Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (66995 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by hesterann000111: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
So far good,, a wonderful president.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by JudasNaCarrot: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Globe trotting Presido.....

Good bye!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by pps1759(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lagos state gov is yet to change from the cloth he wore to MFM anniversary. the guys are sometimes busy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Dinho20(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
"HMMMM"

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by rolams(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Look at their beautiful faces. Sorry! Don't think this is an irony grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by cooljoe(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
This trip will cost the country nothing less than 300m naira.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by iamloski(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
let's see what the idiotic IPOB miscreants will do the ��, they can't do shshit
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
may God help us
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by talented143(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
They should Watch out for flying eggs
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by philtea: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Go chop small yam
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by iamloski(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

I wish to appeal to all our ipob members resident in Japan to ensure compliance with this simple and straight order from our courageous leader, ohamadik lamidi cownu presently residing in The UK.

This is a great opportunity to unravel the mystery behind the jubrin/Buhari swap

It also affords us the opportunity to remove his cap and have a closer look at his palms. 
[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

Additionally, I wish to appeal to our ever courageous leader to be there in person to monitor the degree of loyalty of our members.

Finally, non of us will start screaming "injustice" to UN, ECOWAS, FIFA CAF etcetera etcetera at the end of the whole event, we will not hold anyone or tribe responsible for our actions.

God bless the japan-resident ipob members in anticipation of strict compliance.
you made no sense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Godsfavour78: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
sylve11:
e nor go bad if them touch their faces small sha..... cool
not a buhari supporter but IPOB no fit do shit.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by goat22: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Your belle dey big! you no like am see am! prevention is better than cure!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by funmike83(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Watching
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Bliz909(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
IPOB dey wait for una cry cry
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Sleekfingers: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin
macello4:
e no go better for all th ipob. If dey Torch buhari their mama go pay awon Eleribu oponu ode, olo ri pelebe.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus, make ipob come out, make make KANU come out,in as much as I don't support buhari administration

Devil go denied ipob and KANU from earth and hell
What are you saying?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Greenback: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

I wish to appeal to all our ipob members resident in Japan to ensure compliance with this simple and straight order from our courageous leader, ohamadik lamidi cownu presently residing in The UK.

This is a great opportunity to unravel the mystery behind the jubrin/Buhari swap

It also affords us the opportunity to remove his cap and have a closer look at his palms. 
[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

Additionally, I wish to appeal to our ever courageous leader to be there in person to monitor the degree of loyalty of our members.

Finally, non of us will start screaming "injustice" to UN, ECOWAS, FIFA CAF etcetera etcetera at the end of the whole event, we will not hold anyone or tribe responsible for our actions.

God bless the japan-resident ipob members in anticipation of strict compliance.

Ewedu

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Ofemmanu1: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ipob in Japan, over to you. This is your chance to rewrite history. Will you be heroes or cowards?
only time will tell.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Tomiwa69(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
This Film go sweet gan.
Ekeremadu treatment Episode 2.
But thunder Fire Cow-nu The bleaching monkey if I no hear Anything ooo
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Mohammedekete: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
macello4:
e no go better for all th ipob. If dey Torch buhari their mama go pay awon Eleribu oponu ode, olo ri pelebe.
why are you so pained?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by 11doubledee: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
obembet:
I wish u guys know weitin dey my mind...
I hope it has nothing to do with the word CRASH?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Emmanueladvocate(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let him enjoy it while it last.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Femeto: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
We all know Borno can't develop Boko haram has taken over.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Sonnobax15(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Still waiting 4 Nnamdi kanu's buffalos soldiers to attack PMB in JAPAN...if truly they are brave,and illustrous sons and donkeys of their so-called Biafra!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by adecz: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
This man wey never pass any
exam before, Wetin he dey go do
for conference..

Na just to go lie that Boko haram is
defeated, economy is booming & security
is very good.

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by mmadu4: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hi guys good evening, I wanted to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion about what is going on in Nigeria power industry, although the gover
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by onoruoyizaboo1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
will that give you biafra
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by mofedamijo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
darkelf:

There is something officially wrong with black leaders. Its very obvious
Go and read about the conference before you somersault into conclusion.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by mofedamijo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Incandescent:
African "development" conference holding in Japan??

We need to check our heads in this continent
Go and read about the conference before you somersault into conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.