Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... (1345 Views)

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Truvelisback(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Christians in the north, defend urselves. I red a heart touching story here of a CAN chairman was sluttered like a chicken by this so-Islam terrorists. So, it's high u christians in the north to wake up and defend urselves.
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truvelisback:

Christians in the north, defend urselves. I red a heart touching story here of a CAN chairman was sluttered like a chicken by this so-Islam terrorists. So, it's high u christians in the north to wake up and defend urselves.
Christianity is a peaceful religion and the reason why Christianity is peaceful is because we do not meddle in the political affairs of this world! John 15:19; 17:14-16; 18:36
Those killing people in the North aren't targeting any religionist per say, what they don't want is DEMOCRACY rather they prefer SHARIA. So any religionist standing in the way even if it's a Muslim is not safe!
But all the same if there's persecution in any place and the authorities can't control it what Jesus commanded his own followers to do is LEAVE SUCH TERRITORY! Matthew 10:23

1 Like

Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Ayo081(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Christianity is a peaceful religion and the reason why Christianity is peaceful is because we do not meddle in the political affairs of this world! John 15:19; 17:14-16; 18:36
Those killing people in the North aren't targeting any religionist per say, what they don't want is DEMOCRACY rather they prefer SHARIA. So any religionist standing in the way even if it's a Muslim is not safe!
But all the same if there's persecution in any place and the authorities can't control it what Jesus commanded his own followers to do is LEAVE SUCH TERRITORY! Matthew 10:23
Absolutely!
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
Defend themselves against Jesus Christ, right? undecided

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45 If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46 If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47 And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48 What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.- Matthew 5 vs 43 - 48
undecided
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Truvelisback(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Defend themselves against Jesus Christ, right? undecided
undecided
If a man comes to ur house with a gun or with a cutlass to kill u, will u fold ur arms and be looking at him like a colour television? MaxInDHouse.
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
If a man comes to ur house with a gun or with a cutlass to kill u, will u fold ur arms and be looking at him like a colour television?
Again, you are asking people who are supposedly submitted to Jesus Christ, to go against Jesus Christ? undecided

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45 If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46 If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47 And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48 What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.- Matthew 5 vs 43 - 48
undecided
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, you are asking people who are supposedly submitted to Jesus Christ, to go against Jesus Christ? undecided
undecided
U haven't answered my question. Stop beating around the bush. I'm talking abt "A" u are diverting to "C".
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
U haven't answered my question. Stop beating around the bush. I'm talking abt "A" u are diverting to "C".
What did Jesus Christ say to do when your enemy attacks you? undecided
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39 But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40 If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41 If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42 Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you. - Matthew 5 vs 38 - 42
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What did Jesus Christ say to do when your enemy attacks you? undecided
That means u are going watch him slutther u to death like a chicken?
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
That means u are going watch him slutther u to death like a chicken?
Stephen, in the book of Acts, watched as his attackers stoned him to death... are you somehow better than Stephen? undecided
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Truvelisback(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If someone comes to ur house with a gun or with a Cutlass to kill u and u av the chance to defend urself, will u fold ur arms and be looking at him like a colour television?
Re: Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If they don't want democracy but want Sharia, then they should pack their pea brained, low life arses and get a separate country. Nobody will miss them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fact about you / "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS / Do You Think That All Pastors Will Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.