Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Warning Warning To The Single Ladies In The House... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning Warning To The Single Ladies In The House... (313 Views)

Warning!warning!!warning!!! / Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Warning To The Single Ladies In The House... by Pascopele: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
WARNING WARNING TO THE SINGLE LADIES IN THE HOUSE....

If you're a single lady,please hear me loud and clear and stop taking tablets and injections to prevent pregnancy,when you're still dating,how could you involve yourself in a family planning when you're still single,

Don't you know that family planning is for married couples who are no longer interested in having more kids,some ladies always take injection that last 6months to 1year,one thing you don't know about these drugs is that they're only made to kill your eggs and immobilize your hormones and it weakens ur circles.

If you would believe with me that since you started taking it,you have noticed that anytime you're to see your menses,it won't be regular as it use to be,

Sometimes this drug's will hold your menstruation for up to 3 or 4 months before it will normalize again,you know exactly what I'm saying,I know some ladies may have been living this type of life,you're calling yourself into a serious barrenness to come and take over you in the nearest future.and by time your chewing gum boyfriend won't be there again for you,but then he will be home with his beautiful family,while you run from pillar to post in search of a child,Even as I'm writing this,their are still millions of single ladies in universities carrying out family planning ropes inside womb, just because she wants to be a happening girl in town,such life does not last longer,ladies be careful what you take protect your eggs,ur wombs,ur fetus for a better future,

NOTE:I'm not saying family planning is bad but is not for single ladies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Everyone Has An Hidden Agenda / Ban / Designer Perfume Oils That Will Make Heads Sway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.