Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can Any Of You Do This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Of You Do This? (4811 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by iPhoneRepairer: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

One idiot here was talking about bro code.
What does bro code gat to do with this now?
It's not by following bro code that makes you a real man please.
Hello madame,
You could have quoted me to address your issue directly instead of insulting me behind my back

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by iPhoneRepairer: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2019
jerkins247:

Bro notin like bro code if she's your wife.....
I can't wash my girlfriends panties....nd she doesn't wash my clothes either..

The code is Bros b4 hoes
Not Bros b4 wife

I do agree... I can wash my wife's clothes but not her panties...

In your case, be sincere... have you ever washed your wife's own

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by jerkins247: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

My man....
I'm not married
Wen we get to the river........we shall decide to swim or take a both
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by iPhoneRepairer: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2019
jerkins247:

My man....
I'm not married
My own is with nigerian women, if you do anything that will cause "See Finish" your own don finish.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by pointblank247(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Some village people are too wicked, just look at what they did to the son of their fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Truthsbitter: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Live your life in the way it would please you and those around you.
if you find yourself not comfortable in washing pants, don't wash, it's either your partner accepts you that way or she doesn't .
if you are comfortable washing undies, then be glad and grateful.

The man who washes his wives underwear is not necessarily a better man than the man who does not wash a woman's underwear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by MannieA(f): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

Hello madame,
You could have quoted me to address your issue directly instead of insulting me behind my back

Hello Mr,
I didn't insult you behind your back. Since you know it's you I was referring to,that's good.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by iPhoneRepairer: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

Hello Mr,
I didn't insult you behind your back. Since you know it's you I was referring to,that's good.
Ok but karma is watching you

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by IamPlato(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Eat what? who does such disgusting thing? is it even edible?
Decieve Yourself And Yourself Alone wink
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Yes it is, but it does its things differently that's why we have involuntary actions.

The same way I don't have a say in how my heart operates, same way I don't have a say in how my D operate. I can't possibly control my heartbeatstongue
Lol,u are really offpoint grin grin
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

One idiot here was talking about bro code.
What does bro code gat to do with this now?
It's not by following bro code that makes you a real man please.
Yes,A man is different from bro..u cant use the bro code for the men code...abi ? **winks**
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
cooluzi:
do you know me, you simply sound like a slowpoke ,only losers washes undies for their wife or gf ,can otedola dangote soyinka or any reasonable man do that?you are one of the sissy men disgracing us i bet you hav boobs on your chest
Why do you compare your self to dangote.Do you know if they have done it before?
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
fykes:
Ur value system and self worth determine the kind of people u date or marry. If u are involved with a woman of means and virtue, who isn't only Beautiful but with brains and healthy self esteem, whatever u do for her will be highly appreciated and reciprocated.
but if u are a sex fiend and u (of course) involved with girls who have nothing to offer ur life except sex, u will find it difficult or repulsive to help her cos u already know it's an exercise in futility.
Very true
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

Hello madame,
No vex broda

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

Dors she wash your boxer?
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
jerkins247:

My man....
I'm not married
shocked shocked
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Assha: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
you mean you do wash ur gf pant and bra with ur hands?

No Wit's Mouth
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Offpoint: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
issylarry:
Lol,u are really offpoint grin grin
love the name than my girlfriendtongue

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

grin angry grin shocked shocked bad boi
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

No wonder you no fit help ur wife na..lol
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by odinson1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Once you start watching her panties,you can never stop because she will eventually turn you to her slave��
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

See this one, ordinary slap will hurry you up to the bowl where those thiny virgimus materials are soaked
Lol.no mind am
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by trybe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
A lost boy with tetanus in his brain said something about BRO CODE....i'll advice you know the meaning of words before you use them

If you should go with some people virtual life.....mehn
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
I have a washing machine so I don't have to worry about this issue undecided
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by iLegendd(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Washing a woman's panties is going against the BRO CODE. There's a limit to what a man should do. Period.

I don't know why I always get angry whenever I see the line "Bro Code."

See, only idiots obey codes. Real men modify codes. When I say real men, I don't mean Mr. Nice Guys or beta males, but real alphas — not fake.

A nice guy should never wash a woman's panties, else, it's weakness. A good-bad guy can do it and it will be "romantic."

I have done it and I will still do it whenever I want. I will even wash plate and clean the house — it's sexy when done by a real man, but it's annoying when done be a wussy-ass idiot.

If you're a nice guy who doesn't know how women and the dating game work, don't try it.

I don't obey codes, I create them and you should do the same. Real men shouldn't obey codes. Code is for weak alphas, nice guys, or AFCs.
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by MedicH: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
This washing pant of a thing is being overrated. To be frank it's not a sign of weakness on the part of the man in it's entirety but it has a great tendency of being misinterpreted in a relationship. I once ironed a pantie and what happened was my partner spent the night after a visit and a timeout with my play station 3 which she's very good at. Before she knew it time was against and she couldn't go home again. She washed this piece of clothing hoping it will dry by morn. The next morning the piece was still wet so while she was in the shower I placed it on the board to iron it. She came out and saw what I was doing and laughed. I could guess it was romantic. She thinks I'm mean, strict and very no nonsense which is true but here am I doing this in her widest imagination.

Truth is if your partner thinks you're weak, insecure and then you go on to do this, it may backfire and make you an object to be manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by issylarry(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:
This washing pant of a thing is being overrated. To be frank it's not a sign of weakness on the part of the man in it's entirety but it has a great tendency of being misinterpreted in a relationship. I once ironed a pantie and what happened was my partner spent the night after a visit and a timeout with my play station 3 which she's very good at. Before she knew it time was against and she couldn't go home again. She washed this piece of clothing hoping it will dry by morn. The next morning the piece was still wet so while she was in the shower I placed it on the board to iron it. She came out and saw what I was doing and laughed. I could guess it was romantic. She thinks I'm mean, strict and very no nonsense which is true but here am I doing this in her widest imagination.

Truth is if your partner thinks you're weak, insecure and then you go on to do this, it may backfire and make you an object to be manipulated.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Okoroawusa: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2019
theButterfly:
Awesome.
awesome because he washes women panties?
na wa o!
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Okoroawusa: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2019
MedicH:

please what's "your PlayStation 3"?
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

awesome because he washes women panties?

na wa o!
If your woman washes your underwears you cannot return the favor?
Re: Can Any Of You Do This? by Okoroawusa: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2019
theButterfly:
If your woman washes your underwears you cannot return the favor?
No I won't.

I know you might ask,"but you can suck a woman?"...Yes I do,in fact,I love it...

However, washing a woman's panties n sucking a woman are two different ball games

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Hit No Single Yet This Musician Always Does Giveaways (pictures) / Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). / Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.