Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie (36736 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by mkoabiola: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abeg who is this biggie?

How come he is invisible?

I jus de ask ni..pardon my curiosity
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by deltateam: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
petkoffdrake2:
I don't understand...

What do they mean by strike? And how is it done?

Like this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by naijaboy756: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sammy555:
man, that was too quick, you live on Nairaland?
no... Waiting for those fake website, bet9jq and MTN data scammers
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Sammy555(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
no... Waiting for those fake website, bet9jq and MTN data scammers
Lmao good luck bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Olodo24: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy should better win this thing. Babe is everything. But I'm afraid that Khafi is peaking at the right time. She might surprise us all in the end especially now that Gedoni is gone, she's very much likely to concentrate more now
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by dingbang(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
I broke up with my girlfriend because she is supporting tacha. I feel she will inherit tacha's dullness.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Lordjb: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Normal levels... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by sylve11: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A quick reminder to you that there is a prize to be won during and last day of the show but there is nothing shi shi that will ever be handed over to you for your relentless vigil on these forum.
You will just be talking anyhow as if Nairaland is your father's property will.

Richdad

No it's you father's property.

nor be only richdad, na hairlesschild. tongue tongue cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by sylve11: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
deltateam:

Like this.

lol grin grin grin cool
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by etrange: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2019
SenorFax:
This stupid news go reach front page oo

Wait for it

Lol... you're the first to comment on the stupid new.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by DevilhimseIf: 5:16am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Girls big brother should have used for money rituals

Like big brother is a dulling boy set!
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by SenorFax(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A quick reminder to you that there is a prize to be won during and last day of the show but there is nothing shi shi that will ever be handed over to you for your relentless vigil on these forum.
You will just be talking anyhow as if Nairaland is your father's property will.

Richdad

So what will be handed to you over this epistle??
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by phyya(f): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please what exactly did they do? Anytime i tune in to this bbn station, i see the housemates sleeping or doing boring things. But later here on NL, "Esther slaps Frodd, Khafi and Venita have an argument, blah blah".. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by seanjy4konji: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
tacha...rude hoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates Serving Their Punishments (Video) / MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) / #BBNaija : Fight Between Frodd And Elo Over Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.