Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) (38839 Views)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
My sister, that your Father's house you don't want to snap pictures with, on your traditional wedding, we will all come and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by banggy: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is beyond ordinary

something is either not right with the man, the bride or both father n daughter...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
kennosklint:
Lolzz. What could lead to this...
D baba na guy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by Freecitytech: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abi!

I JUST CREATED SOME WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. click the link below to join one of the group

https://okakasite.com/2019/08/26/whatsapp-groups-for-relationship/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Allow the man express his joy jare

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chelsea82:
This Nigerian dad is a whole vibe....see how he rocked at his daughter's wedding over the weekend.

A Nigerian dad has won the hearts of many with his dance moves at his daughter's wedding which held over the weekend.

A video of him dancing with so much dexterity has since gone viral.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/nigerian-dad-wins-heart-of-many-with.html

OH ROCKY BOBO !

Papa JAMA !

THE PAPA ! Him own dey him body !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
buhb how can Buhari be a true Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
When she's no longer your problem....
Gbam shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Son in law in trouble......... He dare not mess with this pápá..........
how ,she is no longer in his family,she has been given out in marriage and her name changed,d day my father in law intrudes into my family matter, na dat day she go back,I dont have time for nonsence ,after I use almost 4m do marriage then one man go come they control my family only a coward will accept that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
ewwww she is sooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
osazsky:
how ,she is no longer in his family,she has been given out in marriage and her name changed,d day my father in law intrudes into my family matter, na dat day she go back,I dont have time for nonsence ,after I use almost 4m do marriage then one man go come they control my family only a coward will accept that

So long as you are good to your wife, their daughter..... coolNothing to worry about......... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by mark2sunny(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
The greatest joy of a father is to see her girl child fulfilled in life����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
SirElaw:
He now has one less woman to worry about.
gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Awon eleyi kolo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by owenwin: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ok o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
rentAcock:
Only him knows how long he has been waiting for a suitor to come and take his little girl away from him. For those thinking about getting married or already have a wedding date, by this time next year, may your parents also join you on the most happiest day of your life.

Come and participate in the Nairaland Quiz today at 5pm and win N5,000!! https://www.nairaland.com/5381674/naija-quiz-show-win-n5000
How I wish vi Could see the people who liked this post Right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by saxby(f): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2019
this dad is truly a whole vibe, really hilarious, this video should be on Vskit, just download the app and register to enjoy more spirit lifting videos like these
Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by cvarinzechukwu: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
one problem has been solved
automatically shifted to son-in-oaw
Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
oshe..

no more insufficient funds
Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
THE SCHOOL FEES HAS BEEN REPAYED.
Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
He's happy to be alive to witness the day of his daughter getting married.
Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
ubunja:
When she's no longer your problem....
May God grant you much needed peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by ubunja(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

May God grant you much needed peace.
You're just a Hater.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
ubunja:
You're just a Hater.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! / Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.