Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,161 members, 7,957,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (67156 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by NGpatriot: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
Japanese prime Minister is in G7 summit grin

He's the host, he's always present and the G7 summit wraps up on Mon, Aug 26, 2019 while the 2019 Tokyo International Conference on African Development starts on Wed, Aug 28, 2019 – Fri, Aug 30, 2019, in time for him to once again host the event.

Educate yourself instead of wasting time on NL posting lack of knowledge for cheap laughs and likes.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Smoke55: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

I wish to appeal to all our ipob members resident in Japan to ensure compliance with this simple and straight order from our courageous leader, ohamadik lamidi cownu presently residing in The UK.

This is a great opportunity to unravel the mystery behind the jubrin/Buhari swap

It also affords us the opportunity to remove his cap and have a closer look at his palms. 
[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

Additionally, I wish to appeal to our ever courageous leader to be there in person to monitor the degree of loyalty of our members.

Finally, non of us will start screaming "injustice" to UN, ECOWAS, FIFA CAF etcetera etcetera at the end of the whole event, we will not hold anyone or tribe responsible for our actions.

God bless the japan-resident ipob members in anticipation of strict compliance.
smh! You Ended Up Saying Nothing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Charly68: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baba is fulfilling his destiny while some dubious folks are busy ranting all over..does that change the truth that this man is a man of destiny . .Like him or hate him ,he is the executive president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. .Whoever refuses to support you is an unpatriotic element that can't be trusted with any meaningful position in the land .
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by hybridblood07(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Who ever believes Buhari will be attacked in Japan is a joker. Trust me, Buhari has equipped securities around the world....
Goodwills:
According to Vanguard, President Muhammadu Buhari has on Sunday departed Abuja for Japan to participate in the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7) holding in the City of Yokohama, ignoring the threat issued against him by the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu had directed his group in Japan to attack, humiliate and arrest Buhari if he (Buhari) visits Japan. His directive has long been condemned by Nigerians who took to their social media handles to criticise Kanu, calling him coward and ingrate.

In another development, Kanu wrote to the Emperor of Japan ‘Naruhito of Japan’, telling him that Buhari’s visit would desecrate the Royal Palace in Tokyo.

SEE MORE PHOTOS; https://odinceblog.com/buhari-finally-departs-to-japan-photos/

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1165660204274503681
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Quincykay: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Only the Borno Gov didn't use his seatbelt
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by PGON(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Not good for him...
The flags are colored..
And the feelings are not right...
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by tooth4tooth: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

I wish to appeal to all our ipob members resident in Japan to ensure compliance with this simple and straight order from our courageous leader, ohamadik lamidi cownu presently residing in The UK.

This is a great opportunity to unravel the mystery behind the jubrin/Buhari swap

It also affords us the opportunity to remove his cap and have a closer look at his palms. 

Additionally, I wish to appeal to our ever courageous leader to be there in person to monitor the degree of loyalty of our members.

Finally, non of us will start screaming "injustice" to UN, ECOWAS, FIFA CAF etcetera etcetera at the end of the whole event, we will not hold anyone or tribe responsible for our actions.

As matter of urgency, I hereby and officially crown you as the king of sarcasm of this forum grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Brugo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, this is yet another opportunity to make good on your promise of violence.

Will this one fail like all the others before it?

Thunder fire all ipob members if they don’t carry out their threats. E no go beta for dem if dem no arrest Buhari latest tomorrow.

cheesy

Only fools support ipob.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Sleekfun: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wetin Sanwo Olu follow am go do ...?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Paulo3ree(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Esseite:
Maybe the SE Governors turned down delegate proposal..
Precaution to avoid error due to paral..... ..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by stieyven(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by greenandy: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay.

Crude oyel for one Nigeria, ahoy.

You fear possible break up of dysfunctional Nigeria, more than Aboki fears leprosy. But keep Nigeria a place governed with justice for all, you wouldn't.

You clutch tightly to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables, you blackmail other passengers in the sinking ship from escaping.

See your mouth, see Parasite mouth.

