Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library (38861 Views)

Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Hotfreeze: 4:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Mynd44:
OOPL has casted.

Bamboo, the zoo, the hill, the cinema.

Jesu!

You forgot to mention the Chapel and the Mosque too.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by samuelthaking(m): 4:55am On Aug 26, 2019
This is the real truth, the total expenses on the library is too much even for a president,I think obasanjo farms should also be investigated, the man just wasted an expanse of land suitable for a mega city in his farm in mile 2,abeokuta,coupled with the land taken by the old ogun radio station .These people should rot in jail. WELL DONE EFCC.

1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by richestjozy(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Okay
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Mynd44: 4:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Hotfreeze:

You forgot to mention the Chapel and the Mosque too.
Those ones can go. I don't care
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Ruggedpen: 4:58am On Aug 26, 2019
But I don't take Efcc serious again nah, to me it seems like a political party, if an individual will use bullion van to carry money in election eve and nothing happen why are u investigating and asking question when you turn a blind eye to a public declaration of arrogance

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Adonko(m): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2019
semyman:
RICHEST CHURCHES IN THE WORLD:

1- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $67.0 billon

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- Catholic Church Australia- $20.9 billion

4- Catholic Church Germany- $25.0 billion

5-Church of England $7.8 billion

6-Opus Dei (part of the Catholic Church) Italy- $2.8 billon

7-Church of Scientology- $2.0 billon

``NOW OBSERVE THAT THERE IS NO.....

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue
*No Pentecostal church at all*.

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD:
1 Bishop Oyedepo - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39 Million
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 Million (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25 Million
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25 Million
9 Prophet TB Joshua - $10 Million
10 Pastor Joseph Prince - $5 Million

*Observe again that none of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of the Richest Pastors.*

