Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Guys/ladies Go For Who Love You for who You Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies Go For Who Love You for who You Are (271 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ladies Go For Who Love You for who You Are by luvyaself95(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hi Evening nairalanders
am creating this post in awareness of what have seeing before and most especially recently.
for some guys trying to win girls heart with money and vice versa ladies with sex.
just like what ubunja say
man should wife the woman that love him and side-chick the one he love..
you can't win woman with money and gift even that paradise you promised her during sex.
the same apply to ladies
Marry the man that love you most.
no matter how you give that guy you love sex when he is tired of you he will discharge you like spoiled battery.
lemme give quick example in a simple way.
No matter how bad you're as child your mother will never for once stop loving you and care for you.
are you giving your mother money to be with you.
definitely NO.
And do you know why our mothers will always love us
some will say it is because of they go through a lot from pregnancy to labor.
Well for me i think it's unconditional love.
Did ours Fathers not cater for us using what they have to get us what will want at least what you work for you suppose to love it.
but some of them love for us is Little.
I would have love to make this post long epistle with other examples but they aren not better than this...

don't mind my typo nobody know English than English itself.

(1) (Reply)

Bored Here In Ibadan. Any Lady Around For Chat Or Company. / The Love Dolls Also Have Been Called A Wife / Sex For Grade Let Vote. Like For Him To Freed And Share For Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.