Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) (5823 Views)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Gossipninja: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Here is a throwback video of the death and burial of General Sani Abacha , who died in June 1998 while at the presidential villa in Abuja.

He was buried on the same day, according to Muslim tradition, without an autopsy. This fueled speculation that he may have been murdered by political rivals via poison.

The government identified the cause of his death as a sudden heart attack.

He shared the video for the sake of this who have no idea of how it happened.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/dele-momodu-shares-video-of-how-abacha-died-and-was-buried-in-abuja-throwback/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Gossipninja: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Reactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by EkunKekere: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
So the dullard's hero was buried like a common dog. At the end of the day, all his loot could not save him from the heart attack he suffered after marathon sex with Indian prostitutes.

[img]https://images./49mEgguBKQI56DLwlfR8Xm.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2BHghaecocR0eV2MU8DeYA.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Liftkid(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
so this was the moment his loot and power could'nt save him? power truly pass power. Hope this serves as a detterent to other thieves and tyrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Mandyoluchi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
The only common thing between the rich and the poor. DEATH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by JudasNaCarrot: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2019
And the Man died......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by aolawale025: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Abacha was buried in his house in kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by 1shortblackboy: 3:40am On Aug 26, 2019
what exactly killed abacha and how did it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Oh I remember that day.
I was still in junior secondary school but I was smart enough to know that God and the CIA saved Nigeria with the death of Abacha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Na death kill am and he died death like the dead. Indomie pikin. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by APCHaram: 4:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Abacha wasn't poisoned.

The man died of cardiac arrest relating to syphilis.

He was suffering from 3rd stage syphilis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by WalkerMichael(m): 4:35am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:

Hmm... I felt he wanted to learn so he should have been quoted with an answer ... You don't need the "indomie pikin ' personally, I'd like to know about how he died following the stories I heard about the man when he ruled Nigeria. Alot of others have no idea how he was killed and I'm sure they'd be happy to see a response too on this thread.

Kind regards and have a beautiful week sir J grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 26, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Hmm... I felt he wanted to learn so he should have been quoted with an answer ... You don't need the "indomie pikin ' personally, I'd like to know about how he died following the stories I heard about the man when he ruled Nigeria. Alot of others have no idea how he was killed and I'm sure they'd be happy to see a response too on this thread.

Kind regards and have a beautiful week sir J grin
CIA used President Arafat or should I say infiltrated his convoy and killed Abacha through a handshake.
Beautiful week to you too bro. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by nicepoker101(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Death killed him. And it happened on the day he died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Gossipninja: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by mytime24(f): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Naija Eve gave him some apple embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by sparog(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
No one who live forever anyway. Whether u do bad or good, we'll all die.

RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Yakade(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2019
The cow in aso rock won't listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Alwaysking: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2019
mytime24:
Naija Eve gave him some apple embarassed
Have you consider my request to F you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Alwaysking: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2019
How the mighty fell, I can still remember how the streets were crowded with jubilations in every nook and cranies, alot of people thought the mysteries and dictatorship of Nigeria has ended, only if they knew it will be worse than before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2019
i remembered that day vividly when Nepa brought the light and everyone in my house ran squeezing through the narrow passage to the sitting room just to watch nta network news...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by TEZTHYMONY(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Gossipninja:
Reactions
what you do in life always remember your last day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Built2last: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmmm.

This is subliminal message from Dele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by 1shortblackboy: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
nicepoker101:
Death killed him. And it happened on the day he died.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by 1shortblackboy: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
u that is not indomie pikin what is the cause of abacha's death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by TooMuchStuff: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Funny how Nigeria has always been in ruins each time a Hausafulani Moslem mounted the saddle of leadership whether as a Head of state or President.
Their leadership grooming method with Quran and Hadith always bred monsters out of them in a secular nation like Nigeria.
The concept of Justice and Fairness in the secular world is different from the Islamic view of same.

Democracy and Islam cannot work in any multi ethnic and religious state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Racoon(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigeria thought it will be liberated from tyranny after Abacha's demise.Alas! Another deadly protege was waiting in the wings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Gossipninja: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by selemempe: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Funny how Nigeria has always been in ruins each time a Hausafulani Moslem mounted the saddle of leadership whether as a Head of state or President.
Their leadership grooming method with Quran and Hadith always bred monsters out of them in a secular nation like Nigeria.
The concept of Justice and Fairness in the secular world is different from the Islamic view of same.

Democracy and Islam cannot work in any multi ethnic and religious state

u are so right. However it depends on culture.
Let me explain:
Malaysia is an islamic country, highly developed and democratic.
Congo is a majority christian country, very poor (even with the most valuable mineral resources in the world) and it has a flawed democracy with poor human rights record.

The thing is the north chose the militant version of islam brought to them by dan fodio against the liberal version which the hausas and yorubas were practicing b4 fulani came. Their inability to be fair and just is because they were conditioned that way by years of fulani occupation. In 1870s, the north of nigeria was described as the last slave hold in the world, it had 10 million slaves at the time..80% of them hausas, enslaved by a fulani minority through islam

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) by Ebije1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Abacha died as a result of a poisonous handshake from an international delegate (I think from Israel - not really sure). It was a planned work with the U.S government to get him out of the way so they could have their ways of disorganising Nigeria's economy. Don't believe the Apple or Prostitutes stories being told. He was a dictator but the economy was stable. Nigerians are too lazy and stubborn, we deserve a second Abacha.
Abacha's key achievements during is era Nov 1993 - June 1998:

Reducing inflation from 54% to 8%

Maintained value of Naira at N22=$1 (no devaluation )

Did not accept IMF loan due to unfair terms

Played role as regional superpower in Sierra Leone and Liberia

(1) (Reply)

Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown / JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto / 10 Killed, 15 Injured By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.