Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library (38865 Views)

Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Salebo: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
RHAPSODYIDRIS:
Thanks.. You're highly sighted and ignored..

You dare not deny you social standing..
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Salebo: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
anonimi:

OBJ in what year?
Do you know what you are saying

You are a KID...I will not banter with an unschooled juvenile like you..
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Salebo: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Riversides2003:

Bro for the records am pretty sure am leaving a far better life than the whole of your wretched family, am living large and living the dream if you don’t know, you are so disrespectful and such an idiot. Must you quote me? Why not channel that energy used in typing this crap in making your life better and by extension making life better for your family.

You cannot be saying "am leaving a far better life" and actually be..

You are one unexposed village brought-up!

You can't even express yourself on basic levels.."am living large"...Is that English?You are a disgrace to your village dwelling mother...

I employ atleast 26 folks that are well educated than you, in the bakery I opened for my wife..Maybe you might want to upgrade your qualifications and come work for her..I make boast to say I am a silver spoon child from BIRTH...

You need help obviously...

Start by going for grammatical/lexical classes...

Peasant!
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Earthquake1: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Salebo:

Go and wake you wretched late father and tell him,like your mum used to,to.shut up his stinking rotten mouth..

The looting has reduced,TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

One exclusive case of a Governor taking bribes in 100s of thousands of dollars CAN NEVER upturn that of folks like Dieziani...We can NEVER have a Dieziani under this regime...That is SURE as life going on..
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by HillsBlaze(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
another super story to keep the gullible busy.
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Boreanazfan: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
allthingsgood:

[s]So anytime a thief is caught this is the same useless excuse wailers come up with. Smh. A criminal must face the law whether he is opposition or not. Nobody is above the law[/s]

Useless Zombie.
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Generalwoodz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
dheilaw1:
seklle what?
Seklle tom tom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.