Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Private School Teachers Work - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Private School Teachers Work (30453 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest / How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by wikipride: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Teachers make our world a better place. They give us proper knowledge about our lives and give us guidelines to succeed in a career. The teacher helps us to become a good human being in society and a good citizen of the country. Here are the Best Quotes For Teacher [Inspirational & Motivational Quotes] https://wikipride.com/best-quotes-for-teacher/
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
ahnie:

I think there's one woman in diary section that needed such one time...seems she has gone into Oblivion.

I think she frequent ttc thread alot..you cud drop bye and asked

I know who you're talking about. Thanks ma
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Generalwoodz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lool I can relate
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Vaxt(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2019
BabbanBura:

On the contrary I resisted the pressure to set up one despite the fact that am a highly experienced professional teacher with even postgraduate qualifications.
If I am to set up one, everyone will be happy especially my teachers and mind u, I will only employ professionals who love what they do not lazy ass lots like u that are ignorantly seeking teaching as fall back options rather than what it is - building lives
e pain am look ���������
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by 11thGoldTREE: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vizzy4u:
after 2nd term in early april/ending march, I told my proprietress dat local man is not doing againgrin
Local Man is wise

1 Like

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by 11thGoldTREE: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
ShilohEagle:

Hope no b d same st. Saviour wey dey ikotun
-ijegun road.
Na hin naa. Naa the same school
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by 11thGoldTREE: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
ahnie:

When time for payment reaches my employer would disappear for like two weeks before he pays... he finally get sense paid when I almost killed him by flinging him off his two storey building...you don't mess with a pregnant isoko woman.

Las Las I encouraged myself to quit...

hahhah ah action film. My kind of woman
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by BabbanBura(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vaxt:
e pain am look ���������

Hahahhaha, u won. Happy?
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
vbang:
Proudly a teacher. I once complained also and left for taxi business I then know how far. No genuine hussle is easy. But thank God today am a proprietor wit a fed job. I treat my staff with respect, never owed, am friendly and even encourage them to apply and I allow them to attend interviews and one of them after I permitted him to go for an interview connected me with smne and dats how I got a fed job.so life is in phase, as long as u r healthy do it with joy learning all you can. Its just a phase and it will soon pass.
God bless your
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by cckalima: 1:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Jokerman:
That is how a school is supposed to be run.

You won't talk about the numerous holidays schools normally have which other professions do not have

Try working in a bank with 40k as DSA, living at Ikorodu and working at VI... Then you'd know..

Moreover most people complaining don't just like to work that's why teaching should mostly be for married women who have husbands doing something...
oga park well. I know you have a school but in your school running how many teachers have you developed by sponsorship to study further. It's all about making the money for the proprietors. Many of you proprietors are inhuman. You say that's how a school is ran yet when people like you get to public sector and the institution is ran as you said you will be complaining.
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Dadus1: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Guys it's not easy poop God will reward us all

Re: How Private School Teachers Work by olalekan9320(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2019
vbang:

OK am with one of d paramilitry, if u r interested y not apply first with nscdc then we take it up from there
Please I also sent a pm regarding this, thanks
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
damoobaba:
God airp all teachers. To make matters worse,some students will see you as their problem while in essence, you're trying to make them better.
Lol very funny
Re: How Private School Teachers Work by HabibuML(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Jarus:

grin grin grin

This is funny, especially the kunnu part.
hhhhhhh���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / JAMB 2018: Top 10 States With Highest Number Of Registered UTME Candidates / Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.