The Pope is not there.
The Arch Bishop of Canterbury is not there.
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not there.
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is not there.

```NOW OBSERVE AGAIN.```

*6* out of the *10 Richest Pastors* are *blacks* , with *their congregation being predominantly black* .

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their *churches in Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, the 147th most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world.*

Observe as well that the Richest Churches are situated in

1- USA
2- Vatican City
3- England

These are amongst the safest, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

*What a Paradox!! Jesus Christ fed the multitude, but in Nigeria the multitude feed the Men of God and General Overseers.*

COPIED.

_BBC Africa_
Source of Data used: Wikipedia
look bro I have said it several times I don't have problem with these people did they force u to come to thier church or put a gun in your head to bring out your money abeg leave them jare .

But my problem is with these public servants who were duly elected to make the country better with our resources as well as tax payers money but choose to be broad day light thieves .
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Riversides2003:
Awon weyrey, Idiots. Where will they trace the Bullion van money that entered into Boudillon on the eve of presidential election to? I don’t know if these people think at all. Where is pig Laureatta Onoche or what is that her name called today? She has been sacked.
EFCC should be disbanded it has become a selective tool of any government in power.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by daroz(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Buhari will only remember you are corrupt after you criticize his government, and as long as you are holding a broom, he looks the other way. A man of integrity my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Hotfreeze: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Mynd44:

Lol

That OOPL is a monument to corruption. It was built on government land and he lives across the road uphill, built also on government land.

Looking at how he converted government land and resources to his private use, I strongly believe rumours that he converted Operation Feed the Nation (OFN) assets to the use of Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (OFN).
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Boreanazfan: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2019
How does the country gain from witch-hunting your political opponents when you can not make good economic decisions? Useless government. Always playing to the gallery. I wonder how this development will move this country forwards.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by allthingsgood: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Mr frimponi Al camerooni is cumming grin grin grin cheesy
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by IYANGBALI: 5:15am On Aug 26, 2019
The day I go read for that library, na sleep I sleep off throughout my stay there, na the books come dey read me

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by allthingsgood: 5:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Boreanazfan:
How does the country gain from witch-hunting your political opponents when you can not make good economic decisions? Useless government. Always playing to the gallery. I wonder how this development will move this country forwards.

So anytime a thief is caught this is the same useless excuse wailers come up with. Smh. A criminal must face the law whether he is opposition or not. Nobody is above the law

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by IYANGBALI: 5:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lol

That OOPL is a monument to corruption. It was built on government land and he lives across the road uphill, built also on government land.

Looking at how he converted government land and resources to his private use, I strongly believe rumours that he converted Operation Feed the Nation (OFN) assets to the use of Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (OFN).
long yawns. domique come see your brother o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by IYANGBALI: 5:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Mynd44:

yinmu
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by ElizabethAyo: 5:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Distraction! Something is cooking up....this govt is trying to divert our attention.

We don't wise up.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by henryhemon(m): 5:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Only clowns will believe this story, they think Atiku n Obasanjo are fools. Abegi efcc is just a political tool,only ICPC are really fighting corruption as they ve never lost a case. How many cases has efcc prosecuted n won?? Goje's case is a point for all of us.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by GeneralPula: 5:29am On Aug 26, 2019
WonderManly:
EFCC, you guys need to help me as well...

Lol...Sending a girl come over money? I no dey do am at all.
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Mynd44: 5:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lol

Actually, the house a cross the road is not Green Legacy Annex.

He stays atop the library itself. That tall white building inside OOPL is where he resides now
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 26, 2019
daroz:
Buhari will only remember you are corrupt after you criticize his government, and as long as you are holding a broom, he looks the other way. A man of integrity my foot.
Buhari definition of corruption is being in the opposition. This is the same man that said Abacha never stole.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by israelmao(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2019
EFCC's aimless shooting will end in emptiness and futility.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by DevilhimseIf: 5:32am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Lol...Sending a girl come over money? I no dey do am at all.
[/s]
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by henryhemon(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2019
allthingsgood:

So anytime a thief is caught this is the same useless excuse wailers come up with. Smh. A criminal must face the law whether he is opposition or not. Nobody is above the law

Wailers indeed. Which thief, no be only a criminal must face the law,how come it's only opposition that are always stealing? Or when he was a friend to buhari he wasn't a criminal, that he associated with buhari means Buhari is a criminal. Forget media trial Atiku is a boss to Buhari,buhari can never dare Atiku.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by bastardmod: 5:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Mynd44:
OOPL has casted.

Bamboo, the zoo, the hill, the cinema.

Jesu!

Wetin cast am? sad
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by handsomeyinka(m): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2019
princemillla:
If true then bring them to book
What type of book.?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Salebo: 5:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Riversides2003:
Awon weyrey, Idiots. Where will they trace the Bullion van money that entered into Boudillon on the eve of presidential election to? I don’t know if these people think at all. Where is pig Laureatta Onoche or what is that her name called today? She has been sacked. Hunger and greed has reset the brains of Nigerians they don’t even know when to stand for the truth again otherwise someone like Festus Keyamo would not be minister for state in NDDC where Akpabio is the Federal minister, No shame nothing like integrity anymore.

You must be a pained unexposed SIMPLETON..

So tell us how much was in the bullion van of Tinubu...

For your information, Lauretta has been RE-APPOINTED,fake news carrier..

You are just a pained frustrated young lad with no brains to think..

Keep waiting for NIGERIA to throw dollars in your lap..

Don't go and join your 77 FBI yahoo brothers in the US so that life can be taught faster to you..

Stay here and wail to Death...
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by allthingsgood: 5:46am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
henryhemon:

Wailers indeed. Which thief, no be only a criminal must face the law,how come it's only opposition that are always stealing? Or when he was a friend to buhari he wasn't a criminal, that he associated with buhari means Buhari is a criminal. Forget media trial Atiku is a boss to Buhari,buhari can never dare Atiku.
[/s]

Delusions of Grandeur cheesy
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by tiger28: 5:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Riversides2003:
Awon weyrey, Idiots. Where will they trace the Bullion van money that entered into Boudillon on the eve of presidential election to? I don’t know if these people think at all. Where is pig Laureatta Onoche or what is that her name called today? She has been sacked. Hunger and greed has reset the brains of Nigerians they don’t even know when to stand for the truth again otherwise someone like Festus Keyamo would not be minister for state in NDDC where Akpabio is the Federal minister, No shame nothing like integrity anymore.
dummy! Should we now let everyone go now? Let the next administration probe the present.... Meanwhile,we are probing everything else! Tinubus day will come one day as long as we keep these present probings going.
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by Salebo: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2019
RHAPSODYIDRIS:
Witch hunting..

Intentional chasing..

I can't be gullible to think that PMB is fighting corruption..

If you know you know.

Yes of course...

You are.just one.of the millions of village "Brought-up" kids...
Re: EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library by anonimi: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2019
kayusely70:
Most Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

Including barawo bubu and the 40 thieves cabal in his presidency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces / #EndSARS: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Judicial Panel Report (Video) / Tinubu Visited By John Bray, US Consular General At His Lagos Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.