Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post (2787 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigerians Celebrities are funny humans they won’t repost you or notice you for good but when it is the bad one they go after your post, i never saw anything serious on this post just cos it is really funny so I made a repost of a caricature painting of her and wizkid naked on my instagram profile @instasound9ja handle.

so I told my viewers to tag her, i could never had imagine this would be the worst thing that would occur, have heard of celebrities blocking people but I never knew dey always see your post giving the fact that have tagged tiwasavage on a number of praiseworthy post but she wouldn’t view it.

Only for her to block me cos of this photo I guess.

Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by olisaEze(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2020
This is obscene na! Would u find it hilarious if this was a caricature of ur sister’s fallen breasts? My friend don’t be insensitive, it’s a sign of low IQ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2020
olisaEze:
This is obscene na! Would u find it hilarious if this was a caricature of ur sister’s fallen breasts? My friend don’t be insensitive, it’s a sign of low IQ!
Am really sorry I never knew she would see this perphaps I only posted it for fun,it really sad when you post relevant stuff but the idiotic ones gain more attention and comment...

3 Likes

Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by OmoAlata1(f): 12:37am On Feb 13, 2020
You are an idiiot. You should be glad that she only blocked you.

7 Likes

Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by delishpot: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Draw your mother or sisters own and ask people to tag them and run na.
No? You won't? As in you believe its an expensive joke to play on your family? Oh, I see. OK. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by Goldencheese(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2020
It was very rude of you to have done that. Very rude. Respect begets respect.

1 Like

Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by Smony: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2020
speechless
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2020
delishpot:
Draw your mother or sisters own and ask people to tag them and run na.
No? You won't? As in you believe its an expensive joke to play on your family? Oh, I see. OK. Bye!
You don’t get it am not the one who drew this post.
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by braimeddy: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2020
If you are drawn this way, you could have arrested the person that drew it. So stfu
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by nanakgh(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2020
Don't mind the fools up there, OP. You people die young because you can't take a joke.

People are being killed like fowls in your country everyday, yet this is what sparks your outrage?
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by ashawopikin(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2020
If na abroad u dey, she go sue u straight
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by Rextizzy: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2020
But you are stupid sha
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by paulolee(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
chai...as she block u, wizi suppose track u, send boiz beat u n arrest u
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by falcon01: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin forget the blocking, the drawing is lit
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by Olam09(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lol
Re: How Tiwasavage Blocked Me Because Of This Post by quintessence007(f): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nawa o, are we suppose to pity you or sympathize with you? What effrontery! This is one of the reasons why top politicians have private hired killers

(1) (Reply)

Late Moji Olaiya's Daughter, Adunni Faronbi Celebrates Her Birthday / Mrs. Precious Fani-kayode FORCED All Nannies To Use Bleaching Cream On Her Kids / If You Don't Marry Adebimpe You Will Regret It - Fans Advice Actor Adedimeji Lat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.