IPOB kiyyy you dear.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Godoverevery:
pinky are you pondering wat am pondering.....I think so brain.
like my people will always say if a wooden idol want to really embarrass itself.....it will request to be taken to the river to have a bath......if you have anyone in Japan my brother/sister warn them oooo...... kanu dey with hin wife and children safe in only God no where ooooo.

Warn dem for what?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Godsonkemz(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Naughtysite:
He is safe.

Since the four men who attacked Ekwerenmadu are in Osisioma Police station right now.
Lol
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Iko5000: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Its very obvious that after the picture they all took together in the plane ,Buhari will tell them to comot for my side .
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Simplyleo: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
greenandy:

Crude oyel for one Nigeria, ahoy.

You fear possible break up of dysfunctional Nigeria, more than Aboki fears leprosy. But keep Nigeria a place governed with justice for all, you wouldn't.

You clutch tightly to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables, you blackmail other passengers in the sinking ship from escaping.

See your mouth, see Parasite mouth.

IPOB kiyyy you dear.
[/s]
Ipob always talking about parasite. Biko, what do you think I benefit from igbos? Oil, no be una get am. The way una dey go other places to struggle to earn your living, which tribe dey go una place like that?

Gerrarahia jor

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
The kind beating that will start in Japan eeerrr, well the beating will be made in Japan and assembled in Germany...
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Amieinu123(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
preshdoh:
When will he return......
as Nnamdi Kanu
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by irapson2(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
sexiestharam:
I don't
feel the governor of Borno should be there.

Why madam
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Mrfeel: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
It won't be well with Nnamdi Kanu, if he doesn't disgrace and arrest Buhari like he said earlier before

Is nnamdi KANU looking up to anyone to bring his report card of what his to do or don't do? Keep quiet afonja
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by ipobarecriminals: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
wink sad Kanu the hunchback terrorist kingpin just dey use ipob pigs balls play Ludo.Deportation dey wait for errant Pigs
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by fykes(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
I am beginning to think that ambode was right about sanwo olu..
Dude looking sometimes like say network dey comot dey come
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Taway(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
TICAD7: Seventh Tokyo International Conference on Africa Development.
No I disagree. Rename this conference as:
TICAE7: Seventh Tokyo International Conference on Africa Exploitation.
How can a true conference on Africa Development hold outside Africa?
African Leaders will like this; It is a good opportunity for them to siphon the revenues of their nations into their private foreign accounts.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by patorial(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Goodwills:
According to Vanguard, President Muhammadu Buhari has on Sunday departed Abuja for Japan to participate in the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7) holding in the City of Yokohama, ignoring the threat issued against him by the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu had directed his group in Japan to attack, humiliate and arrest Buhari if he (Buhari) visits Japan. His directive has long been condemned by Nigerians who took to their social media handles to criticise Kanu, calling him coward and ingrate.

In another development, Kanu wrote to the Emperor of Japan ‘Naruhito of Japan’, telling him that Buhari’s visit would desecrate the Royal Palace in Tokyo.

SEE MORE PHOTOS; https://odinceblog.com/buhari-finally-departs-to-japan-photos/

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1165660204274503681

Ipod members right now

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by joetem(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sanwo-olu don lean oooo, wetin happen?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by maxzzo1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
darkelf:

There is something officially wrong with black leaders. Its very obvious
Na illiteracy and swallow mind
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by dododawa1: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
ipob is just a chestbeaters ant touts
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by luvprince4real(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
The host rushed to a more important and a higher meeting in france and our own president is rushing to meet his ministers and representatives.

Mumu^infinity
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Vulcanheph(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jobac:
Safe trip President Buhari. God is with you. Go well! All Nigerians are praying for you.
"All Nigerians are Praying For You" whoever You are please speak For yourself ......i No follow For your Prayers

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
darkelf:

There is something officially wrong with black leaders. Its very obvious
Each possible day that passes I see a decline in the hope of redeeming the African continent that has constantly been at the rear among the whole continents of the world

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by 9jaRealist: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olabisi Ajala President.... grin
>
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States by dododawa1: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Ipob always talking about parasite. Biko, what do you think I benefit from igbos? Oil, no be una get am. The way una dey go other places to struggle to earn your living, which tribe dey go una place like that?

Gerrarahia jor
i dey Enugu,dey hustle bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.