Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Am New Here On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am New Here On Nairaland (903 Views)

My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New Here On Nairaland by iykeklef(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Innomama7(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Me too smiley
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by waleyp(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2019
welcome to the land
iykeklef:
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by waleyp(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2019
welcome to the land
Innomama7:
Me too smiley
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
iclef
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
welcome. avoid b0rn2fuck, bigpriik and Ubunja.

may your dayz be long before u get banned by one trigger happy mod

2 Likes

Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2019
go through my threads and walk straight into the hall of fame.
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Rekhina(f): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Yet another Rapist
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2019
if ur mission here is to acquire a lady who will graciously warm ur bed pls look elsewhere... because NAIRALAND ladies are unavailable. but if u re looking for a wife... u re spot on grin

1 Like

Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
ic.lef
Nice post. Tell him he is welcome. And also tell him there are a lot of depressed people here, so he is going to be abused on a daily basis. That's all.
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
iClef:
Nice post. Tell him he is welcome. And also tell him there are a lot of depressed people here, so he is going to be abused on a daily basis. That's all.
Lol
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
iykeklef:
you are welcome to nairaland romance section. Sign chairman vaseline crew SAMBISA forest branch. Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by yarimo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Innomama7:
Me too smiley
all the members of vaseline crew SAMBISA forest branch are all welcoming you to nairaland romance section. Sign chairman vaseline crew SAMBISA forest branch. grin
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by ochibuogwu5: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Funmmyastic: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
You are welcome.
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by CsRockefeller(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
if ur mission here is to acquire a lady who will graciously warm ur bed pls look elsewhere... because NAIRALAND ladies are unavailable. but if u re looking for a wife... u re spot on grin

I'm looking for a wife, been looking for one since this year.
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I'm looking for a wife, been looking for one since this year.
proceed. NAIRALAND has it.
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by iykeklef(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin am not here for women o...am only here to learn the things that you guys are doin
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by CsRockefeller(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
proceed. NAIRALAND has it.

I've tried, no one responded.
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I've tried, no one responded.
dont rush. They are observing u. Dont appear too needy.

1 Like

Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na only you Waka come?

Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by iykeklef(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
cool[color=][/color]...yea na only me waka come,and please am looking for a girl that is short and beautiful

Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by CsRockefeller(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
dont rush. They are observing u. Dont appear too needy.

Okay Boss.
Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
you're welcome to the land of feminist,wat can I offer you?

Re: Am New Here On Nairaland by iykeklef(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2019
smelly sperm.. naira last is full of corrupt people o,may b i should fly off ;Dsmelly sperm.. naira last is full of corrupt people o,may b i should fly off

(1) (Reply)

Lady Says She Allowed Her Bestfriend Date Her Boyfriend To Make Them Happy / After Engagement, How Long Is Reasonable Before Marriage / Reasons Why Diaspora Ladies Are Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.