Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni (59297 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
RTSC2:

Post your pictures na.
That is the first law of attraction.
naaa. A person's face does not determine character
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Correcto: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
What if they acted it. Did you see dick going into pussy?
ArmaniUhuru:
For more jokes, Text Gedoni to 34024.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by doctore212(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gold circle ambassador grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by coolh3ad(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cannicus:
Well, we never saw the D*** go into the C***, so ...

I tire ooo. I wonder why people believed they had se.x and believe this Scripted BBN of a thing. People wey don know who go win already... mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by RTSC2: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
naaa. A person's face does not determine character
True.
But there need to be attraction before we get to know your character.
It is the character that will make a man stay.
But he has to be attracted first.

Post your picture, don't be shy.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by Lordjb: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Normal level grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by khome(f): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hisxellency:
I have known this guy to be a truthful fellow... He's telling the truth!
Those nights we thought it was Khafi and Gedoni, it later turned out to be biggie itself n jackye
Lol......Your own craze dey higher level
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by sprints1: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Ex big brother Naija Housemate, Gedoni has come out to clear the air about the fact that he had sex with fellow Housemate, Khafi during his time in the house.

He revealed this after he was confronted by twitter users that Khafi has been sacked for having sex with him in the house by the UK police.

See their exchange below..

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/bbnaija-i-and-khafi-never-had-sex-gedoni/

Deciphering Gedoni.. khafi and I had sex amd intact we did it 8 times in the house She has been fornicating with me in the house for weeks..Fired from Work
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by ogbonti: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:
These romance and sex nonsense might have all been made up to make y’all glue to watching the useless show.
Keep wasting your hard earned money voting them .

Buhari at 24 years of age was a member of the northern NCO group who went to Abeokuta under the Command of Lt. Col Murtala Mohammed -to partake in the July 29 - 1966 coup, which eventually killed the Head of State, Gen Ironsi at Ibadan.. He was armed to the teeth with an assault riffle, loads of ammunition - and explosives. He knew what he and his group was doing is treason, which comes with the death penalty if it fails, but he did not give a damn. He was ready to lay down his life as age 24 for what he believed. 53 years later - our current 24 year olds are wasting their lives away watching BBNAIJA while Buhari and his acolytes are looting away the treasury and living at the expense of everyone.... DEAR CURRENT LAZY YOUTH, WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 53 YEARS FROM TODAY ? - HOW WILL THE BBNAIJA YOU ARE WATCHING NOW INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY BE RELEVANT TO YOUR FAMILY 53 YEARS FROM NOW? Learn from Buhari, there were events he would have gladly indulged in to give him pleasure at age 24, maybe cultural dance, womanizing, drinking, local gossips among farmers - play local games in his village, all that and what was fun those days to them, which is the BBNAIJA of today - BUT no, he didn't do that, he took part in the northern "Araba" revolution with Murtala, Danjuma and others and he has been enjoying life since. --- governor, petroleum minister, GOC, head of sate, PTF Chairman, President and all that even as a dullard and semi- illiterate man -- KEEP WATCHING BBNAIJA and be praying for Oluwa to pick your call while u waste your life away - tomorrow, when Sowore suceeds, and u want him to remember you, when he is in detention now fighting for Nigeria and every one abandoned him there, na wa!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by tofolo(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
HisMajesty1:
Ironically, I believe him.
Yes oooo we don't kiss and tell. wink
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by BABSSSOO(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2019
abraham324:
Really with all what we're seeing
what did you see under duvet? they might not have had sex oo.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by AJohnnasa(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2019
ngwababe:
Ajohnnasa

Someone said "after girls, fear ladies then women".
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by tyup(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Hisxellency:
I have known this guy to be a truthful fellow... He's telling the truth!
Those nights we thought it was Khafi and Gedoni, it later turned out to be biggie itself n jackye

Lmao grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni by TinaG(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
She was celibate but she asked biggie for postinor, is postinor for headache?thunder will squeeze your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.