Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Huawei And Oppo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei And Oppo (5277 Views)

Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... / Why Is Xiaomi More Popular Than Huawei And Samsung On Nairaland? / Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei And Oppo by temiregiddy: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shey Samsung s10 screen were you see na rock ni?
Chiemerie8:

Just now, u don already spoil ur s10. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by Chiemerie8(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
temiregiddy:
Baba abeg show me were you for see this rating Biko.
It's on benchmarks brown, go there and see how we your phone is performing
Re: Huawei And Oppo by temiregiddy: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
sad sadSMH
Chiemerie8:

It's on benchmarks brown, go there and see how we your phone is performing

1 Like

Re: Huawei And Oppo by Chiemerie8(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
temiregiddy:
Guy you nor come dey make sense now.
I meant to say op instead of oppo smiley

3 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by Chiemerie8(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
temiregiddy:
sad sadSMH
Meant to say bro. Autocorrrct dey vex for me
Re: Huawei And Oppo by temiregiddy: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
angry grin
Chiemerie8:

I meant to say op instead of oppo smiley
Re: Huawei And Oppo by uhalauju(f): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Just make sure u go for oppo. I've been using oppo brand since 2016, I'm currently using oppo F3, I must say they are the best brand I've used so far in terms of battery, speed, user-friendliness, capacity, camera.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei And Oppo by iamNegro(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2019
ona jus dey make me laff for this thread. someone above is speaking so highly of SD430. It is so pitiable Nigerians know so little about techy stuffs. That oppo a5s should not even be more than 30k. There are far better options than it, like very very many options that are better. That phone is trashy for that price. I am just only focusing on the CPU, not to talk of screen resolution, screen quality, camera quality, screen protection, fast charge, etc

If you want a great phone for that budget, then I will recommend for you just 3.

Nokia x5 if you are more of a gamer and not too battery centric
Redmi 7 if you game, but no too much and you love your battery
Samsung A20 if you love big screen, battery life and brand name

In the list above, the Nokia X5 and Redmi 7 has no better competition for your budget at least for the phones available in the Nigeria market. The Nokia has its pro and cons like the Redmi too, but they are by a great margin better than the rubbish someone above suggested.

y'all should be tech savvy. if you can add 2k extra, then the Redmi note 7 is your best value for money.

Take my advice or leave it. all is left to you las las

1 Like

Re: Huawei And Oppo by temiregiddy: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Oppo!!!
uhalauju:
Just make sure u go for oppo. I've been using oppo brand since 2016, I'm currently using oppo F3, I must say they are the best brand I've used so far in terms of battery, speed, user-friendliness, capacity, camera.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by Chommieblaq(f): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks everyone for your suggestions

Redmi is wining it for me, heard much good reviews about it, please how’s the note 7camera
Re: Huawei And Oppo by Stevengold(m): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Chommieblaq:
Good evening fam
Please what Huawei or oppo phone should I go for, my budget is 50-55k.
What I look out for in a phone
Good camera for pictures and videos
Ram
Phone that supports 4g
Fastness
Battery and finally durability.

I’m currently using iPhone 6s, have used it for almost 4 years, so I need something that will last me for long, can’t afford changing phone over and over
Thanks

Chommieblaq:
Thanks everyone for your suggestions

Redmi is wining it for me, heard much good reviews about it, please how’s the note 7camera

I've got 3 options
The redmi note 7 (32gb 3gb ram variant) abt 55k

The Nokia 4.2 (32gb, 3gb ram) 49k

The Huawei y7 prime

Admist these, I'd go for the redmi note,it's got 42mpixel, image stabilisation is perfect, long lasting battery. Gorilla glass front and back, Infrared for control of electrical appliances.
Fast charge, and USB type C port. Got themes that could completely change ur phone, including the network bar, battery bar.

The Nokia 4.2 is also and awesome device... Its got great camera and bokeh mode. Selfie is great. Plus it comes with steady update from Google.
Battery life is superb. Despite its 3000mah.
What thrills me abt the Nokia 4.2 is the side button notification light.
I've not seen any phone with such innovation yet.

Huawei is good. But for ur budget I'll go for the y7 prime. Camera is good too. But I prefer the huawei nova 3i, that comes with 24mpixel front camera. It's just lovely.

wink
Re: Huawei And Oppo by Chommieblaq(f): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Thanks everyone, though I’m even more confused now
Re: Huawei And Oppo by CirocBoi(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2019
temiregiddy:
Which phone is not fast. Have a rethink cause the one am using is just the perfect description of a fast phone

Phone that comes with mtk p35 processor , hd display, poor ppi, no USB type C, plastic body, no fast charge..... Rubbish....... Stop misleading people.

