Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Private School Teachers Work - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Private School Teachers Work (30035 Views)

How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest / How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by vivaAfrica: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2019
BabbanBura:

If only you are doing it for the love of it and not for the dough, it is but pure bliss. God bless all the teachers in the house.

Am soon organising a special appreciation event for all the teachers that have impacted my life from Primary school to my Postgraduate

How may of us Nigerian s do a job because of the love, Westin we dey do for this country na hustle nobodu dey work because he or ship loves his job
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by oluwaseun15(f): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Teachers are trying
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Starz825(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2019
vbang:
Proudly a teacher. I once complained also and left for taxi business I then know how far. No genuine hussle is easy. But thank God today am a proprietor wit a fed job. I treat my staff with respect, never owed, am friendly and even encourage them to apply and I allow them to attend interviews and one of them after I permitted him to go for an interview connected me with smne and dats how I got a fed job.so life is in phase, as long as u r healthy do it with joy learning all you can. Its just a phase and it will soon pass.
I need a job..where u located

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by adroitvezy(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Teaching can be so stressful in private schools especially when the take home is damn small and those private schools can use teachers to the last atom.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Stanbeto: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2019
God bless Teachers
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Jeffjay247(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2019
This is so accurate. I plan on resigning today anyway. The stress is too much.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by DimFemmy(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2019
olaboy33:
Teaching was so much fun

My students had a way of alerting me when the head teacher was passing by if i was sleeping, the way i jump back to life, you'll think my life depended on it

What would have happened if you were caught?
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by kiddkash(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2019
easzypeaszy:
Resume 7:10AM, write your name in the attendance book, do your personal 5MIN prayers and move to the assembly ground.

2. After the assemble activities, go get your lesson plan and notes from head teachers and lesson starts 8:00AM.

3. Have like 1HR free period before the 10:00AM long break, so you add it up and mark like 100notes or start writing new lesson plans and notes meanwhile your KUNU and bonce is very close to your reach while your pupils are on their fried rice and malt (that one they pain me small)

4. Lesson continue from 10:30AM to 12:00PM before the short break, by then KUNU have started working but the head teacher must not see you dowsing. 12:15PM work continues either in class teaching or still marking notes and by then KUNU has finally ignited the frustration in you so please everyone should just respect themselves.

5. Proprietor summoned you to the office for flogging Benjamin last Friday because the father is a Medical doctor and so Oga apologize to the pikin and in your mind you're like THUNDER.....

GOD BLESS ALL OUR TEACHERS
why did you school in kings high school satellite town?
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by murphyung(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Wats Up With De 2 Odd? Im Intrested
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Herbephe1(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Jokerman:
That is how a school is supposed to be run.

You won't talk about the numerous holidays schools normally have which other professions do not have

Try working in a bank with 40k as DSA, living at Ikorodu and working at VI... Then you'd know..

Moreover most people complaining don't just like to work that's why teaching should mostly be for married women who have husbands doing something...

Be thankful sir if you're employed, comparing teaching to banking profession sounds ridiculous. teaching is hell, I dropped teaching few weeks ago, after teaching for four solid years and earning #6000.. the quote in your signature " what doesn't kill a man makes him stronger" made me to endure the hardship for four years.Regretably, I signed out when I noticed I couldn't account for any achievement in life,I will be 28 by September.
I think it's high time I joined Yahoo Yahoo!

2 Likes

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by murphyung(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2019
uthlaw:
I also start my daily 2odds on bet9ja
Link Me Up Bro. Im Intrested
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Herbephe1(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2019
uthlaw:
after service,a friend go for a teaching job of 15k a month and I said I can't do it,went to learn a skill(handrail aluminium work)and I also start my daily 2odds on bet9ja.but because it not everyday we go to work but he do go out by 7am and be back by 4pm...he is more respected than me but by ending of month, only from bet,I do realize 30k after I deducted all my loses,July I make 52k after all my loses and this August have make 31k and the month is not yet end,he was even paid 7k....have save closely 210k from January, just planning to start rice business once I get 250k and he doesn't have 10k as saves yes,I was even the person that paid the house rent 45k....in this life I come,I can never please anybody in the name of slavery,keep waiting for God to reward you,many will die in penury with this mentality!

pls link me up with this betting stuff
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by tck2000(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one! God bless all teachers. We your past pupils, students can't reward you but May God reward you bountifully! I say this because of lots of teachers that went extra miles to see us better in our studies even when our parents don't care or care less. The teachers were the only ones that believed in us and worked towards it even when we were also thinking learning isn't necessary not until when we grow up and see the beneficial necessities in it.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
True,,,If not for my harsh chemistry teacher,i would have hated chemistry.God bless all our teachers.P.S my mum is a teacher!
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Knox123(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
sirblend:

You dey use style dey aadvertised to find more customers..... A lot of people will get deceived by your post.

Sense full wetin u type so... Sense full am well well.
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Onaswu(f): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
ajebuter:

You're probably referring to teaching/ teachers in mushroom schools not international ( APEN, AISEN and COBIS recognised) schools.

I'm an A-Level teacher and l earn a very comfortable six figures, in addition to Paid Annual Leave, Fat Christmas Bonus, Vacation Allowance, Medical Allowance and Pension...
Not to mention private classes l teach in IELTS, SAT, TOEFL , PTE etc

With all these, l still get home by 5pm and have ample time for my family..

Bros, teaching is one of the best professions anyone could embrace with the right teaching certification, personal development and prefession-enhancing courses..

