Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Can Any Of You Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Of You Do This? (4814 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..but ur D enters that shit
My D got mind of its own... we are 2 different individualstongue

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

whats the difference when she washes yours ?

washing undies, has been groomed into men to think that, you are submitting to your wife

Traditional men believe that its the wife's duty to wash hubby pants and it is also a sign of wife being submissive, the moment a man washes wifes undies it taken as sign of hubby being submissive and stories of being under charm

someone mentioned the BRO CODE, bro code is for guys are still
dating who run their relationship based on, stupid beer chatting codes while watching football or something

their are certain things both male & female do in their marriages, that goes even against tradition and culture you grow up in but you do it your own home becoz it works for you

if you are disgusted if washing your wife undies, then expect your wife to disgusted by yours

as for me i wash my own pants while i bath, i find it degrading to ask a fellow human being to wash my pants when am able to do it, washing your own pants takes 2minutes while you bath

then traditionally were i came from its the duty of very close relatives to do such duties aka bathing and cleaning such cloths, the thread starter asked in the event that the wife is not able to wash them herself due to sickness by then you would have summoned help from her relatives

where am from its bad lucky for a son- in -law not to summon wife"s relatives is she sick to the point of not being able to even bath herself which means her pants has to be washed by someone

usually her own mum or sister would come to help you with such duties
There's limit to what a man can do and we're different individuals... I can't even wash her clothes talk more of panties. HELL NO

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2019
czarina:
What if she's sick for 10months? grin grin

Then she'll wear new panties everyday of that 10 months, life's too short to be washing panties.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy :DCheck that reply grin
If she's sick I'll help her by cooking noodles, making tea and praying not washing panties...... tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by vibbb: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2019
No vex o oga, those ur dad also help ur mum wash her undies ??

fykes:
I wash all my bae's clothes... Not just d undies, as long as she's in my house, I do our laundry.
Again, I don't cook Jack, I can't even boil indomie, so she takes special pleasure in making food for me.
My dad helps my mom, I can't come and kill somebidys daughter in my house.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2019
IamPlato:
You Cant Wash Her Pant But You Can Eat her Pussy cheesy

You Wise Sha cheesy
Eat what? who does such disgusting thing? is it even edible?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Childish topic. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by fykes(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2019
vibbb:
No vex o oga, those ur dad also help ur mum wash her undies ??

Til today.. I'm lucky to still have both of my parents alive and healthy. From childhood till today whenever I visit them, my dad does the laundry. I can count on my fingers how many times if I ever did see my mom wash, it was duvets and bed sheets.
He still washes her clothes even now.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by fykes(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2019
cooluzi:
you mean you do wash ur gf pant and bra with ur hands?
Give ur self time to grow up son, when you are my age, u will probably realise that having a dck and a flat chest doesn't make u a man

4 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2019
fykes:
I wash all my bae's clothes... Not just d undies, as long as she's in my house, I do our laundry.
Again, I don't cook Jack, I can't even boil indomie, so she takes special pleasure in making food for me.
My dad helps my mom, I can't come and kill somebidys daughter in my house.
Nice one,there is nothing really bad helping her for real

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2019
cooluzi:
you mean you do wash ur gf pant and bra with ur hands?
Wife

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2019
cooluzi:
bro code is a cool and sensible guide code for men only sissy men wont understand
Can u explain the code to us
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:
If she's too sick to wash her panties, then I'll get her dozens of new panties she can wear till she's well.

There's no way on earth I'm washing those shïts... NOT EVEN AT A GUN POINT.
But she washes yours
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2019
IamPlato:
You Cant Wash Her Pant But You Can Eat her Pussy cheesy

You Wise Sha cheesy
No mind am grin grin
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy :DCheck that reply grin
The guy dey vex..means he doesnt love her deeply

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I would happily wash them.......... And her clothes too...... cheesy
Abi na
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2019
issylarry:

But she washes yours
I don't let women do my chores, all the ladies I've dated I barred them from doing any of my chores.

I prefer my things done myself and my way.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

My D got mind of its own... we are 2 different individualstongue
...is ur D not part of ur body....be deceiving urself
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by vibbb: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Wow, luvly parents. God bless them for u.

fykes:

Til today.. I'm lucky to still have both of my parents alive and healthy. From childhood till today whenever I visit them, my dad does the laundry. I can count on my fingers how many times if I ever did see my mom wash, it was duvets and bed sheets.
He still washes her clothes even now.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2019
nairalandposter:
Can someone explain the significance please, I dont understand.

