Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Come Lets Make Nigeria Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Lets Make Nigeria Better (933 Views)

Suggestions To Make Nigeria Better / How We Can Make Nigeria A Great Nation In 2years: Contribute Positively / Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Lets Make Nigeria Better by owhobrus: 8:46am On May 16, 2007
[b][size=8pt][center]Alliance for Youth Advancement and Development
(A Y A D) [/center] Hello,
My name is Owhonda Ihunwo and I am an indigene of Rivers State. My main aim for this message is to let every one know about a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) which is about to be floated. The name of the NGO is Alliance for Youth Advancement and Development (AYAD). The main aim of this NGO will be to reduce the growth of cultism in our society, to provide scholarship for young under privileged persons in our society.

As most of us know, the word cultism is not what we only hear in our tertiary institutions alone any more, they have found their ways into our secondary schools and into our local communities. We can not move freely on the road any more without being scared if we will lose our expensive phones and even jewelries to these people. We do not move freely in our universities any more without being scared of where the next gun shot will be heard from. Trust me when I say “it will get worse”. This will continue if nothing is done about it. This is where we come in.
The recruitment into these cults start at a young age from our secondary schools and even the primary schools, AYAD will go into the schools and speak to the pupils. Through the help of the schools’ administration, AYAD will hold seminars and talks with the pupil to let them know the ills of these groups and also the merits, this way they will not get only one side and will be able to weigh the merits and demerits. In the same way, we shall go into our communities and through these media and more we shall CATCH THEM YOUNG and the future of our country will be brighter. Through this we shall be sure that we have reduced entrances into these groups thus reducing their number. We shall also put our head together and make sure that gradually we will reed and we will stay safely in our houses without being scared of anything.

There are also people in our society, who are in need of financial assistance order for them to be educated or self reliant. We shall provide either full or half scholarship depending on there financial status, we shall also provide starter for those who need financial help to start little businesses. This will spell our name which is ALLIANCE FOR YOUTH ADVANECMENNT ADVANCEMENTENT (AYAD)

This will just be a part of many things AYAD will stand for. I believe there are people reading this who want to see the future of our country brighter than it already is, who want to walk on the road without being scared of any thing, who want to be proud to say “I AM A NIGERIAN” to any one any where in the country. It is time for us to put our hands together to move Nigeria forward. Let us all work together to make this work no matter where you are in the world, this country is ours and you will always be a Nigerian.

If you are interested in this, reply this message or contact me on:
Phone number: (+234) 806 616 5924
e- Mail : owhobrus@yahoo.com
[/size]
[/b]
Re: Come Lets Make Nigeria Better by Esoterik(f): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
there are so many problems that need fixing, where shall we start??
Re: Come Lets Make Nigeria Better by owhobrus: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
If you are ready to help fight this, send me a mail on owhobrus@yahoo.com. i will be expecting your mail.

(1) (Reply)

Etteh Made Mistakes But… – Bode George / Fashola And His Ideas / Nigeria: Niger Delta Gang Violence Goes Unpunished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.