Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! (51545 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Uncle Spanks Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2010
oyb:

perhaps the fellow is practicing what he saw here

http://britishspanking.com/

Inked_Nerd:
^^^ Lmao, who knows.

It is always easy to mock other peoples religion, especially if you are godless yourself. These are good God fearing Christians. You should show some respect (if you know how that is)
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ziccoit: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2010
You know what? The religion is totally illogical! Yes. If you think you can solve the riddles of religion by applying logic you would be plunged into eternal oblivion. Just try to identify, verify, scrutinize and understand the unthencity of any religious claim. Follow the rules as they come because you can never undestand many of them,like you find it difficult to understand yourself.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by goldplated(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2010
johndoe200:

It is always easy to mock other peoples religion,

but you've been mocking xtianity from your first post. what will Jesus do?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by InkedNerd(f): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2010
goldplated:

but you've been mocking xtianity from your first post. what will Jesus do?

Hmmm, interesting point.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by donfade: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2010
what did you do to yuor husband to make him raise his hands on you, a guy in his right frame of mind will never raise his hands on you, as yuo have said, a christian can spank never you provoke a man to anger coz you never can tell the extent of his anger.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Seekers(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2010
I ve never seen dis kind of thread b4 in my life,so so so funny, ve been laughin since morin, dr re alot of comedians here even beta dan 'basket mouth n co', pls continue dat is y i love my naija ppl,
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by samtoye(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2010
I am bound to comment, christianity is not supposed to be a religion and it is not, it means Christ-like; its a way of life. As it is wrongly believed you are not born a christian, you can't inherit it from your parents or family, you earn it!!!!! you should be called a Christian by virtue of your behaviour i.e. you act Christ-Like. This was the qualification of the first set of people called Christian in Antioch.
As per spanking, emmmmmm, did Jesus say it? NO!!!!! You spank you go to Jail and no prayer would deliver you! Except you two agree to spanking for "unholy" purpose (wife is a masochist).  grin grin grin grin.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by InkedNerd(f): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2010
donfade:

what did you do to yuor husband to make him raise his hands on you, a guy in his right frame of mind will never raise his hands on you, as yuo have said, a christian can spank never you provoke a man to anger coz you never can tell the extent of his anger.

Why is there always an assumption that it the woman who brought it upon herself?? Ummm NEWSFLASH, there are men who hit regardless as to whether or not they were provoked. Some Nigerian men just have a perverted sense of power and entitlement when it comes to being in control of things. Instead of trying to protect your women a lot of you men sit here chastising and pointing fingers. Some of your brothers are crippling the spirits your your mothers, sisters, aunts, and daughters and all you can do it say that they may have brought it upon themselves. If its not for defensive purposes, no one has the right to put their hands on another person.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2010
Pls this issue should be appropriately addressed especially by xtians in the house so sme people do not become confused.For xtians the Bible is the standard rt?not some persons opinion or how he feels a woman should be disciplined by the the husband based on a persons misconception of perceived authority of the hubby over the wife.

your wife is not your child pls there is no confusion here.She is an adult who consented to marry you.your authority of correction does not extend to she submitting her bum to you for spanking.what is wrong with patience,love and kindness in bringing her around.

where did you dump the biblical teachings of recognising your wife as the weaker vessel.should weaker vessels be spanked for wrongdoings? simply because they have agreed to walk with you and love you no matter what.and at what point of her erroneous ways do you believe she deserves to be spanked?

this hubby looks to me like another rev king in the making.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Olumogun: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2010
andromida:

maybe just one of his devotee. cool cool cool
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by biilwwu(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2010
My people there is no where bible say husband should spanks his wife ,marriage joins two people to become one,as you beat your wife ,you are beating yourseif, Ephesian 5:22-25 advice wife to submit to husband, while husband is to love  his wife as christ love the church, christ died for church he did not condemn the church.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by MRD1(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2010
@OP your profile pics says it all, ur a perv! but please don't use the bible to justify it.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by oluite(f): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2010
Please kindly support with scriptures.Its a sad day when the bible is used to support crap!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by bestman09(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2010
bi ilw wu:

My people there is no where bible say husband should spanks his wife ,marriage joins two people to become one,as you beat your wife ,you are beating yourseif, Ephesian 5:22-25 advice wife to submit to husband, while husband is to love  his wife as christ love the church, christ died for church he did not condemn the church.

