Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

“I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims (2781 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Maniagist: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
An Ivorian pastor has declared that God has appointed him to resurrect deceased Ivorian DJ and Singer, DJ Arafat.

According to the pastor identified as Koffi Duchrist, he can resurrect DJ Arafat but on the condition that he gets permission from the biological family of Arafat and Minister Hameb Bakayoko, who is Arafat’s godfather.

He added that some forces in the music industry who don’t want DJ Arafat to be resurrected but God has declared and he will revive him.

God told me to do this live and wait for a period of 5 days, that is to say by Friday at the latest, that I get in touch with the family of Dj Arafat.

If the family of Dj Arafat calls me at once I will leave and whatever the number of formol they put in the body of Arafat, the Lord Jesus will resurrect it.

I get the impression that there are people who do not like Arafat revive, I have the impression that there are wizards in this business, so stay calm, I’ll tell you because when God has opened a door nobody can shut it up Arafat will get up and take the microphone to sing”, Pastor Koffi Duchrist revealed

DJ Arafat originally known as Ange Didier Houon was an Ivorian DJ and music star who has several hit songs to his credit.

On 11th August, DJ Arafat was involved in a terrible motorcycle accident at Abidjan and was rushed to the hospital.

He passed away on 12th August 2019 after he suffered a skull fracture.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/25/i-can-resurrect-dj-arafat-but-on-one-condition-ivorian-pastor-claims/

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Maniagist: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
cry
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Mutemenot(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
wink
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Aboks(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Coming from a drunk

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
kiss

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Blakjewelry(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
why didn't you guys post the mumu face
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Davash222(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Since God has given you the command to resurrect him, why waiting for the family consent Are the family greater than the Almighty God who has given you the command??

4 Likes

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by OTayobami(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Won tun ti de o! Nawa for una!

1 Like

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Jokerman(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
If he's in heaven, he wouldn't want to come back

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Funmmyastic: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
The stupid pastor should not rob salt on the wound of the deceased family o.That's what you get when the weed is too much for the brain.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by nicepoker101(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
When a pastor is high on substandard weed. grin
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stop smoking substandard joint, u no go gree.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Lagbaja01(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by tillaman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
He’s high on some vintage kush

1 Like

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by starbuck(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Believe me, he wouldn't want to come back again after tasting the after realms

So save yourself the strength
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by effacofresh(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
I can still sight a cigarette in his fingers through his glasses in the first pix cool
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
effacofresh:
I can still sight a cigarette in his fingers through his glasses in the first pix cool
O.G cool
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by webincomeplus(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2019
I don't know what brand of weed exactly the pastor took. But it's top grade.
Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by hahn(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2019
webincomeplus:
I don't know what brand of weed exactly the pastor took. But it's top grade.

This is obviously the handiwork of hard drugs like cocaine, heroin and inhaling of crude oil.

Leave Igbo out of this

Re: “I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition” -ivorian Pastor Claims by tillaman(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2019
hahn:

This is obviously the handiwork of hard drugs like cocaine, heroin and inhaling of crude oil.

Leave Igbo out of this

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Love Life & 9 Women He Dated In The Last 10 Years / Photos: Kika Osunde Finally Break Silence On Yutee Rone Blackmail Scandal / Check Out 20 Hot Photos Of Mya Yafai, The Model Davido Was Spotted Holding Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.