Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Crooner Davido Praises His 'wife' Chioma As She Features In His New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crooner Davido Praises His 'wife' Chioma As She Features In His New Album (334 Views)

Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) / Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crooner Davido Praises His 'wife' Chioma As She Features In His New Album by medua123: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Davido has revealed that Chioma is featured on his new album' ......

He posted the photo below and it actually looks like a clapback..Look well

Days ago, ‘Davido’ Adeleke has asked fans to help him title his upcoming album.

News Agency of Nigeria reports that the ‘Fia’ singer posed the challenge to his fans through his Twitter account @iam_davido on Thursday.

He tweeted, “Gimme a name for my Album. Three songs left to record !! I want a fan to name my Album.”
SEE MORE PHOTO HERE
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/davido-praises-his-wife-chioma-as-she-features-in-his-new-album/

Fans went on to give their opinions on what the new album should be named, often debating among themselves.

Most of them, however, asked that the album be named Psalms after the bible book written by his namesake, King David.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Set To Wed Chioma, Shares Pics From Marriage Introduction & Weddi / Help! I Can't Upload On My Instagram Feeds. / Teddya And Bambam Wedding arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.