Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him (35822 Views)

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / Bbnaija: Frodd In Tears After He Escaped Eviction (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Hisxellency: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
What's up with you frodd.. Man up nah! Why this girl go use your brain dey play
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
If I’m the guy I’ll give myself sense after she said “let’s see what happens outside the house.”. It’s unfortunate he has fallen too deep. If she wants a relationship outside the house then I’ll withdraw all affection till after the 99 days. Now in the case of her winning HOH again I’ll come crawling back.

One thing I like is how she sleeps far apart from him but somehow they wake up in a cuddle position. Lol. Women and cuddling, sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by fabulous05(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
i know this guy back then in school, he was so innocent. BBN can make anyone do anything shaa

follow Tacha Tv on youtube with this link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv5719ShHSNuVRNLqtrYO6Q

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stop all this shit post.
ineedyouto:
Video Of Man Who Caught Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Inside Toilet

This is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Download&Watch the video Of Her Here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamCharles123:
After reading this post i felt motivated.
my friends saw this post and felt motivated.
my neighbours saw this and were motivated.
we rent a projector in a big field and my village people saw this and felt motivated.
thank you so much for sharing op. may god bless you.
You go tire one day. We still have a month and a half to go.
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Junkie1: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
KHAFI'S PVSSY IS NOW AVAILABLE I WONDER WHY THIS MUMU BOI FRAUD IS STILL WASTING TIME
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Festus1010: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Brother wey mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Festus1010: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Broad wet mumu

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by AerialMapper: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd reminds me of a he-goat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by IamCharles123: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Festflor:
These guys are thieves.
They keep fleecing people of their hard earned money. I have been a victim.
Investigate them. In fact EFCC is coming after you.
How can u fall for that cheap scam.
Anyway pele.
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by greatstephenho(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Las las conji na scarm

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by IamCharles123: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
meobizy:

You go tire one day. We still have a month and a half to go.
Lol, how far, life is not that hard, chill.
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by UrVillagePpl: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamCharles123:
After reading this post i felt motivated.
my friends saw this post and felt motivated.
my neighbours saw this and were motivated.
we rent a projector in a big field and my village people saw this and felt motivated.
thank you so much for sharing op. may god bless you.

wow that was really nice, shocked shocked

reading ur post has made me really MOTIVATION and IRRITATED at the same time. because u r actually making no sense.
i hope the motivation u have would make sense fall on u tongue lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd doesn’t have the skills angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by olumalcolm(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Irony of life, one was jubilating yesterday that his sperm has survived onslaught from kaffy while another is begging to put only the top, iya ma je frodd ooo grin
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Why is this Esther girl stingy to give this frodd her Honeypot, I have read many times on NL how he has constantly be begging for the pussy, he washes her cloth, he washes her pants, what else does she wants from him, abi when he start to cry.

I thought BBN is a place where people go to have sex to their satisfaction. Esther should help frodd before he becomes depressed.
He washed her clothes and underwears? Esther please don't give him the hole again. Frodd is useless

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by lolinglong(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abeg leav her joor person were no even fine reach u
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
I should tell you the same.
IamCharles123:

Lol, how far, life is not that hard, chill.
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by naijajobx: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by Tammyg123: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Get exclusive offer and discount. Shop now at https://shoppersloveit.com/
30Pieces/5Bags Diabetic Patch
₦ 5 063.98

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by cuteralph101(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
jobless folks...both the watchers and the watchees
60% of us arent jobless, thats why we are able to sub our gotv. Now goan die. Mr Job
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by owoshuyi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
I thought sex is exclusively for married couples. Which kind victimization dey for the matter now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by nextstep(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Honestly, the way some guys cannot just respect themselves... it makes me cringe just to see this guy misrepresent manhood. They lavish so much unnecessary attention on girls... some guys have to reorient their minds because they have a lot more to offer than she.

Unless you're one of those guys who actually has nothing else to offer but d1ck; my apologies if that's the case. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by echelons(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd..

Jide amu gi aka.

Hmmm. That's how Bassy take go that year. Konji
Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by princejenks(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
seriously this Frodd guy is becoming quite annoying,must he have his way by force, can't he see the Esther in question doesn't dig him that much? He should be content with just being friends with her and if he plays his game well he'll get the cherry in the end but this continuous begging for sex by frodd each time they are in bed like his very existence depended on it is unbecoming and not representing guys well at all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by fergie001: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
opineflu:
resistance
Opposition to the flow of current

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him by LordGuru1: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Why is this Esther girl stingy to give this frodd her Honeypot, I have read many times on NL how he has constantly be begging for the pussy, he washes her cloth, he washes her pants, what else does she wants from him, abi when he start to cry.

I thought BBN is a place where people go to have sex to their satisfaction. Esther should help frodd before he becomes depressed.
Your evil wish for Esther shall happen to your daughter. Even if you are a chronic fornicator without an iota fear for God, if Esther were your blood Sister, would you encourage her to act blue film that the whole world and her children's children would ask "Grandma is it you they are fvcking like dog in this Internet Video?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa / Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.