Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni (59301 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Oris4show(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Segz is sweet ooooooo if hmmmm enter Segz is sweeter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by ngwababe(f): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ajohnnasa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Dianachirah: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Do you mean what you just said? But both of you talked about the condom you used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by pinkygurl(f): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin That moaning was from cloud 9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
A game plan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Iamdboss: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thunder fire ur mouth gedoni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by sylve11: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biritiko:
These romance and sex nonsense might have all been made up to make y’all glue to watching the useless show.
Keep wasting your hard earned money voting them .

they are coming for you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Adeniyii2017: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Funny enough I believe him... it’s a game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by GeneralPula: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
I am surprised a lot of people think they having sex for real. Even that toilet video of bam bam wasn’t real sex. Bbnaija is a scripted game....Sex sells, hence why they put up the cajole on people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by KingAzubuike(f): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
You never can tell, they could as well have just been cuddling and romancing under the duvet but any small movement like this na sex go enter una mind.
So far u never saw the d going into the p, he has an excuse.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by madenigga(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
una dae mumu well well o. something we would just believe and support him and when Khafi comes out too, she stands with this same motion, that they never had sex. Maybe this might help Khafi from loosing her job

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by silverkings: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
sprayx53788:
Guy stop this nah
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Harrison4adam(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
As long as you didn't see dick go into kitten, there's no evidence for Nigerians to destroy Khafi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by lollybizzu(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na wa oo

See madt traffic grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by femi4: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Buharimustgo:
What were you people doing under duvet?
Playing suwe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by freemi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
For more jokes, Text Gedoni to 34024.
it is easier 4 a cow to pass thru the eye of a niddle than 4 any1 to blive ths.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by owolabi5: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
IS THAT TRUE?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by raphy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Maybe they wear just playing fake sex for the cams
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
I believe him.

I am codedly searching for a soul mate. A responsible and mature one at that pls.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
I would have believed him,but for what he told his friends in the house about khafi being a sex addict.May be he should explain that first

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Glenfid: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
LAI MUHAMMED
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by majamajic(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
haa

gedoni

is he from Kwara ?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by hush15: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
DFaveweb:
Lol, After you Don chop am finish grin grin

funmy enough, i belief him.no evidence they were having sex. cos we heard sheet movements foesnt imply sex

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by desthan(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
But he told a fellow house mate that the khafaya girl like sex too much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by masseratti: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
GeneralPula:
I am surprised a lot of people think they having sex for real. Even that toilet video of bam bam wasn’t real sex. Bbnaija is a scripted game....Sex sells, hence why they put up the cajole on people.
you must be out of this world if u say bambam and teddy A video is not real... Those ones show am wella.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by hush15: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biritiko:
These romance and sex nonsense might have all been made up to make y’all glue to watching the useless show.
Keep wasting your hard earned money voting them .

thats what it is...Its called mind games
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Dinsulator(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tufiakwa bad grass

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by olajide8(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Ex big brother Naija Housemate, Gedoni has come out to clear the air about the fact that he had sex with fellow Housemate, Khafi during his time in the house.

He revealed this after he was confronted by twitter users that Khafi has been sacked for having sex with him in the house by the UK police.

See their exchange below..

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/bbnaija-i-and-khafi-never-had-sex-gedoni/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
safarigirl:
You don't expect a thief to agree to have stolen.

This is coming from a lawyer? Proof that they had sex

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by IamCharles123: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
abraham324:
Really with all what we're seeing
Did u really see anything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by IamCharles123: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
madenigga:
una dae mumu well well o. something we would just believe and support him and when Khafi comes out too, she stands with this same motion, that they never had sex. Maybe this might help Khafi from loosing her job
Its probably what hes trying to do, since no one can proof they really had sex or not. Some has probably told him about kafi job ish, and this is the best way to save her.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by semyman: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Holier than thou now you have it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.