You said it all!!!
There is no excuse for wife beating, PERIOD.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by kemisuga(f): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2010
"I know not where it is written" tongue
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by mountzion1: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
THE ANSWER IS CAPITAL NO! Why do we make mockery of God's word,using it to justified our selfish lust.Remember woe is it to anyone who adds to or remove from the Bible.Shikena,
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by DeepSoul(f): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
This should not even be a topic for argument!

It's just like me starting a thread an asking "Should humans eat food or not?" or "Is the sky blue or red?"
Only crazy people will argue about right answer to the question.

Poster, I guess you just bored. Don't worry, you are forgiven!
And by the way, for such a proponent of Jesus Christ, your profile picture and signature sure depict your christ-like behavior
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by audio: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
Marriage is based on mutual respect. Nobody should hit the other under any circumstances. If you feel you need to start getting physical, it's time for a divorce. A man should not hit a woman under any circumstances. It's a cowardly and shameful act and should be frowned upon in the strongest possible terms.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2010
Any christian man who doesn't know any other method of correcting his wife rather than spanking her is less a man,has an IQ of 65 and does not merit the name christian.What is christ-like in beating up your wife?You and your wife are one body,and how many times have you spanked yourself when you makes a mistake?The bible absolutely condemns this.''Husbands love your wives and do not bitter against them''(colosians 3vs19) Controlling ones emotion is a sign of maturity.Even if you wife displeases you,correct her gently or find another matured strategy rather than spanking her. (baptismal name of 'beating up')''For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God''(James 1vs20)Alas! is she your slave? if you really love her,you have to endure.These are some of the qualities of love,''Doth not behave itself unseemely,seeketh not her own,is not easily provoked,thinketh not evil. ''Beareth all things,believeth all things,hopeth all things,endureth all things''(1corinthians 13 vs 5 and 7 kjv version)If a man wants to spank his wife,he'll better leave christianity and join Islam where women are abused.Don't nail me to the cross because I have a proof.''And those(wives)you fear may be rebellious admonish,banish them to their couches and beat them''(Quar'an 4:34 Arberry) ''Women are your fields,go then into your fields whence you please''(Quar'an 2:223 Dawood) Spanking your wife shows that you are not matured enough for marriage! Neverthless women pls respect your husbands(Colosians 3vs18)
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by okeyxyz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hmm, This must b d church of BDSM. grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ud4u: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
@ poster, you cannot convince me to believe this story. this is cock and bull story
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Igonih(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
Poster and his supporters are TROLLS shocked
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by COOLDK(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
Benstino:

If a man wants to spank his wife,he'll better leave christianity and join Islam where women are abused.Don't nail me to the cross because I have a proof.''And those(wives)you fear may be rebellious admonish,banish them to their couches and beat them''(Quar'an 4:34 Arberry) ''Women are your fields,go then into your fields whence you please''(Quar'an 2:223 Dawood)
You are simply one of those causing religious war. Y not pickn up a Quran, read & understand b4 posting; afterall English version is available. Imbec*lic fellow, slowpoke, donkey; this what the Holy book says:

Q 4:34 "Men are d mainteners of women, for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have spent of their wealth. Righteous women are obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. Those from whom you fear rebellious, admonish them and desert them in the bed and smack them (without harshness). Then, if they obey you, do not look for anyway against them. Allah is High, Great"

Q 2:223 "Women are your planting place (for children); come then to them as you please and forward (good deeds) for your souls, and fear Allah. Allah know that you shall meet him. Give glad tidings to the believers.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
oluite:

Please kindly support with scriptures.Its a sad day when the bible is used to support crap!

