Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Please Advise Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me... (371 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me... by HkGboys: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Please Advise Me... by daewoorazer(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019

Are you a newcomer
Re: Please Advise Me... by SUPERPACK: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
HkGboys:
I go ashawo quarters yesterday...

When removing the condom my hand mistakenly touched the base of the condom which was wet with vaginal fluid...

I later used a tissue paper to clean my hands...

Do you think i should be worried ?

yes u can contract finger cancer through contact with vaginal fluid, go and soak the finger in very hot oil for 30mins to prevent it, thank me later
Re: Please Advise Me... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
SUPERPACK:
yes u can contract finger cancer through contact with vaginal fluid, go and soak the finger in very hot oil for 30mins to prevent it, thank me later
op take this advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me... by sorextee(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rubbish post. Kids of now a days. I quickly opened the thread, thinking it was something good.
Re: Please Advise Me... by HkGboys: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

Are you a newcomer

The reason why i am asking is that i saw on google that hiv can be spread through contact with body fluid...
Re: Please Advise Me... by daewoorazer(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
HkGboys:

The reason why i am asking is that i saw on google that hiv can be spread through contact with body fluid...

You can contract HIV if and only if you have fresh cuts in your finger, cucumber, or around your pubes or wherever her kitten juice touches

You’re welcome
Re: Please Advise Me... by HkGboys: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

or wherever her kitten juice touches

You’re welcome

Definitely her kitten Juice touched the body of the condom, and my hand touched the base of the condom., though i later wiped it out with tissue papers...

I dont have any sore on my hand neither on my dick...
Re: Please Advise Me... by Bznx: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abeg it sweet, advice him wello
Re: Please Advise Me... by 24kmagic: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
I no know whether you fit contact ooo but.....

Na how Una de take patronise these kind girls sef? I no fit let anybody know say I go fvck ashawo. Shame no go even allow me.

Like, wtf?

Somethings are not worth saying.

Wetin woman nyash de use man eye see for this world ehn! All because de want release.

But toto sweet no be lie.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 700 Men, Abena Ghanabah Confesses / Letter To The Virgins. / Top 7 Ways To Get Your Boyfriend Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.