Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor (2005 Views)

IPOB Speaks On Ahmed Gulak’s Assassination / Newsbiafra: IPOB Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Return To Nigeria For Mother’s Burial / IPOB Speaks On Attacking Catholic Priest In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Goodwills: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
The general overseer of the Mountain of Miracles and Liberation Ministries during his Sunday ministration said that we should be thanking God for a man Like Nnamdi Kanu.

We Should Be Giving Thanks To The Leader Of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu And Not Attacking His Group IPOB.

Without Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB’s Courage, Determination And Strength, The South-East Would Have Been Enslaved And Overrun By The Fulani’s.

“Nnamdi Kanu Is A Genius And A True Leader Whose Sole Purpose Is The Well-being, Betterment And Safety Of Ndigbo. Is It Too Much To Ask For Equal Shares Of What Other Regions Get From The Federal Government?

“We Don’t Have Good Roads, No Adequate Hospitals, The Only International Airport We Have In The South-East Was Shut Down, Even The Second Niger Bridge Is Taking Years To Build Because Its Just A Political Project Just For Formality.

“And The Worse Part Is, No Igbo Leader Or Governor Is Doing Anything To Better The Lives And Future Of Ndigbo, Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Has The Tenacity To Speak Against The Injustice And Marginalisation Of Ndigbo In Nigeria.

But Some of The So-called Igbo Leaders And The Federal Government Wants To Still Kill Nnamdi Kanu And They Even Proscribed His Group, For What Reason?

For Doing The Right Thing?

For Speaking Out Against Injustice?

For Doing What Other Igbo Leaders Don’t Have The Courage To Do?

CONTINUE READING: https://odinceblog.com/only-nnamdi-kanu-and-ipob-speaks-for-igbos-in-nigeria-pst-chris-okafor/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by 360degreess(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
..This man is confuse..That runaway terrorist that cannot dare step his foot on his so called Biafra land because of the fear of Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by petertamtam6(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one bro

4 Likes

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by GayMohamemed: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
True.......

3 Likes

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
A lot of Nigerians don't know the amount of support Nnamdi Kanu enjoys in Biafraland. I can comfortably tell you that he has 95% confidence approval. People are willing to die for this guy! I'm saying this as someone who was not in support of him initially but when I traveled to village few months ago, even my own 90yr grandmother is glued to her radio 24/7 and virtually the entire village. That's when I knew the grassroot operation of IPOB. Biafra is closer I tell you!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bleachers association
Dey av bleach their brain join skin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:
[s]Bleachers association
Dey av bleach their brain join skin[/s]

Afonjas and envy of Igbo beautiful skin tone. Take your anger to God for not creating you people to have beautiful skin tone like Igbos.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by AntiWailer: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
kenwhawha:
A lot of Nigerians don't know the support Nnamdi Kanu enjoy in SE. I can comfortably tell you that he has 95% confidence approval. People are willing to die for this guy! I'm saying this someone who was not in support of him initially but when I traveled to village few months ago, even my own 90yr grandmother is glued to her radio 24/7 and virtually the entire village. That's when I knew the grassroot operation of IPOB. Biafra is closer I tell you!

Lol

U still reason like a villager.

BIAFRA closer ko.
Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

[s]Lol

U still reason like a villager.

BIAFRA closer ko[/s].

Afonja, Sowore needs you badly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
chennaija:

Afonjas and envy of Igbo beautiful skin tone. Take your anger to God for not creating some of you people to have light skin like Igbos. God knows why he did it!
Beautiful skin tone my foot.Igbo's. We know dem
It either they rub chemical or their are the ones whose Ancestors were raped by colonial Monkey. (Outcast born by rape)

1 Like

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

[s]Beautiful skin tone my foot.Igbo's. We know dem
It either they rub chemical or their are the ones whose Ancestors were raped by colonial Monkey.[/s] (Outcast born by rape)

If you like complain from morning to night out of envy and low self esteem, you can never have beautiful skin tone or thick full hair like Igbos....this case is closed by God. You shall remain like this pic!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
chennaija:

If you like complain from morning to night out of envy and low self esteem, you can never have beautiful skin tone or thick full hair like Igbos....this case is closed by God. You shall remain like this pic!
Truth remains
All light skin Igbo Ancestors are either born by rape.or chemical rub.The truth is bitter.but I go STILL talk am.Goan ask ur Mothers how the White Dey hang their leg for Shoulder.
Nonsense Ndigbolugi
Bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

[s]Truth remains
All light skin Igbo Ancestors are either born by rape.or chemical rub.The truth is bitter.but I go STILL talk am.Goan ask ur Mothers how the White Dey hang their leg for Shoulder.
Nonsense Ndigbolugi
Bastards[/s]

Umu chineke...direct descendants of God. Created in the image of God!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=chennaija post=81607757][/quote]
Ehn ehn ehn!!!!
See them see them.
I hear say na Because ur Ancestors were too retard to cover dem Pu**y.Lol.Oyinbo Shift Womb of their sex slaves...Una oyinbo Ancestors no gree Come back for una.Even an oyibo gateman or driver Get en own sex slave from the east side
Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by gwarotango: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
kenwhawha:
A lot of Nigerians don't know the amount of support Nnamdi Kanu enjoys in Biafraland. I can comfortably tell you that he has 95% confidence approval. People are willing to die for this guy! I'm saying this as someone who was not in support of him initially but when I traveled to village few months ago, even my own 90yr grandmother is glued to her radio 24/7 and virtually the entire village. That's when I knew the grassroot operation of IPOB. Biafra is closer I tell you!
If actually they are willing to die for him, we are equally ready to grant their wish
Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Adaibeku(f): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Bleachers association
Dey av bleach their brain join skin

