Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? (646 Views)

Exorbitant Estimated Billings: Who Do I Report BEDC To Please? / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by KingGBsky(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Light in Benin is worse, I mean everyone is complaining. It is worse. I don’t even know what to type out of anger as I’m in darkness typing.
Imagine I went to charge my phone at my church the other day and my sister gave my niece her bag containing my bag to hold, she fell the bag on the ground and broke the screen. I was as quiet as a little kid they took his meat from him.
NO LIGHT. They can’t continue like this. It has to improve. They reaping us off with crazy bills each month.

Some months ago Governor Obaseki walks the Director of BEDC out of his office.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/obaseki-walks-bedc-md-out-of-his-office-for-throwing-state-into-darkness/

It’s Worse

1 Share

Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by donbachi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dont bother...they are all inappropriate
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by KingGBsky(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
donbachi:
Dont bother...they are all inappropriate

I have to bother this time o. It’s just totally worse. Why are we so calm and patient. For how many years? This people don’t experience lack of power in their homes. They don’t even experience darkness 24/7. Why are we the masses suffering this much? Sowore tried to fight for our rights. They Locke him up and up until now nobody is saying nothing about it

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by psucc(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Appropriate what? In Nigeria? Authority?

Sorry, imagine one of the Directors from PHED telling the committee members that any community that is not satisfied the way the light comes should drop the lines down, but so long as it is connected to the grid, they must pay.

Nigeria is such a funny place.

Don't just waste your money. Use it to buy fuel even if 1 litre.

As I am typing now since on the 11th of August they collected money, no light.
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by ursullalinda(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
I feel your pain, it's not easy being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by KingGBsky(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
ursullalinda:

Being a Nigerian is frustrating
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
ursullalinda:

grin grin grin grin
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
KingGBsky:

I have to bother this time o. It’s just totally worse. Why are we so calm and patient. For how many years? This people don’t experience lack of power in their homes. They don’t even experience darkness 24/7. Why are we the masses suffering this much? Sowore tried to fight for our rights. They Locke him up and up until now nobody is saying nothing about it

I picked interest here.

You yorubas should first fight and condemn sowore situation. Nobody is speaking from all of una and u expect others to talk.

You want igbos as usual to jump into the matter and in turn una go use igbos settle the matter. Let his people speak first. We have learnt heavy lessons from Nigeria.

You don't fight battle that at the end all the blames will be heaped at your doorstep.
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by KingGBsky(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I picked interest here.

You yorubas should first fight and condemn sowore situation. Nobody is speaking from all of una and u expect others to talk.

You want igbos as usual to jump into the matter and in turn una go use igbos settle the matter. Let his people speak first. We have learnt heavy lessons from Nigeria.

You don't fight battle that at the end all the blames will be heaped at your doorstep.

Fvck the government bro, my major concern is this power supply and in between I’m Edo.
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
KingGBsky:

Fvck the government bro, my major concern is this power supply and in between I’m Edo.

Edo and yorubas are samething but that's by the way.

I think u should look towards your representative and leave BEDC, they will do nothing. Power sector in Nigeria is a failed one.

Or make una try protest small...against it.
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by Afamed: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
KingGBsky:
Light in Benin is worse, I mean everyone is complaining. It is worse. I don’t even know what to type out of anger as I’m in darkness typing.
Imagine I went to charge my phone at my church the other day and my sister gave my niece her bag containing my bag to hold, she fell the bag on the ground and broke the screen. I was as quiet as a little kid they took his meat from him.
NO LIGHT. They can’t continue like this. It has to improve. They reaping us off with crazy bills each month.

Some months ago Governor Obaseki walks the Director of BEDC out of his office.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/obaseki-walks-bedc-md-out-of-his-office-for-throwing-state-into-darkness/

It’s Worse
Get the nearest NERC office in your area and make official report. No sitdon look

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by Afamed: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
KingGBsky:

Ignore those little rats, every of their talk is centred on tribal sentiment. Follow up with a letter to NERC. Every centre has NERC office and Benin definitely has one. Goggle to locate their office in Benin
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by KingGBsky(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afamed:

Get the nearest NERC office in your area and make official report. No sitdon look

Very good suggestion. I will start from there
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by Afamed: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2019
KingGBsky:

Very good suggestion. I will start from there
Good don't listen to those children who are not ready to do and will do anything possible to discourage others who are ready to do.Make an attempt

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by helinues: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Nigeria which way..

Oga ooo..
Re: PLEASE Can Someone Tell Me How I Can Report BEDC To The Appropriate Authority? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Good don't listen to those children who are not ready to do and will do anything possible to discourage others who are ready to do.Make an attempt

We know need him to listen to us.
We no send am

Carry am..see me see trouble.

Cc

KingGBsky

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Might End Due To Killing Of Our Members – Shiite Leader / Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba / Why Is The Second Naija Bridge Taking Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.