Is it cultural things, traditional things, juju, yahoo ?

Why do you folks keep asking this question, why is it important?
This doesnt relate to any of what u listed above,This is just a family thing..

Like as a husband and your wife get sicks,can you help her wash her undies i mean inner clothes like bra and her pants?
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol.... Na Una sabi sha

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

whats the difference when she washes yours ?

washing undies, has been groomed into men to think that, you are submitting to your wife

Traditional men believe that its the wife's duty to wash hubby pants and it is also a sign of wife being submissive, the moment a man washes wifes undies it taken as sign of hubby being submissive and stories of being under charm

someone mentioned the BRO CODE, bro code is for guys are still
dating who run their relationship based on, stupid beer chatting codes while watching football or something

their are certain things both male & female do in their marriages, that goes even against tradition and culture you grow up in but you do it your own home becoz it works for you

if you are disgusted if washing your wife undies, then expect your wife to disgusted by yours

as for me i wash my own pants while i bath, i find it degrading to ask a fellow human being to wash my pants when am able to do it, washing your own pants takes 2minutes while you bath

then traditionally were i came from its the duty of very close relatives to do such duties aka bathing and cleaning such cloths, the thread starter asked in the event that the wife is not able to wash them herself due to sickness by then you would have summoned help from her relatives

where am from its bad lucky for a son- in -law not to summon wife"s relatives is she sick to the point of not being able to even bath herself which means her pants has to be washed by someone

usually her own mum or sister would come to help you with such duties
You have said it all,and i love all u v said.
This is a situation where the relatives are not anywhere close

But you have said you will help her.Thats gud
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Offpoint post=81612595]
My D got mind of its own... we are 2 different individualstongue[/quote angry grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Eat what? who does such disgusting thing? is it even edible?
No she mean suck
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by MannieA(f): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2019
One idiot here was talking about bro code. What does bro code gat to do with this now? It's not by following bro code that makes you a real man please.

3 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by cooluzi: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2019
issylarry:

Can u explain the code to us
its all over the internet go check it out and try and be civilize

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by cooluzi: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2019
fykes:

Give ur self time to grow up son, when you are my age, u will probably realise that having a dck and a flat chest doesn't make u a man
do you know me, you simply sound like a slowpoke ,only losers washes undies for their wife or gf ,can otedola dangote soyinka or any reasonable man do that?you are one of the sissy men disgracing us i bet you hav boobs on your chest

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...is ur D not part of ur body....be deceiving urself
Yes it is, but it does its things differently that's why we have involuntary actions.

The same way I don't have a say in how my heart operates, same way I don't have a say in how my D operate. I can't possibly control my heartbeatstongue

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by fykes(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2019
vibbb:
Wow, luvly parents. God bless them for u.

Thanks a bunch. God bless urs too
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Cupiedbae: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2019
issylarry:
Note: Don't judge with your traditional orientation,please be factual

I know some might bash me,but i dont care..
Can u guys wash your wife panties,since she washes yours?can you do it?

For real,i see nothing bad in doing this if she is sick or not in a good condition to do this.its always good to help her,because she washes urs without getting irritated..why wouldnt you be able to help her with hers?
Cook for her sef and pray for her to get well quick

I just dey imagine,if you dey suck ur woman lollipop dont come here and tell me say u cant help her o.

Woman sef na human being some just craze and dont worth all this treatment.Especially a chronic cheat
Not​ a big deal. Even bath her too and keep her pussy clean. If you are a lady and desires proper care... Drop your contact to via P.M.
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by jerkins247: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Washing a woman's panties is going against the BRO CODE. There's a limit to what a man should do. Period.

Bro notin like bro code if she's your wife.....
I can't wash my girlfriends panties....nd she doesn't wash my clothes either..

The code is Bros b4 hoes
Not Bros b4 wife

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by fykes(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Ur value system and self worth determine the kind of people u date or marry. If u are involved with a woman of means and virtue, who isn't only Beautiful but with brains and healthy self esteem, whatever u do for her will be highly appreciated and reciprocated.
but if u are a sex fiend and u (of course) involved with girls who have nothing to offer ur life except sex, u will find it difficult or repulsive to help her cos u already know it's an exercise in futility.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Is Not A Musician He Is A Fitness Employee / Man Tattoos A Horse On His Hood(photos, 18+) / Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.