President Amalaewedu association has spoken

4 Likes

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Adaibeku(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
chennaija:

Afonjas and envy of Igbo beautiful skin tone. Take your anger to God for not creating you people to have beautiful skin tone like Igbos.
Their men cant let me rest because of my skin , 100men in my dm are dos ugly afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:

President Amalaewedu association has spoken
His Excellency of the federal republic Kpotokpoto and Kerosine Nation av Noted
Eleribu

1 Like

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Adaibeku(f): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

His Excellency of the federal republic Kpotokpoto and Kerosine Nation av Noted
Eleribu

Tigerclaw face of cursed stinking lagoon E.K.O has spoked ...Spits omoale ni e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:

Tigerclaw face of cursed stinking lagoon E.K.O has spoked ...Spits omoale ni e
Mr president sir.
The whole nation will like to know how well The cars in ur kpotokpoto republic are doing to dribble pass the Sliding tackle (Erosion) Always giving by ur Bald head fathers land

1 Like

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Adaibeku(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Mr president sir.
The whole nation will like to know how well The cars in ur kpotokpoto republic are doing to dribble pass the Sliding tackle (Erosion) Always giving by ur Bald head fathers land

Mrs chairlady madam
We preety children of zion wants to know y a tribe is so ugly with all tribalmarks ,Open defaecation lazy agberos,Zero education and ritualist of skull mining order ,Is always fighting and dying to marry igbo ladies ?
Amalaewedu omoales
Bye bye bye bye !!! Am done with you cone cone grin

3 Likes

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:

Mrs chairlady madam
We preety children of zion wants to know y a tribe is so ugly with all tribalmarks ,Open defaecation lazy agberos,Zero education and ritualist of skull mining order ,Is always fighting and dying to marry igbo ladies ?
Amalaewedu omoales
Bye bye bye bye !!! Am done with you conehead
Breaking news.
We jst heard from the bureau of history Recovered project that Ur Ancestors were the only tribe Taken for Sex slaves.Imagine jst a oyinbo driver Knacking ur Fore mothers back to back chained to the ceiling...

1 Like

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Adaibeku(f): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Breaking news.
We jst heard from the bureau of history Recovered project that Ur Ancestors were the only tribe Taken for Sex slaves.Imagine jst a oyinbo driver Knacking ur Fore mothers back to back chained to the ceiling...
Half of oduduwa nation through nasty slavetrade are in brazil ~ Pa fasoranti...

Bye my slave

4 Likes

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:

Half of oduduwa nation through nasty slavetrade are in brazil ~ Pa fasoranti...

Bye my slave
At least my ppl there are enjoying a good life.
Una wey be of oyinbo ancestry by Rape.Ur papa no gree turn back .It An abomination to accept children born by sex slaves
Bastards

1 Like

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Ikechunna: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2019
That is a FACT. Whenever I read non Igbo talking about IPOB does not represents most Igbos, only a small fraction of jobless youths, I bust out laughing.

Even they don't believe their own delusions. If not, they would have conducted the referendum Kanu asked for a long time ago. Unless Nnamdi Kanu somehow start preaching against Biafra instead of for it, he'll definitely have the biggest support from Igbos..

4 Likes

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Ikechunna: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Una wey be of oyinbo ancestry by Rape.Ur papa no gree turn back .It An abomination to accept children born by sex slaves
Bastards

grin grin which enjoying a good life? Go and learn how Afro-latinos especially black Brazilians and Cubans, who are where yoruba slaves are predominant in, are being treated. Nigga STFU. African Americans even get better treatment than Afro Latinos in their home countries. Shit, some of them just recently, emphasis on just RECENTLY, started getting recognized by the government of the country... For example Afro Mexicans

4 Likes

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by XANDERBOY85: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Bastards

Dude, do yourself a favour and fuc/k off this thread!

Your insane and unhealthy obsession with igbo affairs will be the end of you one day! This thread has got absolutely nothing to do with you, yet you're all over the place announcing your insecurities and insanity for all to see!

1 Like

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by F117nighthawk: 2:56am On Aug 26, 2019
Talk is cheap,some people are just good at talking, what impact as this man made in his own little space to his sheep,charity they say begins at home
Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Adaibeku(f): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Bastards

I heard Black devil raped oduduwa's wives in the pvssy & anus and she is sh1ting out black ugly worms known as ndi amalaewedu tribe ,

At least white men handsome n beautiful ,

Devils rape victims hahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by LZAA: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

I heard Black devil raped oduduwa's wives in the pvssy & anus and she is sh1ting out black ugly worms known as ndi amalaewedu tribe ,

Lzaa immhotep
grin
Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Lzaa immhotep
Stop trying to frame up fake lies to run from ur realistic history.
Born by rape
Re: Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor by Tomiwa69(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Dude, do yourself a favour and fuc/k off this thread!

Your insane and unhealthy obsession with igbo affairs will be the end of you one day! This thread has got absolutely nothing to do with you, yet you're all over the place announcing your insecurities and insanity for all to see!
E pain am!
Lol
History hurt..
Born by Rape

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Military Coup Detat In Nigeria / Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.