Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? (1815 Views)

Please Review The SPA I'm Building With Angular / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? / Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
i need to take up a new challenge after dumping Laravel for some weeks then i decided to learn React....... so far i was able to build a nice and responsive Single page web app which is what React is good for.

for now i am focus on developing a nice UI and great reusable component, i will also try to get into redux and firebase to help with geting an advance backend experience but for now i am concern with the Frontend maybe in some few weeks i will go into redux and Firebase

i will like to know what i should focus on and what i need as a react developer.
please share your experience

Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gone far now.... Screanshot coming soon

Just find out that I can link the back end with PHP which is much cooler than learn NodeJs afreash before you build the back end.
Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by fnep2smooth(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
My first single page with React............ Working on the login with firebase

Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by fnep2smooth(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
update on the journey so far
Single page

Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by fnep2smooth(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Currently building it for a friend....lol

Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by whizbee(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Great work, how is the learning curve and if you have materials, do share
Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
whizbee:
Great work, how is the learning curve and if you have materials, do share
just YouTube, stackoverflow, w3school and google
Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by arejibadz(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2020
fnep2smooth:
i need to take up a new challenge after dumping Laravel for some weeks then i decided to learn React....... so far i was able to build a nice and responsive Single page web app which is what React is good for.

for now i am focus on developing a nice UI and great reusable component, i will also try to get into redux and firebase to help with geting an advance backend experience but for now i am concern with the Frontend maybe in some few weeks i will go into redux and Firebase

i will like to know what i should focus on and what i need as a react developer.
please share your experience
Hy bro please do i need internet connections while learning react js
Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by fnep2smooth(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2022
We have updated our website which includes UI / UX and Latest News about Igbos breaking borders around the world in sports, History, Business, ICT / Tech, Fashion, and many more. https://www.bongomusic.com.ng

What I did with React
Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by Kerlin45: 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
If you are currently building with React.js, there are a few key things you should know. First, understand the basics of React.js, such as its component-based architecture and virtual DOM. Second, familiarize yourself with JSX, which is a syntax extension for JavaScript used in React.js development. Finally, make use of React.js development services https://fireart.studio/hire-reactjs-developers/ that provide libraries, tools, and resources to enhance your development process and improve the performance of your React.js applications.
Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by LikeAking: 6:03pm On May 29, 2023
Kerlin45:
If you are currently building with React.js, there are a few key things you should know. First, understand the basics of React.js, such as its component-based architecture and virtual DOM. Second, familiarize yourself with JSX, which is a syntax extension for JavaScript used in React.js development. Finally, make use of React.js development services https://fireart.studio/hire-reactjs-developers/ that provide libraries, tools, and resources to enhance your development process and improve the performance of your React.js applications.

CRA is dead, no dead to build anything with react agian..

Use other react frame works, like Next J's, Remix, Vite ,etc.

React is also discouraging people from using it.
Re: Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? by silento(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
3years from now many Js framework will be obsolete

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get 2015 Ethical Hacking Ebooks / [Help Request] Googleplay Store Not Accepting My Gtb Card For App Submission. / Download Safe3 SQL Injector 9.0 (cracked Version) Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.