Can I pm you want to ask you a few questions
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by czarina(f): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
BabbanBura:

But Jos is written all over ur siggy et al nah
Ba ni da wayo sosai, ni? grin grin

Have a nice day.
tofolo:
Are we having a meeting cos ni ma ina Jos, Abattoir.
a'a, babu wani taro grin
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Welcomme: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
uthlaw:
after service,a friend go for a teaching job of 15k a month and I said I can't do it,went to learn a skill(handrail aluminium work)and I also start my daily 2odds on bet9ja.but because it not everyday we go to work but he do go out by 7am and be back by 4pm...he is more respected than me but by ending of month, only from bet,I do realize 30k after I deducted all my loses,July I make 52k after all my loses and this August have make 31k and the month is not yet end,he was even paid 7k....have save closely 210k from January, just planning to start rice business once I get 250k and he doesn't have 10k as saves yes,I was even the person that paid the house rent 45k....in this life I come,I can never please anybody in the name of slavery,keep waiting for God to reward you,many will die in penury with this mentality!
Bro abeg show me the way and I will forever remain indebted to you. How do I contact you? Thanks sir.
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by tofolo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
czarina:
Ba ni da wayo sosai, ni? grin grin

Have a nice day. a'a, babu wani taro grin
Nice one, wata rana xan zo kiyi mani massage..... grin One day I would come for a massage
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Samsungx2: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
am currently teaching at Saint saviour group of school, brother is not easy please if any one see a better opportunities please contact me 07066783792
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by czarina(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
tofolo:
Nice one, wata rana xan zo kiyi mani massage..... grin One day I would come for a massage
muna jiranku. Na gode smiley
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by tofolo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
czarina:
muna jiranku. Na gode smiley
You are trying with the hausa language.
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by czarina(f): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
tofolo:
You are trying with the hausa language.
Tainkiu grin

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by ShilohEagle(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Samsungx2:
am currently teaching at Saint saviour group of school, brother is not easy please if any one see a better opportunities please contact me 07066783792
Hope no b d same st. Saviour wey dey ikotun
-ijegun road.
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by OlawaleBammie: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
uthlaw:

Walahi u no well oo grin
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by kblacko1: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
I remember when I was a teacher in one school like that
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
easzypeaszy:
Resume 7:10AM, write your name in the attendance book, do your personal 5MIN prayers and move to the assembly ground.

2. After the assemble activities, go get your lesson plan and notes from head teachers and lesson starts 8:00AM.

3. Have like 1HR free period before the 10:00AM long break, so you add it up and mark like 100notes or start writing new lesson plans and notes meanwhile your KUNU and bonce is very close to your reach while your pupils are on their fried rice and malt (that one they pain me small)

4. Lesson continue from 10:30AM to 12:00PM before the short break, by then KUNU have started working but the head teacher must not see you dowsing. 12:15PM work continues either in class teaching or still marking notes and by then KUNU has finally ignited the frustration in you so please everyone should just respect themselves.

5. Proprietor summoned you to the office for flogging Benjamin last Friday because the father is a Medical doctor and so Oga apologize to the pikin and in your mind you're like THUNDER.....

GOD BLESS ALL OUR TEACHERS

grin grin grin

This is funny, especially the kunnu part.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Freecitytech: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nice One But Don't Forget To Read This:
This Message Is From The Nigeria Police Force: How To Coordinate Yourself When Approaching A Security Check Points.
read it now to avoid trouble especially when you are travelling...
click
https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=66
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by derbykol(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
boom99:
Some one said : The day I decided to be a teacher I knew I was going to be poor. For me teaching is kul and also rewarding.
Some teachers are financially doing well.It depends on the school.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by ahnie: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
There are some schools one would work with...you go just dey imagine say welda na your village people get the school.

I once taught in a school that got me frustrated as in terribly frustrated...and na 10k them de pay ooh...I was assigned all three roles...

HM...head mistress
GM..gate woman
AS... adminstrative staff..

Funny enough I was the only teacher in the school...
The students weren't more than 7 pupils in different classes.. before I would go round each class to teach time for closing go don reach..and I was heavily pregnant then...I would just carry my bag,excort the kids out and bid them byes...if you check am well school don close for that day.

When time for payment reaches my employer would disappear for like two weeks before he pays...he finally get sense paid when I almost killed him by flinging him off his two storey building...you don't mess with a pregnant isoko woman.

Las Las I encouraged myself to quit...

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
ajebuter:

You're probably referring to teaching/ teachers in mushroom schools not international ( APEN, AISEN and COBIS recognised) schools.

I'm an A-Level teacher and l earn a very comfortable six figures, in addition to Paid Annual Leave, Fat Christmas Bonus, Vacation Allowance, Medical Allowance and Pension...
Not to mention private classes l teach in IELTS, SAT, TOEFL , PTE etc

With all these, l still get home by 5pm and have ample time for my family..

Bros, teaching is one of the best professions anyone could embrace with the right teaching certification, personal development and prefession-enhancing courses..

your own good sha... not everyone is that fortunate... I teach currently as npower volunteer it ain't easy teaching classes of 90-100 in a class I take four of these... I wish I could be like u though...
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Effico5real(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Private school teaching in some secondary school is like hell and some stupid schools will be paying you 15k with your Bsc. And yet be using you like rainwater.
me myself dey collect 12k bros. With b. Eng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR / A Nigerian Medical Student In The Philippines Gives His First Tedx Talk.. / Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.