Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (4788 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by maclatunji: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
Introduced some of my boys to this site, apart from them met a computer sales guy in Ikeja, the others I cannot be totally sure for they are siblings of a nairalander that I have not met in real life and dont know if they are here.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by maclatunji: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
Introduced some of my boys to this site, apart from them met a computer sales guy in Ikeja, the others I cannot be totally sure for they are siblings of a nairalander that I have not met in real life and dont know if they are here.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by googles: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
I saw a Nlander of recent. . . . he was pointed out to me by my friend.

lol fugly boy to think hez nasty on here shior cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by koolchicco: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
Erm. . . brb lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by Lagosboy: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
Met the supermod before
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
Yes I met a couple.They saw me but I dont notice em cause I got a bad vision even my friends also I no go notice em. They are the ones that have to call me  tongue. And then they were like excuse me, are u Ms Potato and Im like  shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed And they were like My GOD! U look the same like your picture!  Mehn. ,  Was I embarrassed  embarassed

Anyways, they than told me that how come I didnt warned them of the racism issue of Malaysia? And Im like HELL NO!  angry
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
*Sighs*
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 12:01am On Mar 11, 2011
Wetin happen?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2011
Nothing my dear just that your story looks like one of those nollywood scripts.

No offence. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by Johnnny(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
Met a nairalander last year, a guy sha, on business terms.

I sold 2 HP flatscreen monitors to him. He told me I am the first nairalander he is also meeting face to face. He was quite a nice guy, he is into advertising. cool cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2011
CrazyMan:

Nothing my dear just that your story looks like one of those nollywood scripts.

No offence.  smiley

Sorry if I am fake to you. But its ok
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by Jarus(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
A very popular nairalander is my colleague in office. Few other colleagues are also Nairalander but not so active.

We had Nairaland Muslims Joint Beaking of Fast in Lagos in Ramadan 2009 and 2010, so I met about 20 Nairalanders there.

House and auto deals have also made me come across a few Nairalanders.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Sorry if I am fake to you. But its ok
You're not fake to me; I only commented on the humor of your story ok?

So don't take it personal ok?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
CrazyMan:

You're not fake to me; I only commented on the humor of your story ok?

So don't take it personal ok?

Humor and Nollywood scripts goes together? undecided I see!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2011
Why that awful look? undecided

Don’t I deserve a smile from you? wink
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 4:02am On Mar 13, 2011
Am tired of smiling. I ate kpomo meat the whole day angry
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by omolajaone: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
yes have met some
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Awwwwwwwwwww; Alright come and join me, I'm eating fruits; at least that should put a smile on your face right? wink
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by koolchicco: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2011
Nope @OP undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by v3: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Met just 2(1's married). .the other one works in an office not far from mine
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
CrazyMan:

Awwwwwwwwwww; Alright come and join me, I'm eating fruits; at least that should put a smile on your face right? wink

I guess so. I hope u have oranges, strawberries, plantain and peaches embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why don't you cry to someone else about it. . .
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2011
mama-gee:

Why don't you cry to someone else about it. . .

CrazyMan ask, I answered. wetin concern you with this? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I guess so. I hope u have oranges, strawberries, plantain and peaches embarassed
Yea I have lots and lots of oranges but for the other two; I won’t mind going shopping for them just to make you happy. smiley

Finally, why are you embarrassed? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2011
CrazyMan:

Yea I have lots and lots of oranges but for the other two; I won’t mind going shopping for them just to make you happy. smiley

Finally, why are you embarrassed? undecided

Cause I dont want you calling me long throat naa sad
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2011
Awwwwwwww I would never do that you know me. smiley

Alright lets do it the Yahoo way what say you? wink
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by Pweety4me(f): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2011
^Hmm see groove cheesy tongue
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsYam(f): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2011
CrazyMan:

Awwwwwwww I would never do that you know me. smiley

Alright lets do it the Yahoo way what say you? wink

What do u mean by Yahoo?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by CrazyMan(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by MsPotato(f): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2011
huhh shocked
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
A few.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? by maclatunji: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
I remember meeting another Nairalander in the literature section for an interview as a writer. I ended-up receiving a book from him. It was the best new book I read in 2010. I thank him for that, very nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Neco Office Located In Abeokuta / Meanwhile In Dubai (shocking Pictures Of Dubai) / Pius Ayim Pius Now The New Secretary To The Federal Government Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.