kemisuga: "I know not where it is written" Tongue

For all those seeking biblical references I refer you to this web page. It lists them at great length:
http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/cdd_scriptural_support.html

But what is important is the interpretation of what is written in the bible. Once again I will use the website as they say it better than I can:

Without question, these verses can be applied to discipline of children, but clearly, they can also be applied to the discipline of adults. No ages are mentioned in most of these verses. Some of the verses which did mention "children" were talking about "God's children", of which all age groups are included. In many of the verses, God was speaking, in general terms, to the nation of Israel, warning them to return to the right path. These verses were directed at adults, yet the threat of physically disciplining these adult listeners was still used.

Did you notice? There are more verses which could be interpreted as relating to the discipline of adults, or interpreted as relating to the discipline of either adults or children, than there were verses which specifically related to the discipline of children?

Do these verses unequivocally state that God would literally cut a switch or grab His belt and physically turn each person over His knee? Of course not. However, while these verses do not command the physical discipline of adults, they do not condemn it either.

andromida:
Pls this issue should be appropriately addressed especially by xtians in the house so sme people do not become confused.For xtians the Bible is the standard rt?not some persons opinion or how he feels a woman should be disciplined by the the husband based on a persons misconception of perceived authority of the hubby over the wife.

your wife is not your child pls there is no confusion here.She is an adult who consented to marry you.your authority of correction does not extend to she submitting her bum to you for spanking.what is wrong with patience,love and kindness in bringing her around.

where did you dump the biblical teachings of recognising your wife as the weaker vessel.should weaker vessels be spanked for wrongdoings? simply because they have agreed to walk with you and love you no matter what.and at what point of her erroneous ways do you believe she deserves to be spanked?

The above interpretation is for you especially. There are many interpretations of the scriptures and many churches. You may agree with some and not others, but that does not make any one church and their beliefs any less valid than yours.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by rubi(f): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
There are somethings the bible said it should not be heard among us(xtains) and the topic of this thread is one of them.

How can a man spank his own body(his wife) and still say we are one.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Ayowumie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
There is no where in the bible where "spanking" is recommended to correct mis-behaviour of your wife.
It is like saying, CAN A CHRISTIAN MAN BEAT HIS WIFE?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by lookwonder: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
I met two Christian couples who have been married for 2 years and 6 years respectively, the wife in the two year marriage is unhappy. Both families belong to a strict Christian grouping that believes in Christian domestic discipline. In this the husband who is the head of the household is allowed to discipline his wife to correct her behaviour and remind her of the proper way a Christian woman is supposed to behave. This discipline usually takes the form of spanking the woman's bottom.

The problem for the woman complaining is that her husband according to her spanks her too much and that her buttocks are almost permanently sore.

The other lady ( married for 6 years) advised her to change her behaviour so that there would be no need for the husband to administer that many spankings. After some more discussion the sore bottomed woman agreed to try and amend her behaviour.

Now these couples are in Nigeria and I was sad that I had not joined this Christian thing. If more Nigerian women get spanked then marriages would last longer and the partners would be happier. As an aside you can learn more about this type of strict Christianity at websites like these:

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com
http://www.ddchristianmarriage.com
http://www.christiandd.com

I would appreciate your views, especially from those that actually live in Nigeria
[color=#006600][/color]

John doe, you claim to have scriptural authority for your position but have failed to produce same. Clearly you have no such authority. How do you in all good conscence raise your hand to bet a woman you claim you love? when the bible say wives submit to your husband, it was not referring to this kind of physical abuse. Just show me an example in the bible where a wife was spanked and i will gladly shut my trap.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by fredoooooo: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
[quote][/quote]Why don't you read the links in the first post? You may learn something and then make intelligent posts.

So obvious that you are clueless ,  lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by madprof(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
No problem, so long as he spanks with the right "weapon". grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by bolu1(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
Spank ?
are you serious?, is she a child?
where is aka odo when you need it
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
lol, this is really funny, spank? is that the new word for battering one's wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Baby Of 2 Months old Take Pap / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.