one million can pay some civil servants salaries

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by IHANLU: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kogi Civil.Servant salary has been donated while the masses are in hunger. Yeye Bello and his wives are most wicked human being on earth. You shall definitely pay for your wicked deed including the Bastard Guy called Asiwaju which Yeye Bello appointed as the Commissioner of Finance.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by TGMISKY(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
The drawing fine pass the real thing. Guy, you try. I wish I had such talent
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by litaninja(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Illiterates everywhere I swaer.

emeijeh:
Hope her hubby is not owing salaries anymore?

Kogi civil servants, please confirm this now!

"...I have supported you with the some of 1,000,000.00"
grin lol
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her by grandstar(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
The work is quite good. I'm impressed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) / Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.