Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail (28671 Views)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Metrix147: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
An Abia State High Court sitting in Umuahia has declined bail application for Mrs. Ojiugo David Kelechi, lady who allegedly meted out inhuman treatment on her 10-year-old househelp, Miss Ifunanya Ede in Umuahia, ABN TV reports.

The presiding judge, Hon Justice KC J. Okereke ruled that the victim has suffered severe pain over the abuse she suffered from the hand of her employer.

ABN TV reports that Ifunanya was subjected to inhuman treatment, with hot water boiled to a hundred centigrade forced down the throat by Ojiugo David Kelechi, a member of Christ Embassy church Umuahia.

The burns affected the whole internal organ of the girl as she was badly injured.

The lady upon fear of the death of the girl in her custody, went to a pharmacy shop in Umuahia to get over the counter drugs for the girl but was advised by the pharmacist to seek help at the closest hospital but vehemently refused which led to the pharmacy owner alerting the police.

According to the judge, Mrs. Kelechi made efforts to kidnap the victim after she was taken to the hospital but failed and also boasted to deal with the pharmacy owner for daring to alert the people over the matter.

Mrs. Kelechi was also alleged to have boasted that she would flee the country once granted bail as her travel visas were ready.

This, the court says does not go down well with society and for the interest of justice and the society, she is to be remanded in prison custody.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/update-court-denies-bail-to-mrs-kelechi-who-allegedly-tortured-her-househelp-in-abia/

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Totilopussylick(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
I support the judge.

Make them make sure she spend half of
her lifee behind bar.

That will teach others lesson.

Women are the devil, except my Mom.

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by hisgrace090: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
She is celebrating because there is no justice in nigeria to deal with her type.

Her high hope of settling the police for freedom now failing

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very good

She must pay for her crime against the innocent child

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by FalseProphet1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fellow men, no matter how your wife claims to love you, the way she treats your house help is her true character, know this and have peace.

I see that woman going to jail, I see her husband marrying another woman.

This I have seen.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Emeka71(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
You mean she forced the babe to drink a complete cup of boiled water under duress; I think she needs to go and relax and enjoy herself in the prison a while like 2 months.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by slowie(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good Judgement.

11 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Wickedness at it's very peak

11 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Yankee101: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Feel the burn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Charmingrascal(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
I am not trying to be tribalistic but why is this thing so rampant among women from that side.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by SeriouslySense(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
ok
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Onyekachi419(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Those trying to bail her are the types that can cover a murder case sad ndia ara

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by mbahdi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by ebuk4real(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
angry

To those married or intending to: please have the discipline to born the number of children you know you can be able to train. Don't bring forth kids to this world to give them out as helps to others...

Thank you

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by almsofgold: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
The judge is denying her bail for he own good. Its certain they're angry peeps waiting on the outside to boil her too . You know, return the favor grin

11 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by blackjah(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Plenty of them and more around

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by DICKstractor: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
undecided

If the heart of man is full of wickedness, I wonder what the heart of a woman is full of

#Spits

10 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Aktecco123(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by sheddyboy01(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Serve her right.
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by younglleo: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I support the judge.
Make them make sure she spend half of her lifee behind bar.
That will teach others lesson.
Women are the devil, except my Mom.
see werey grin

14 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by FMAKJ: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am not trying to be tribalistic but why is this thing so rampant among women from that side.

Which side?
Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Which bail??! Someone who ought to be locked in a pit with the key thrown into the Lagoon.

When you see them snap and post pictures on Instagram and Facebook you will think they are angels or even normal human beings...

The sort of wickedness these women think of to carry out on others, especially less privileged kids will make Satan become born-again. undecided

21 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Fahdiga(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Might be true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Bighead9: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmmm, Abia Women.....

4 Likes

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by QuickStandard: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nice one by the court

ABN TV reports that Ifunanya was subjected to inhuman treatment, with hot water boiled to a hundred centigrade forced down the throat by Ojiugo David Kelechi, a member of Christ Embassy church Umuahia

just imagine man wickedness to a fellow man.
A 10yr old for that matter. what could a 10yr old do that can warrant such wickedness?
if you can't take care of another man's child as yours, then don't take her at all.
even these things happen in Lagos most....

if you see a rich family going on an outing you can tell the children from the house help even if you were a blind man. some of all these rich people are just wicked to the core......

To think the so called hit man is a Christ embassy member that will be blasting in tongues every Sunday is even more pathetic... both of them should be jailed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Woman Who Tortured Her Househelp In Abia Bail by Sijo01(f): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Conscience even allowed her to apply for bail angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.