Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More (41099 Views)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by greensandy: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

Your comment is very unfortunate but the number of likes and shares that your stupid comment got was what caught my attention.

At this juncture, I'll agree that Nigerians are truly irredeemable and cannot be salvaged from their tribal bigotry and religious fanaticism

Go and die. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by dododawa1: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
focus7:
Igbos with viciousness
your brain needed reset,is all tribe in Africa.
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by dododawa1: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Arthurity1:

The beast that beat is own daughter to death in Ondo state is that one Igbo as well?!... Brainless afonja!
stop tribalism,stop AFONJA and PIGS comments
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by DevilhimseIf: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Oga blogger blogger...If you continue this way, you may find it hard to succeed in blogging!
[/s]
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by ramatintin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
U maltreats someone's child like an animal wicked people everywhere.
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by dalass(f): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wickedness is in their blood. angry
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Haylizz: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
dynicks:
being vicious is personal bro....don't generalize..!
Bless YOU

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
I am still amazed at the wickedness of humanity. How can any person born of woman have such hatred and wickedness in their heart to treat a child with such callousness? This issue of physical and mental abuse of these minors by the host family seem to be acts predominantly perpetrated by the women of the house. You can't read the pages of any daily without reading of a woman assaulting or abusing the house maid for very flimsy excuses...ate meat that she was not supposed to; failed to watch the child properly; stole something from her etc. These children are in essence slaves in disguise. They are dehumanized, beaten like dogs and their innocence stripped away due to no fault of theirs but simply for being born into poverty. What we as a society fails to take into account is the psychological trauma that they do suffer, which in turn affects the society at large if not now but definitely down the road. They grow up and become perpetrators of such abuses that were meted to them as children. Any society that does not care about their children is a society that's already doomed to fail.
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Chevronstaff: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Why is this so common in the South East?? Igbo people why is this so common? Just Few weeks ago, an Igbo woman locked her young cousin inside a dog cage after brutalising him... She was caught and apprehended by the police..

2 Likes

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Dchaer(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abeg did she steal their condom ni abi wetin �‍♂️
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by grandstar(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
I remember when I was young and my dad was kind enough to house his niece's family who just came from overseas and had no place to stay.

Her husband was nasty to me and my junior brother who were around. I was about 8 years old when they started staying with us and my brother 5. I remembered a time after coming back from school, i quickly changed my cloths and stayed outside with my little brother.

It was my dad's younger brother that reported the maltreatment to my parents. My parents especially my mum were distressed to hear it. The abuse mellowed down after sometime and they left when I was thirteen.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by stormborn28(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I didn't see anything.

If a child misbehaves, you spank the child to correct him or her.

For this one I see nothing there...

This is flat and rubbish, infact crap.
oh..you see nothing wrong with this? You need humane tutorial
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by stormborn28(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
If the girl wants to go back, let them send her home but for this particular one na pure propaganda.

Police have seen that there is no case here.

propagandist everywhere.
which police see say no case.. You must be involved in such disturbing behavior
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Spacewalker(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I didn't see anything.

If a child misbehaves, you spank the child to correct him or her.

For this one I see nothing there...

This is flat and rubbish, infact crap.

This is not correction,it's brutality

Is that how ur parents corrected u when u were a child?

If that happened to u,u wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Try to have human sympathy undecided
Re: Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2019
and these ones dey go church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.