Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men (888 Views)

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men – Nigerian Lady / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men by Lindabanks: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
A Nigerian girl has left many people baffled after admitting that she has slept with 2788 men while narrating the story of her life. A video of her is already trending on social media with terrible backlash from social media users.

However, it is not all what it seems it is. The woman identified as Ifediba Oluchi Anne might have played on the intelligence of many by deceiving them with the video which she later clarified in a long post on her website that although she has slept with a good number of men, but it was not up to 2788.

A first look at the video might sound controversial as she gave no hint that what she said was actually fictional. Many people have attacked her for using such a cheap means to get attention and traffic to her blog. A number of people have attacked her on social media calling her different names and cursing the hell out of her life.

See the photo of the lady in question here: http://toktok9ja.com/i-am-a-love-peddler-and-ashawo-i-have-slept-with-2788-men-nigerian-lady/
Re: I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men by cenaman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
She can sleep with million men her well will never run dry.
Re: I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men by Frankie10: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
How does the number of men you have slept with, affect the price of food stuffs in the market? Abeg, shift
Re: I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men by donbachi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mama d mama...ranka dede
Re: I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men by mu2sa2: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
What's her name again? Ifediba! Not surprised.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Decision? / Babcock University Expels Student For Leaking Sex Tape Online / What Is The Most Expensive Area To Live In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.