Re: Huawei And Oppo by CirocBoi(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Don't stress yourself..... Redmi note 7 is ur best bet.. Snapdragon 660, glass build, 48mp camera (dual), USB type C with fast charge Qualcomm quick charge 3 n 4, 4000mah battery, game turbo for playing graphics demanding games, good loud speakers, high ppi 400+, full hd+, Corning gorrila glass 5, u can get the 3gb/32gb rom for 56k, you won't regret it........ forget Nokia and the rest..... They can never be highly customized compared to miui 10
Re: Huawei And Oppo by sulasa07(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Chommieblaq:
Good evening fam
Ram
Phone that supports 4g
Fastness

I’m currently using iPhone 6s, have used it for almost 4 years, so I need something that will last me for long, can’t afford changing phone over and over
Thanks
Check Oppo realme 3 on AliExpress
Re: Huawei And Oppo by Igemburg(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
HUAWEI Y9 2019 available for just 55k

4/64gb

Holla @ 08133077936

Re: Huawei And Oppo by Igemburg(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chommieblaq:
Good evening fam
Ram
Phone that supports 4g
Fastness

Thanks

Got Huawei Y9 2019
Read about this phone its a beast
4000mah battery
55k only
Very clean Available with box
Re: Huawei And Oppo by Tolu91(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
fairly used Iphone X 64gb and Iphone 8 64gb available check this link for detail https://www.nairaland.com/5400690/fairly-used-iphone-8-64gb
Re: Huawei And Oppo by temiregiddy: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mtk- one of the mad chipset
Great hd display
Perfect ppi
USB type C cable is not so available in naija market so it's better that way. Of wish without it there is prove to fast charging ability. Plastic body helps it to resist scratch and help the phone connectivity unlike metal body it drags energy bringing about quick battery exhaustion and poor finger print sensitivity.
You don't read about mobiles. Ops can attest to what I just diaclosed. Oppo phones are the best for Nigerians especially those of us who likes using our phone often and while even charging.
CirocBoi:

Phone that comes with mtk p35 processor , hd display, poor ppi, no USB type C, plastic body, no fast charge..... Rubbish....... Stop misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by CirocBoi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
temiregiddy:
[s][/s]Mtk- one of the mad chipset
Great hd display
Perfect ppi
USB type C cable is not so available in naija market so it's better that way. Of wish without it there is prove to fast charging ability. Plastic body helps it to resist scratch and help the phone connectivity unlike metal body it drags energy bringing about quick battery exhaustion and poor finger print sensitivity.
You don't read about mobiles. Ops can attest to what I just diaclosed. Oppo phones are the best for Nigerians especially those of us who likes using our phone often and while even charging.[s][/s]

1st of all mtk is far behind.... You can't compare mtk with snapdragon or Kirin, 2ndly we prefer fhd+ to hd, plastic is prone to scratches and a phone with a plastic build usually comes with a plastic frame, that phone will shatter during a bend test and you know what that means to the screen... USB typ C is widely available in nigeria both physical and online store, your claim about unibody is wrong that's why metal/aluminum built phones have antenna band(usuallade of rubber) and metal body doesn't exhaust battery .... Most phones have thermal paste and copper cooling system, you work for oppo yet you don't know these things.......
Re: Huawei And Oppo by temiregiddy: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Don't stress your self get the OPPO A5s. join the league of smart people with smartPHONES wink
Chommieblaq:

3 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by greychris: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
with your budget and taste for good things, I suggest you get yourself an OPPO A5s. Mad camera, durable battery, supports 4G, fast etc
Chommieblaq:

3 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by techboss1313: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oppo A5S, Oppo are doing the most. If you want sure 3 odd come, lol make you get money to buy F11 pro. lmao

3 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by sexyshola1218: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ogah, Oppo A5S, buya and rest
Chommieblaq:
Phone of 1 ram?
No bro, I want something that will serve me well, though the battery seems great

3 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by sexyshola1218: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol, you never jam. Make up your mind, just go to gsmarena and look up all the phones. Check the rest and then look out for Oppo A5S, the specs are Amazing too. Plenty good phones are available these days.
Chommieblaq:

3 Likes

Re: Huawei And Oppo by joeytrib: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Save bawo, just find a brand new phone. For me Oppo A5S
Erediauwa:
Go for any good Nokia phone of 30k and save the remaining 20k.

In this Lifeless administration, it's sure not a time to spend "excessively" and recklessly.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Huawei And Oppo by aramanda14: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Which Oppo or Huawei>....................
Erediauwa:
Go for any good Nokia phone of 30k and save the remaining 20k.

In this Lifeless administration, it's sure not a time to spend "excessively" and recklessly.

Enjoy!

Re: Huawei And Oppo by aramanda14: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oppo anytime any day .
temiregiddy:
Don't stress your self get the OPPO A5s. join the league of smart people with smartPHONES wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gsm Ergonomology -free Online Gsm Tutorial / JUMIA Should Stop Scamming Nigerians(photo) / Camera Comparison: Tecno Camon 12 Pro Vs Tecno Phantom 9 + Hands On Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.