Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (67000 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by focus7: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
I hope all Igbos are position on the order of their dilector to attack Buhari in Japan otherwise they all remains lousy cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Lordkross(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
See as all of them buckle....lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by babadeee(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
I just wish they should not come back to naija againangry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by NGpatriot: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
babadeee:
I just wish they should not come back to naija againangry sad

God don't answer evil wishes and prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by babadeee(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

You are the evil and those old fool inside that plane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Arizonaguy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Katenavas:
local woman is waiting
Hi local woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by realvikash: 12:14am On Aug 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

undecided God is also against tyrants and people causing wickedness in high places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Pasima(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2019
Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Area4Area: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by opribo(m): 2:21am On Aug 26, 2019
The world will laugh at us, because of bubu. Should have at least send GO Osunbade to save us from the looming disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by educhigo: 2:43am On Aug 26, 2019
why no south east governor,oh,i remember that south east governors lunch oppression i wont travel abroad and oppression secret travel and hide out.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by madjune(m): 2:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Nigeria is a joke.

Buhari even looks healthier than Sanwo Olu.
Looking at these guys, lets excuse Buhari.
What sound, modern economic deals can the 3 governors conceive from their interactions over there at the meeting?

Just another jolly follow come trip for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 26, 2019
African Development in Japan ? This is just jamboree on the tax payers expense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by GeneralPula: 4:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Incandescent:
African "development" conference holding in Japan??

We need to check our heads in this continent

Black leaders are guilty of this! Nah part of wetin Gadafi Dey fight for be this..Naso them gang up kill am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Myself2(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

I wish to appeal to all our ipob members resident in Japan to ensure compliance with this simple and straight order from our courageous leader, ohamadik lamidi cownu presently residing in The UK.

This is a great opportunity to unravel the mystery behind the jubrin/Buhari swap

It also affords us the opportunity to remove his cap and have a closer look at his palms. 
[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

Additionally, I wish to appeal to our ever courageous leader to be there in person to monitor the degree of loyalty of our members.

Finally, non of us will start screaming "injustice" to UN, ECOWAS, FIFA CAF etcetera etcetera at the end of the whole event, we will not hold anyone or tribe responsible for our actions.

God bless the japan-resident ipob members in anticipation of strict compliance.

LOL @ iPob leader COwnu should be there in person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Enyimbamercedes: 4:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Our President is off to Japan while other Presidents including that of Japan are in France attending G7.

No wonder he took 4 governors so that they will get down from the aircraft to welcome him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by DevilhimseIf: 5:16am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Brugo:
Nnamdi Kanu, this is yet another opportunity to make good on your promise of violence.

Will this one fail like all the others before it?

Thunder fire all ipob members if they don’t carry out their threats. E no go beta for dem if dem no arrest Buhari latest tomorrow.

cheesy

Only fools support ipob.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Nigeria really enter one nyash the day they we elected this zombie in 2015 angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by DevilhimseIf: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
wink sad Kanu the hunchback terrorist kingpin just dey use ipob pigs balls play Ludo.Deportation dey wait for errant Pigs
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by DevilhimseIf: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Black leaders are guilty of this! Nah part of wetin Gadafi Dey fight for be this..Naso them gang up kill am!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Hope the news we are getting from Japan is not real oooo .....this Ipob have done it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by affinity77(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2019
elotajohn1:
He should've tested IPOB Microphone by traveling with at least one South Eastern governor
Hahahahaha wise guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by majamajic(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Sleekfun:
Wetin Sanwo Olu follow am go do ...?

to witness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Ugonna62: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2019
wasting Nigeria money for international jamboree since 2015 with no kind of achievement,,economy zero,, security zero , standard of living,, worse than never before,, looting everywhere ,, tribal and religious supremacy have become a priority,infrastructural decay , Islamization and fulanization agenda taken to the next level , fake fight against corruption yet the president is juncating around the world wasting our scarce resources in the name of international treaties,i think is time to ban some countries like Nigeria from participating in any of this meetings for domestic abuse of its people and their right .
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Katenavas(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Arizonaguy:
Hi local woman
hello local arizonaman
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by ajl: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2019
Incandescent:

This continent is filled with mentally sick people with Nigerians leading the way. I was checking out couple of hotels to stay. One has rooms named after American cities, and I asked the reception why not use names of cities in Africa. She said thats what people like. I replied that Nigerians visiting home would not like that and she said well the hotel owner like it that way. One hotel I am staying has framed pictures of cities across europe all over the reception area and in its restaurant. Not a single of those images show a Nigerian or African city. I can imagine how a foreign visitor how stupid these folks are. They cant even present anything of their own. Nigerians are generally owned mentally.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Blessings4me(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Quincykay:
Only the Borno Gov didn't use his seatbelt
Life don tire d guy, dem just dey use im head.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by SIRKAY98(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2019
No wonder our governor left the MFM programme yesteday when he was awarding First class holders honours
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by tsdarkside(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
greenandy:

Crude oyel for one Nigeria, ahoy.

You fear possible break up of dysfunctional Nigeria, more than Aboki fears leprosy. But keep Nigeria a place governed with justice for all, you wouldn't.

You clutch tightly to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables, you blackmail other passengers in the sinking ship from escaping.

See your mouth, see Parasite mouth.

IPOB kiyyy you dear.

blablablabla....nigeria has been sinkin since ipob appeared from nowhere....
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by incentive: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by b03liberty(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Incandescent:

you are so correct brother. I remember what happened when the headquarters of icco, international cocoa organizations was moved away from London to Ivory coast, they crashed the market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) / Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.